Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu (1504 Views)

Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS / Afe Babalola Speaks On Arrest Of Judges / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Our kind and tutored lines we beseech be given all due attention for freedom of speech has received a knock of death. The world leaders must stand up to its integrity, pride, and in defense of the law they made. In keeping of the UN chatter on the rights of indigenous people has endangered the leader of indigenous people of Biafra. It’s in record that Nnamdi kanu is a law abiding leader who has disciplined indigenous people of Biafra to strictly abide by local and international law, the gut for his arrest is nothing but slap on the face of UNITED NATIONS. Meanwhile, this is a gross provocation of indigenous people of Biafra and as endangered people would only wait shortly for due process and immediate release of her leader.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ofveDiaiB1Q/ViNEv4D9D8I/AAAAAAAAAmw/EEh6c6ucpL0/s1600/12108107_1230708863609642_796165844190177718_n.jpg[/img]
The world should know that arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the making of monster in indigenous people of Biafra and to prevent and save lives must world leaders stand up to their responsibility. Biafrans as endangered species of terror, genocide, murder and unlawful detentions must be sorted or laws will be taken into their hands. Biafrans call on world leaders to prevail on lawless Buhari to with immediate effect release the leader of the people as he is charged with no crime. Indigenous people of Biafra had never been associated with any bombing or killing as boko haram or ISIS neither are they terrorists or unlawful people.

World leaders must not allow freedom of speech to be trampled upon and defenseless people killed and incarcerated. Biafrans call for immediate release of their leader as this is a continuation of the genocidal acts against them. Pushing a people to the wall will only force atomic reaction and no time will death of justice help the conscience of man. The immediate release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will show commitments at preservation of justice. Safety, supremacy of law and also is the only way to avoid the second genocide of Biafrans as we will gladly embrace death and mayhem for this cause.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/10/open-letter-to-world-leaders-on-arrest.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by DahtzFestjayz: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Issokay
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by benedictnsi(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2015
He is a small problem
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by jascon1(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
What a waste?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
They just need to play a small clip of his recordings to your so called world leaders and they will order they produce him at The Hague for hate message prosecution.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by omoelesa(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Will the zoo not fall again?we thought nnamdi kanu has 2 million soldiers is preparing for war.This is an opportunity to unleash his soldiers on the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tunguy01(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2015
@OP, u gotta be kidding me, av u been staying inside d rock all dis while ?
See as he paint am saint !!! , is it nt dsame malu (sorry kalu) dat has been airing hate speech nd invoking violence.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
I thought they said he was untouchable.

Moreover he could have connected Biafra through Cameroun instead of passing through the zoo proper

Well if the news is true, he should be questioned about the hate speech being aired and about pics where he was seen teaching some retards on how to use firearms

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by januzaj(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2015
haaahaaa....useless people
When he was arrested....you guys were bragging.....when i was going to bed yesterday I was thinking today ' s news headlines would be "Biafran soldiers evade dss office,rescue kanu" ..." How 1 biafran soldier killed One thousand Nigerian soldiers " haaaahaaa...
IPOB on Nairaland and in real life

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Please where is this geographical location called Biafra. I know Anambra. I know Enugu. I know Ebonyi. I know Imo and I know Abia. The people of these states, like the other unmentioned 31 states are Nigerians. Nnamdi Kalu who is Nigerian by birth holds a Nigerian passport.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Truth24(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Beware; Wailers Ahead!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
World leaders don't read trash

Formal letter format does not look like this

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu has global connections and will be out in no time, theres no need for letter writing.

Besides, he was Michael Scofields personal tutor back in the day so watch out.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by seniorbros(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
You can't fight for self determination from the shores of another country using unsanctioned medium such as radio Biafra. Biafra only exists in the minds of its apologists and not everyone of igbo extraction supports and feels there is a need for self determination tailored to favour a greedy few.
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
buhahaha. I thought him "making himself available " for arrest was part of a grand strategy which Nigeria aka the zoo fell for.

Babbling bumbling band of baboons grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by onomeasike: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Comedy Unlimited grin
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by dultmax(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
watching in 3D
Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by WIZGUY69(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
januzaj:
haaahaaa....useless people
When he was arrested....you guys were bragging.....when i was going to bed yesterday I was thinking today ' s news headlines would be "Biafran soldiers evade dss office,rescue kanu" ..." How 1 biafran soldier killed One thousand Nigerian soldiers " haaaahaaa...
IPOB on Nairaland and in real life

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by januzaj(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
WIZGUY69:

lol grin
You and this your gif....the tin dey always make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Or Nigeria Choose? / Can Sambo Be Treated This Way? / This Photo Of An Industrious Nigerian Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.