Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is The Cause Of Madness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Cause Of Madness? (1008 Views)

African Feminists And The Luxury Of Madness / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Madness? by cnwokike(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
This question may sound awkward, but I ve been battling to get answers not after what I saw today.

On my home from church, just opposite Forte Oil Petrol Station at Apapa Road, Ebute Metta lagos, I saw a young man between 27 to 29 years old fully unclad. Just standing there looking lost. A drive further down I saw people gathet around a pack of clothes on the floor searching a bag. I figured this could be related to man I saw earlier and it arouse my interest to find out what exactly is going on, so I pulled over at tje closest space I saw and came down from the car.

I joined the people and according to what I heard, that the guy stood on that spot and suddenly shouted twice and started removing his clothes till he waw completely unclad and trekked down to the spot where I saw him.

Questions were asked to find out if anyone knows him but nobody seems to know him. We were just monitoring his movement. He later walked in the middle of the road and suddenly shouted aloud and all of a sudden got himself and held on to his pe.nis to hide it and then ran to the closest shade to hide from the piercing eyes that are focused on him.

On seeing that, his clothes were quickly taken to him. He wore them, boxers first then shirt and trousers all by himself. When he was fully dressed, he was asked his name. He said his name is Tawheed (I may not get the spelling right). That he stays around Adeniji Lagos Island. He even mentioned that house number and street name.

The he said he knows that he has this problem and burst into tears. That his mother is late and the dad has abandoned him. That someone promised to help him with money to transport to Osogbo to see a Pastor for deliverance. He was on his was when this incidence occurred.

I have to give him something, I was touched and felt real sorry for him. This is a young man that has a lot ahead of him. I have been trying to find answers. What causes madness? I didn't take pictures of him because I believe it will be morally wrong to do so.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Madness? by INTROVERT(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
if you think am too much self, even you op go mad join grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of Madness? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awon aye....Na Thos Witches when Don Table Your Matter For Annual Winches convention..atimes na frustration too sha....But In Nigeria, The Major Cause Na JUJU
Re: What Is The Cause Of Madness? by Gabaleve(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Too much of a particular ting cn get 1 mad
Re: What Is The Cause Of Madness? by nawtibownie: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Depression and anxiety sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Xmas Bonus / See What Happened When Mark Zuckerberg Ate In Kenya / See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.