Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' (959 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by Gluthatione: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2015
The bible says it has been given to us to die once after that there is judgment, also in the book of Ecclesiastes 12:7 says Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Now with the stories we hear all around about people who have died coming back to life as a Christian do we suppose to believe in reincarnation or 'akudaya' (wraith)of a thing?
Re: As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

The answer clearly suggest that it is possible for the man or his parents to sin previously to warrant him being born blind but neither was the case here. Selah
Re: As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by Gluthatione: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
ITbomb:

The answer clearly suggest that it is possible for the man or his parents to sin previously to warrant him being born blind but neither was the case here. Selah
I don't think you read post bro, i didn't talk of any sin here.
Re: As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by ITbomb(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gluthatione:

I don't think you read post bro, i didn't talk of any sin here.
Neither did I, for a sin or any action to be accepted as being committed previously, it is a presupposition that there must have been a previous life and also reincarnation.

I dont think you really know what you are asking about here
Re: As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by Freksy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gluthatione:
The bible says it has been given to us to die once after that there is judgment, also in the book of Ecclesiastes 12:7 says Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Now with the stories we hear all around about people who have died coming back to life as a Christian do we suppose to believe in reincarnation or 'akudaya' (wraith)of a thing?

No!

Life after death is only by resurrection. Martha expressed such hope following the death of her brother, Lazarus.

"Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day". JOHN 11:24
Re: As Christian Do We Suppose To Believe In Reincarnation Or ' Akudaya' by dsquare33: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Akudaya concept is demonic it self.We all know what the bible says when one dies.Immediately somebody dies demons can use the person's lifeless body to do certain things just to create an impression that Akudaya exist,(demons thrive on vacuum for them to operate) some people have attested to the fact that they exist but this one of Satan's craftiness to decieve. An example was that of king Saul and the witch of Endor,and God punish him as a result of that.

(1) (Reply)

99 Years Old Man Divorce A Wife Of 96 Years For Cheating / See This Kind Of Dance In The House Of God (video) / Humility, Master-key To Triumphant Living BY Bishop Abioye 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.