Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Led To This National Embarrassment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Led To This National Embarrassment (1098 Views)

. / NYSC DG Reveals What Led To The Death Of Corp Member / Save My Son From Public Embarrassment, Father Write NYSC On Son Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To This National Embarrassment by respect80(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why are the leaders of tomorrow doing this

Update coming soon

Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by cosby02(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Boy friend related issues
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by yanabasee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
I blame Buhari for this fight!....
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by benedictnsi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
yanabasee:
I blame Buhari for this fight!....

If you go school fail your exams, you go still blame Buhari...... This picture is as old as 2012 if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

If you go school fail your exams, you go still blame Buhari...... This picture is as old as 2012 of you don't know.
LoL...multiply threads for this pic...let's see what the Mods will do.
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by yanabasee(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

If you go school fail your exams, you go still blame Buhari...... This picture is as old as 2012 of you don't know.

I've always blamed him... Since when he sat as the HOS...
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by benedictnsi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
yanabasee:

I've always blamed him... Since when he sat as the HOS...
That time, you were not born yet...... So explain
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by benedictnsi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
LoL...multiply thread for this pic...let's see what the Mods will do.

I tell you my nigga..... One go soon enter FP..... Just d watch grin
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

I tell you my nigga..... One go soon enter FP..... Just d watch grin
LoL for Lollipop!
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by yanabasee(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

That time, you were not born yet...... So explain
You think... We're mates... Right?
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by benedictnsi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
yanabasee:

You think... We're mates... Right?

No na..... I'm surely your senior in all ramifications... Buh if you argue that, I will tell you something
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by yanabasee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

No na..... I'm surely your senior in all ramifications... Buh if you argue that, I will tell you something

Stop quoting me.... Thank you!
Re: What Led To This National Embarrassment by benedictnsi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
yanabasee:

Stop quoting me.... Thank you!
gringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Corps Members Implement An Impactful Rural2rural Education Initiative / 2017 Batch A NYSC Camp Kits In Nigeria / NYSC: 12 Essential Preparation And Requirements For NYSC Camp (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.