Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring (39387 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by ebubey(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by deramarks(f): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
ShakurM:
when una no be Cows or Bulls undecided
. Itz d same tin on my mind ooo weda dem b bufalo gon!c
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by tenry(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is disgusting and very irritating. It is one of the symbols of Ashewo and runz girls.

1 Like

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by M4gunners: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Team Ireti.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by samtaiwo: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nose ring is pure madness
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:
#sighs
Some ladies actually think putting on a nose ring makes them look beautiful or something.

News flash!! Only Hoes put on Nose rings angry

And cows too grin

Do you know that nose ring is part of a cultural fashion of some ethnic groups?

Keep wallowing in ignorance, Mr know-it-all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Bimbomartins(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
harrimexy:
Cowbell,
Our Milk!
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha guy u nailed it.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Alfred200825(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cowbell

OUR MILK!!!
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by benjsniper33: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sirsoftness:
7. Eniola Badmus
Our very own Eniola Badmus who got chastized for rocking the nose ring! Haha
Below is still the prettiest picture of Eniola Badmus rocking the septum ring!

Enny Badmus reminds of a sac in my secondary school days which i usually filled with shit grin grin

But with this nose ring, she looks more like a fat piece of shit grin
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
See Cynthia like funtua cow undecided
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by braine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
It reminds me of a time at Yaba when one of those agberos saw a girl with that nose ring. It wasnt a funny scene
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by ShakurM(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
deramarks:
. Itz d same tin on my mind ooo weda dem b bufalo gon!c
Buffalo! Chai you are not a nice pesin grin
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Being a celebrity is a hard work mehn, doing any silly rubbish just to stay relevant and trendy. Left to me, celebrities are only important when they are performing. Whatever they do off-stage doesn't sugar my garri, one bit. Thank God I don't have any role-model apart from Albert Einstein, Aristotle, Bismark and Leo Da'Vinci.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you know that nose ring is part of a cultural fashion of some ethnic groups?

Keep wallowing in ignorance, Mr know-it-all

woah,I never knew they were also from those thnic groups. Mtchewwww miss cultural analyst undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

woah,I never knew they were also from those thnic groups. Mtchewwww miss cultural analyst undecided

Mtchewww

When you deride a fashion item without considering the feeling of other people who use it as a cultural item and who also might be going through this thread, certainly you deserve a knock for being such a dumbass.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dumas resemble blind bat. Angela okorie carry mouth like ram wey de stare at a dilapidated building.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by AfricanApple(f): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
why is it that all of them wearing the septum ring has big big nose
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by kuzee(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
una don start again wit dis madness
how does it affect us. of what benefit to u mr op.. mofos

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by andyanders: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
What I have just seen are just very ugly ram waiting to be moved to the zoo. None what calling human being.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by jornie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sijo01:
All UGLY.
NOPE..Venita AND Rukky Sandra are not!

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by sherlock229(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
what about nipple rings ? love those like madt
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Disgusting, just take a look at Halima Abubakar she exudes ugliness, smh
*coughing*
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mtchewww

When you deride a fashion item without considering the feeling of other people who use it as a cultural item and who also might be going through this thread, certainly you deserve a knock for being such a dumbass.

seems you are one of the cows sorry I meant girls using a nose ring. grin
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Omotayor123(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
wristbangle:
See Cynthia like funtua cow undecided
cheesy Na ireti dey make me wonder shocked
Orishirishi.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

seems you are one of the cows sorry I meant girls using a nose ring. grin

you used 'hoes' undecided
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

you used 'hoes' undecided

ok, nice having a conversation with you.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

ok, nice having a conversation with you.

The feeling is not mutualcheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

The feeling is not mutualcheesy

there wasn't any feeling. I guess you didn't get the message. I meant "get the furck off my mentions" undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News / Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.