Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Just Lost My Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Dad (10458 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Ewuro4: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
kaziblake:
I just lost my dad this morning.He was just 55yrs old,you guys should console cos I can't stop crying

I sympathize with you hon. May his soul rest in peace and may the Lord comfort you and your family this difficult time.

It's okay to cry sweetie, the lord is your strength.

God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wowzer! May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Peace
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Springz(f): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Accept my condolences.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Artistree: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
May Jehovah comfort you.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by KanwuliaJara: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Been there, experienced that.
He was TRULY THE FIRST AND LAST LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!! cool

If "sorry" could take away the pain, I would give you A MILLION SORRIES!

One thing is certain.

You will NEVER CRY AS HARD AS THIS ever again!

And, you will GROW UP FAST AND FURIOUS!!!! kiss

Even if my mama or pikin quench now, I will not shed one single tear.

When death has done its worst, kick it to the nearest curb and CELEBRATE THE MEMORIES OF YOUR DEARLY DEPARTED!

Obladi Oblada life goes on!

Take kia!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5h2izGG-Y

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by tosyne2much(m): 1:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Eeeeeyah !!! Sowi for the loss

May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Noloss(f): 3:23am On Oct 19, 2015
sanbells:
this guy deserves to be in jail for murdering English. And he keeps doing it.

Pardon him abeg, atleast he's berra than his swtheart- Jennifer.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Venom104:

Come on man.. Who are you to tell anyone how to grieve? The OP just lost her dad and just needs someone to console her, someone that

understands her predicament and say everything would be alright, do you know what difference those simple words could make?

You clearly dont understand but someday you would..

Move on along if you dont have anything reasonable to say .. Thank You

You have not answered my question.

What I have handled, I will not wish you that so stop you insinuation that " You clearly dont understand but someday you would.."
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2goodbobo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
The lord is your strength. Take heart.my heart goes out to you and your family.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by jamesbridget13(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
kaziblake:
I just lost my dad this morning.He was just 55yrs old,you guys should console cos I can't stop crying
sorry op. Take hrt.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm so sorry about your loss. May God console you, my dear.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by LordReed(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
kaziblake:

Take heart, his legacy in you lives on.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by baby124: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry. I know you don't believe this but it will get better. Take life one day at a time and don't do anything negative to take away the grief. Just put your energy towards something progressive and positive. Only surround yourself with people that love you and don't take them for granted. This is the time to cut off people that make you unhappy or sad.
Take some time for yourself to grieve and cry your eyes out. Talk about your pain even in your quiet time. Get a confidant so you can talk about your feelings and grief or even a counselor. You will feel better. The loss of a loved one can derail your life if you take the loss too personally.
As harsh as it sounds, we all have our date with destiny and life is a cycle. It will hurt that the world is moving on while yours has been shattered, but that is the reality of the world. Everyone eventually passes on and we all have to move on and cope with our present condition or reality.
It's also time for you to start to face the tough reality of the future without your father. Him not meeting your kids or walking you down the isle if you are single. Life is infinitely tougher too if your father was a provider, especially in Nigeria. Those who you thought you could rely on will betray you or be too busy, don't be grudge them.
Chart your own course and start running your race. You know better now that this life is nothing and it is short. Use your time wisely for good and positive things. Grieve, cry, wipe your tears and pursue your dreams. Make your dad proud of you. My love to you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Dad by unclejb2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
kaziblake:
be strong
Re: Just Lost My Dad by ADRIC(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN U GOING TRU.. BUT ALWAYS PUT AT THE BK OF YOUR MIND DAT GOD WILL ALWAYS SEE U TRU IN LIFE..... WE ALL AV VARIOUS PAINS WE ARE GOING TRU... AND GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE .....
Re: Just Lost My Dad by glossy6(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nne pele. Pls accept my condolences.

He should pls greet my parents and my little baby who packed his load back to baba God after staying just 7 days on earth. It's heart breaking
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Richy4(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
gassdon:
Take heart

U can't stop crying but you are online.

I don't think you are a 21st century material bro. 17th maybe........
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
kaziblake:
why does your diary says you lost your dad in 2011 and here you are saying you lost him 2015 undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by kaziblake(f): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
why does your diary says you lost your dad in 2011 and here you are saying you lost him 2015 undecided
thanks for the correction,trying to modify it but I can't.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
thanks for the correction,trying to modify it but I can't.
got to the post and click modify. Are you igbo and the DP you had on before was that really you or fake? I see people greeting you in igbo. Either way, I am sure you lost your dad and please accept my heart felt condolences cry cry cry I lost mine long ago and mum 2008 December 18
Re: Just Lost My Dad by kaziblake(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
got to the post and click modify. Are you igbo and the DP you had on before was that really you or fake? I see people greeting you in igbo. Either way, I am sure you lost your dad and please accept my heart felt condolences cry cry cry I lost mine long ago and mum 2008 December 18
I'm mixed.
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm mixed.
Sorry for your loss.
okay. Were you able to edit the post? What do you mean by "I'm mixed"
Re: Just Lost My Dad by kaziblake(f): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
okay. Were you able to edit the post? What do you mean by "I'm mixed"
product of inter tribal marriage.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
product of inter tribal marriage.
okay. Nothing bad at all but all the same which are you? which of your parent is igbo, mum or dad? I am mixed as well, Dad being Igbo.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
okay. Nothing bad at all but all the same which are you? which of your parent is igbo, mum or dad? I am mixed as well, Dad being Igbo.

Your igbo if your dad is igbo
Re: Just Lost My Dad by IkpuMmadu: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:

Welcome to the club...man up and know that it is the children that bury their parents not the other way round ...

Now be strong and stop crying

R I P to your father
Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Your igbo if your dad is igbo
yeah, I am aware of that bro. Thanks. I guess you are igbo as well wink
Re: Just Lost My Dad by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
yeah, I am aware of that bro. Thanks. I guess you are igbo as well wink

A proud one for that matter bro

Kedu ka odi?

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2sex(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

A proud one for that matter bro

Kedu ka odi?
adị m mma
Re: Just Lost My Dad by kaziblake(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
dad yoruba

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
thought ur Diary says ur Dad died in 2011, and ur Mum has been free?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by kaziblake(f): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bossforeva:
thought ur Diary says ur Dad died in 2011, and ur Mum has been free?
check down,typo error,i corrected it.
Thanks for checking it out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.