Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria (34379 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
realpoacher:

How were you funded?.... I am trying the website but it is not going through....
So how did they fund you and how much per dollar?
you can use his whatsapp to fund. 530=1$
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by realpoacher(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
you can use his whatsapp to fund. 530=1$

Please provide his whatsapp contact number

Thanks
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Snwokenk: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nairaex, your website is down and has been down for sometime.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Snwokenk:
Nairaex, your website is down and has been down for sometime.
We were doing some upgrades, the buying is now back online
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by AKMoney1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
NairaExsupport:

We were doing some upgrades, the buying is now back online

When selling to you it takes approx 7hrs to receive payment. Why does it take that long? And can I have ur Whatsapp for direct deals? 7hrs is way too long.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
abeg make una check i don transfer bitcoins sice but una site no gree confirm payment. email: emmanuelike62 (at) gmail . com.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2016
AKMoney1:

When selling to you it takes approx 7hrs to receive payment. Why does it take that long? And can I have ur Whatsapp for direct deals? 7hrs is way too long.

Whatsapp: +2348093529360 BBMPIN: 58F554BC

1 Like

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
www.nairaex.com is back online. Please clear your browser history if you have any difficulties accessing the new site.

BUY: $1 worth of bitcoin for 490 NGN
SELL: $1 worth of bitcoin for 455 NGN

Current rate as at 20/Oct/2016
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by tipcea: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nairaex service is commendable...just ordered for Bitcoin and transaction was completed for less than an hour...thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by kristie26(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls I transferred bitcoins but ur site is not confirming payment. My email add. Is Christianaene@gmail.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by 0905babatee(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls nairaex is yet to confirm my payment and i've paid since morning... Email: 0905babatee@gmail.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2016
0905babatee:
Pls nairaex is yet to confirm my payment and i've paid since morning... Email: 0905babatee@gmail.com

We dont provide customer support on this platform. Anything that has to do with your account funding should be directed through our official customer care channels. https://www.nairaex.com/contact
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
I've sell you guys some Bitcoin almost 7hours now And you haven't send me my money.. And you're not even responding my mails.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2016
ameerh:
I've sell you guys some Bitcoin almost 7hours now And you haven't send me my money.. And you're not even responding my mails.

What is your order ref number and I hope your issues has been resolved.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Sammyfat: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
What is the maximum amount of bitcoin that can be sold to nairaex presently?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 5:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Sammyfat:
What is the maximum amount of bitcoin that can be sold to nairaex presently?

5m naira per trade
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Mabel2010(f): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2016
TBC coins for sale on discount 09025879964
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by ssfWeShss: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
NairaExsupport:

We dont provide customer support on this platform. Anything that has to do with your account funding should be directed through our official customer care channels. https://www.nairaex.com/contact

I am beginning to get pissed with you guys. Since yesterday night that I explained the issue i have to you guys on whatsapp, i have not received any reply. Your number is either unreachable, not answering or busy. No replies via email. All am asking is for you guys to confirm payment was reversed by my bank due to my bank account's limit so the fund can be sent to another bank account but no.. not even a single reply.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by kevoh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Issue resolved. Thanks!
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by ssfWeShss: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Still no reply.. My 148k that I'm supposed to use today is still sitting in your account. How long does it take your customer service to reply really. Have you guys looked into that?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by ssfWeShss: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2016
ssfWeShss:
Still no reply.. My 148k that I'm supposed to use today is still sitting in your account. How long does it take your customer service to reply really. Have you guys looked into that?

Finally, a reply. Seems like they were having email issues all day. Issue resolved grin
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Madu2013(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Please nairaex pay me for the bitcoin I sold to you since yesternight my username is liberty, 0.024btc. I've sent you email of the transaction but no reply since then. I patronised you because of your prompt payment last time, please don't disappoint me this time thanks.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Sammyfat: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
I paid for 0.249btc at 100654 naira around 8:57pm this night and was expecting the transaction to be confirmed. Only for me to get there and see transaction status as cancelled. It was then I saw the notification on the page that said buying admin will only be available from 12 midnight to 12pm. I already mailed hello@nairaex.com with my payment evidence. Please I need my money refunded if you can't send me bitcoin. I didn't know there was a time frame for buying. Please look into this.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Sammyfat:
I paid for 0.249btc at 100654 naira around 8:57pm this night and was expecting the transaction to be confirmed. Only for me to get there and see transaction status as cancelled. It was then I saw the notification on the page that said buying admin will only be available from 12 midnight to 12pm. I already mailed hello@nairaex.com with my payment evidence. Please I need my money refunded if you can't send me bitcoin. I didn't know there was a time frame for buying. Please look into this.

Have you received your bitcoins?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by kenneyor(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
How much do u sell bitcoin?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by glish(m): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2016
do you guys pay Saturday
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by mayg21: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Please, the payment for the bitcoin I tried to purchase is saying CONFIRMED but I've not seen anything. It's been over 3 days now!! Please refund my money if you can't resolve your issues. Please
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Omalichajoe: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2016
I need bitcoin urgently... Pls what is the current price per #?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
mayg21:
Please, the payment for the bitcoin I tried to purchase is saying CONFIRMED but I've not seen anything. It's been over 3 days now!! Please refund my money if you can't resolve your issues. Please

Your bitcoin was sent to the address you provided. Confirmed means we have paid you.

https://blockchain.info/address/12nznS3L7aaRsYV9fXZo3yrrB5zCyt9UuU

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Omalichajoe:
I need bitcoin urgently... Pls what is the current price per #?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.