Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You (109791 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Discovers Centuries Old Elixir Of Life / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / The Nigerian Pharmacist Who Invented Alabukun Powder About 100 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by kobonaire(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2015
ibeekmoore:
In case u need a mechanic(sex mec) to service ur engine very well u can reach me on my mobile 080xxxxx. Tanx for ur patronage.
Ashawöo alert
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by luvprince4real(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Empress2014:
grin let the sex begin!
in anti aids campaing style ::: constant sex is possible, it BEGINGS with U.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Who doesn't know that sex is awesome God's gift? The issue is having to deal with the consequences of doing it out of context, albeit the prostate thingy doesn't come until late 40s, only then are you permitted to have sex if you ain't married yet.... =D
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Empress2014(f): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
luvprince4real:
in anti aids campaing style ::: constant sex is possible, it BEGINGS with U.
like you don't like it undecided
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Orikinla(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Misternas89(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2015
djzenet:
MTN IS IN TROUBLE AGAIN!!! An MTN staff shared dis trick with us & i am going to teach u for free!! some people think this not real but I have been using this new MTN tweak for about 2weeks now…. i have #6,600 on my account balance with 6GB data. All you need to do is: Step (1.) Buy a recharge card of =N=200 and above, (2.) send the serial number of the recharge card * 00397 * Card pin * 131 to m.t.n IDTF number 0092348063244819. For example; 1212121212121212 * 00397 * 2342-7741-7990 * 131. Text to 0092348063244919 you will receive a text shortly saying "error" don't mind them! recharge your line immediately you get the text.... and it will be =N=2000! NOTE:if u use -N-400 airtime, u'l get -N-4000 and (5GB), -N-750 and you'l get -N-6200 with (9GB). Hurry before they block it!!! Its just like MtnMagic Sim
Eleribu ni ee koni dafun eee. Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2015
okay
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by wtfCode: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2015
ok...another reason we need that "boxers free day".
**runs to show my gal**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Beesluv:
Good. So the singles should also engage in constant s*x abi
The singles as a matter of urgency should get married as soon as possible
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Lincoln275(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
I knew dz before
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Obamaxxx(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
EbuDox:

And there was sex
lol
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
anigbajumo:
Mum say's am too young to av sex......lol,#proudly shingul guy

Good talk.
Most ppl here are getting it twisted.
There is a great difference btw regular,moderate and too much sex.You do everything in moderation,as to much sex can have it's own disadvantages.

Also advantages of sex varies in the age demography.Understand what he says that prostrate is common to those btw 50and above ages.So regular sex could help them.But does this mean that regular sex is good for you at 18years who is not married?Of course hell no..You don't wanna find yourself failing your exams as sex could impede your school performance..
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by FOLLEY20(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Beesluv:
Good. So the singles should also engage in constant s*x abi
But remember that sex outside marriage is a sin against God & Self.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by seeun(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
EbuDox:
Sex is good, All the time
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by obontami: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2015
[size=35pt]I use to say it everytime that constant sex is way to heathy living, some mofos are calling me adulterer, fonicatora,sex freak and pervert

I'm sure y'all have seen it now, that even a medical doctor have confirm it that we should alway fccck every time inorder to stay healthy

Y'all dig ??

Cc FirstEVA prettythicksme MzNelly Dindondin ftboy ducksoup fuckmewell anangboy hayjay16 jaybee87 joseph1832 b0rn2fuck femistico bomasek viikerz firstolalekan [/size]
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by seeun(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Misternas89:

Eleribu ni ee koni dafun eee. Ole buruku
Rubbish 419 tricks.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2015
obontami:
[size=35pt]I use to say it everytime that constant sex is way to heathy living, some mofos are calling me adulterer, fonicatora,sex freak and pervert

I'm sure y'all have seen it now, that even a medical doctor have confirm it that we should alway fccck every time inorder to stay healthy

Y'all dig ??

Cc FirstEVA prettythicksme MzNelly Dindondin ftboy ducksoup fuckmewell anangboy hayjay16 jaybee87 joseph1832 b0rn2fuck femistico bomasek viikerz firstolalekan [/size]
Anybody who say sex isn't good is either a hypocrite or a stupid person!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Austinio: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Nonsense. Is there anywhere its written that lack of sex causes any illness or sickness..
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by omobah: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Empress2014:
grin let the sex begin!
. And let see d pink pu**y
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Laveda(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
EbuDox:

Laveda laveda laveda laveda .. How many times did I call you?..

How did you know her Virginia is showing an indigo light?. You must be a witch_
its obvious you dint understand my post. nigga stop mentioning me anyhow please
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Austinio: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
He forget that Prostrate is also hereditary.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by bengoodcreature: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
NB: Regular s*x is good for d married pple not for d Unmaried!!!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by eguns(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Too much sex causes backache and make u get old early
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by luvprince4real(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Empress2014:
like you don't like it undecided
y dont u come check me out if i do!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by stokfrick: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Dacman:
Wen pharmist start to dey lecture about bph....dis guys fail to understand Dat dey are meant to dispense drugs at d request of a doctor...dem just wan turn Dr by force

Even if you must display your ignorance about the role of a pharmacist in health care delivery, learn to do it in a smart way bro!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by bigass123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
See me after service, we got some coding to code wink

Empress2014:
grin let the sex begin!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by zynzyn(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Let there be penetration........

U ehn grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by obontami: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Anybody who say sex isn't good is either a hypocrite or a stupid person!

You are not far from the truth my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by diva2011(f): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
My fellow people una don hear,Sex is very very good o!!! Rock well well o! 360 degree, 100% and left to right , also back and front, give enough room for oral and make sure you no relent any day and anytime. grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Mrsbieber(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
justjify:

Kai! Must you remove your bra before you comment? Pleas put it on biko.. today is not #WorldNoBraDay grin
how dat 1 tak consign u amebo wil wear bra anytym nd anyday i want nt until wen som bullhead tells me to do so
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Mrsbieber(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mcteeblack:
Hmmmm miss virgin
says who?
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Mrsbieber(f): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Mtcheew, yet you have no cloth On On your dp undecided Virginia undecided undecided
i no get cloth na shey u go lend me.*hiss*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.