Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 (30938 Views)

Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by nnadychuks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
space for sale.. See am up dia
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by crisycent: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why did that fat girl remove her nose ring? I'm sure she finally saw some Indian cows grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by airsaylongcon: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rita my crush, why is your hand looking black and ur face looking fair in d 1st pic? the difference in shade between Eniola hand and face in dat pic can be attributed to powder, is the same applicable to you sweerie? Cos NA so Regina Askia use her eye take hold me for work when I be Smallie. Still your fan sha
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Jackeeh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
pls friends I can't create a topic datz y am writing here. but if u can help me to create one. I've dis health challenges now, am currently have a serious itching in my anus and I don't no wat to do. pls I need advice and anybody who has suffered such can help asap. if dot mind help me n make it a topic for discussion as to get full in-house advice. thanks as u help.

1. When last did you "deworm" your gut? Is the itching mostly nocturnal?

2. After wiping with a tissue paper,do you also use water to clean up?

3. Could it be you had constipation sometime and while trying to force out the poo,it left a little tear(anal fissure) ? In that case,cleaning that region with warm "salty" water,using a clean towel,every morning and night will lessen your discomfort and speed up healing. I'd have advised a sitz bath but never mind. Too cumbersome,that one!

4. Now would be a very good time to wear clean boxers all the time. And observe personal hygiene.

5. In most cases,shaving off anal hair could remove the "lice" responsible for the itching and minimize perspiration .

6. Finally,u could visit the lab for a culture n sensitivity test. Perhaps there's an infection.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Btruth: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm happy for all of them, for making Nigerian proud. Gone are the days that no one no Nigerian films. But all these guys including Kenneth Okonkwo and other pioneer of the Nollywood actors/actress had made it possible for Nigerian voice to be known in the film industry throughout the world.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Dotnie00(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Berrymoss(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
pls friends I can't create a topic datz y am writing here. but if u can help me to create one. I've dis health challenges now, am currently have a serious itching in my anus and I don't no wat to do. pls I need advice and anybody who has suffered such can help asap. if dot mind help me n make it a topic for discussion as to get full in-house advice. thanks as u help.
this epic . lmao. U r wicked
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jackeeh:

1. When last did you "deworm" your gut? Is the itching mostly nocturnal?

2. After wiping with a tissue paper,do you also use water to clean up?

3. Could it be you had constipation sometime and while trying to force out the poo,it left a little tear(anal fissure) ? In that case,cleaning that region with warm "salty" water,using a clean towel,every morning and night will lessen your discomfort and speed up healing. I'd have advised a sitz bath but never mind. Too cumbersome,that one!

4. Now would be a very good time to wear clean boxers all the time. And observe personal hygiene.

5. In most cases,shaving off anal hair could remove the "lice" responsible for the itching and minimize perspiration .

6. Finally,u could visit the lab for a culture n sensitivity test. Perhaps there's an infection.

thanks for ur advice, I tink I will go for a lab test, I appreciate ur time.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Berrymoss:
this epic . lmao. U r wicked

u lack d ryt word n have no solutions to people's problems y not close ur mouth n pass. wat has wicked got to do with wat I wrote. pple like u only make dis world d worst place to dwell in. dot blame u dou
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by nerodenero: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniola Badmus should take a cue from Lepacious Bose. Reduce the fat asap!!!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by MayhorE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
We're is ur nosering @ eniola badmus

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Ellylace(f): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sweetyie:
I'm feeling my mbaise sister Rita Dominic
Oh yeah MBA 5 ladies rock! wink..I'm a proud one.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Aroh48(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
I love God
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by flokii: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
I love Rita buh she is Igbo...

btw wetin dat Eniola dey see chop sef. wey she don resemble hippopotamus finish.. *hiss
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
The last pix,d make up was too much on her
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
have you tried habanero pepper? It does wonders grin. Wharra troll grin grin grin sad lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:

u lack d ryt word n have no solutions to people's problems y not close ur mouth n pass. wat has wicked got to do with wat I wrote. pple like u only make dis world d worst place to dwell in. dot blame u dou
shocked were your serious? Pelee. Thought you were indeed, trolling. Pelee. Visit a Doctor, inugo? smiley
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:

Sorry dear. Have seen someone that had such itching before. What worked for him was, he boils water, pours into a big bath that can allow sitting in it, add detol with salt, and sit in it for 10 minutes. Do this till you get relieved. Better still see a dermatologist. Speedy recovery
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]
And where is the hippocampus's nose ring

Eniola- Fat fart yeye cow tongue[/size]
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
KhaleesiAdaz:

Sorry dear. Have seen someone that had such itching before. What worked for him was, he boils water, pours into a big bath that can allow sitting in it, add detol with salt, and sit in it for 10 minutes. Do this till you get relieved. Better still see a dermatologist. Speedy recovery

tanx buddy
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
akpati.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by chukwunaluodili(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
What is it with all these mushroom award self.the ward looks like a spoon.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Eniola badmus is not bed friendly at all
haaaahaaaa u don spoil tire, bad mouth.
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by pateffy: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls help me tell eniola badmus dat she looks beautiful without the nose ring. Thanks
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by aumeehn: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:

BOIL WATER...BUH ADD COOL WATER TO COOL IT DOWN A LITTLE

PUT 4 SPOONS OF SALT
LIKE 7 TO 8 DROPS OF DETTOL
COMOT TROUSER REMEMBER NOT TO LET YR D1CK AND BALLS TOUCH D WATER AS IN D WATER SHOULD NOT BE MUCH....

SIT DOWN AND SOAK YOUR ANUS TILL D WATER COOLS DOWN....

AFTER 3 DAYS QUOTE ME AND THANK ME
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by Neplusultra(f): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Anything like 'Comedic' in English?
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by darlenese(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
That guy is cute, but my son is cuter
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
haaaahaaaa u don spoil tire, bad mouth.
but na true now,is she bed friendly?if bed get mouth,once dem see am dem go dey cry "oga abeg no kill me o"
Re: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
go to beheaded hospital along ikoyi cemetry road in Lagos,ask of Dr chain,he will treat you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.