Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony (1922 Views)

Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony by Fingesi(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour! “In 2014, I told God that I desired to be married before my 25th birthday and I believed the God of this Commission because He has never failed me. I attended the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) in March 2014 without knowing that my husband was also present in that class.
While Pastor Ntia ministered during the Youth Alive Convention, he said, ‘You have done everything but you have not made a joyful noise to the Lord.’ That moment, I screamed like I had never done before. That same time, God told my husband, ‘Go outside, your wife is coming to meet you there.’
When I screamed, I ran outside. Then, a man greeted me and I responded. Later, he called me and said, ‘Please, I will like to see you.’
During Shiloh 2014, we engaged in a prayer of agreement and decreed that we would get married. Bishop Oyedepo also declared that anyone who believed God for miracle marriage would be settled before June 2015.
Based on that prophetic declaration, we scheduled our wedding for May 30, 2015. At the time the date was fixed, we didn’t have resources to make the wedding a reality but immediately we agreed, every closed door opened. Then, we didn’t have a place to stay but God gave us a miracle house, which was a 3-bedroom flat on a half plot of land. God also gave us a miracle house, which is almost completed.
Furthermore, on my way for hospital evangelism after service on Sunday, August 30, 2015, my brother who lives in Abuja called requesting to speak with my husband. He asked my husband what he was doing presently and he replied that he is engaged in evangelism and that is the good work he likes doing. My brother told him to write everything needed to complete the house and send it to him. We did and my brother fulfilled his promise. He also gave my husband a good company registered in his name, which we never imagined that we could have. I give all the glory to the God, Who never fails!” — Onome Taighobue

However, for you to be able to possess good qualities that will make your relationship to last, you need a good relationship with Christ. Would you like to be born again? If yes, say this prayer of faith:
“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”
If you prayed this simple prayer, you are now a child of God. He loves you and will never leave you. Read your Bible daily, obey God’s Word and seek Christian fellowship (John 14:21). Congratulations! You are now born again! All-round rest and peace are guaranteed you, in Jesus’ Name. Call or write, and share your testimonies with me through contact 09028651279
Re: Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony by IAMTHEHERO: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
h
Re: Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony by Fingesi(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Yes o, testimony time
Re: Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony by Fingesi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Halleluyah. Today service was awesome. Everyday for me is a Testimony. Today, I received from God a 3 in 1 pack of blessing. Praise God. Thank you Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Are Not Yoruba / After 100 Years, 8 Million Followers, God Is Still Unable To Find 144,000 Seal / Jesus Is God, Luke 10:22. Have You Study This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.