Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? (1122 Views)

‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by Godmother(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2009
Guys, which of these celebrities inspires you to get fit? These are mothers with children and they still look so stunning!

Kate Henshaw
Chioma Chukwuka
Omotola Jolade Ekeinde
Betty Irabor
Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by Godmother(f): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2009
Guys, please I need the result for an article in a magazine. Please drop your opinion
Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by sugabelle: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2009
Let's see . . . . to tell you the truth, when u said "celebrity", the first thing I thought you meant were the foreign stars . . . Sorry, do Nigerian female celebrities go through any fitness regime? I figured they had those figures out of nature! grin. At least, none of them have a fitness DVD out like most of the US celebs. Internationally though, Spice Girl Mel B inspires me somewhat. Locally, I'll say Genevieve - one time, she lost a lot of weight to get that Lux commercial . . .
Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by Godmother(f): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
sugabelle:

Let's see . . . . to tell you the truth, when u said "celebrity", the first thing I thought you meant were the foreign stars . . . Sorry, do Nigerian female celebrities go through any fitness regime? I figured they had those figures out of nature! grin. At least, none of them have a fitness DVD out like most of the US celebs. Internationally though, Spice Girl Mel B inspires me somewhat. Locally, I'll say Genevieve - one time, she lost a lot of weight to get that Lux commercial . . .

Sugarbabe,thanx 4 your vote. You 're right.But I 'm also looking at it from the fact that these women are mothers and still maintain that great shape that we all envy.
Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by sugabelle: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
Godmother:

Sugarbabe,thanx 4 your vote. You 're right.But I 'm also looking at it from the fact that these women are mothers and still maintain that great shape that we all envy. aintain that great shape that we all envy.

hmmn, you're talking like they actually make a conscious effort to keep their figures! grin. Trust me, if they're slim, it's because they're fortunate to be unable to put on weight!(one lady I repect in this aspect is Funmi Iyanda). Until I actually see them for myself in the gym, I won't believe that they are actually "maintaining" their figures! cheesy
Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015

Re: Guys Which Celebrity Inspires You To Keep Fit? by Godmother(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2015
sugabelle:

hmmn, you're talking like they actually make a conscious effort to keep their figures! grin. Trust me, if they're slim, it's because they're fortunate to be unable to put on weight!(one lady I repect in this aspect is Funmi Iyanda). Until I actually see them for myself in the gym, I won't believe that they are actually "maintaining" their figures! cheesy

Some of them do eg Kate Henshaw (she even has an exercise DVD on amazon), Oge Okoye also stated she goes onfruit fasts to reduce weight sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much / Toni Payne Back In 9ice’s House! / 'worst Birthday': Justin Bieber Turns 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.