Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring (36917 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Bimbo Oshin Joins Nose Ring Gang (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by MissEdified(f): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrs Idibia quickly shut down a female fan who proffessed her love for her while telling her to stop wearing her nose ring
See the exchange below .

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/annie-idibia-shuts-down-lady-who-told.html

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by cashlurd(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
A very polite reply and non-provoking

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by mKc9ET(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pokenose well served

22 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by lokobyforch(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
There is peace in minding your business.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by mikejj(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin is it your nose...tuface like it like that

60 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by tyson98: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
This babe sha never fine for once to me before

23 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by VERQUEST111: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
okay.
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by sinaj(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
The nose ring looks good on her.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by 007author(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
The nose ring looks good on her.

You are right. I hate nose ring though

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by sinaj(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
007author:

You are right. I hate nose ring though
I love this tiny dot nose ring. Its so lovely nd looks good on any girl

13 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by 007author(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
I love this tiny dot nose ring. Its so lovely nd looks good on any girl

And you don't have one? You like Tboss nose ring?
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Ebios(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
The spelling of "nose" on the girl's post,m l the only one that can see it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by sinaj(f): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
007author:

And you don't have one? You like Tboss nose ring?
Tboss wat? Wnt evn try dat in d dream. I find it ugly angry

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by LesbianBoy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sinaj oooooooooooooooooooo

Change ya profile picture oooooooooooo angry angry
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
I can't wait to start using it. I know it will fit me but I dey fear olosho tag. grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by LuvU2: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol why wld anyone stop beautifying herself bcoz one somebody doesn't like it.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by veekid(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Even with all the money and make-up in this world; she no go fine

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by free2ryhme: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
MissEdified:
Mrs Idibia quickly shut down a female fan who proffessed her love for her while telling her to stop wearing her nose ring
See the exchange below .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6507208_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

it is her nose not yours

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by simplemach(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Would you tell an Asewø to change her red bulbs to white or a tailor to stop using scissors or even a carpenter to stop using hammer.
Some things are just inseparable from there hosts.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
I can't wait to start using it. I know it will fit me but I dey fear olosho tag. grin
Why you dey fear the tag na

Its your nose and your ring

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by ajimotoke(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
nice reply
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
MissEdified:
See the exchange below .

undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Vince77(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
The kind of things people pay attention to makes me feel they dont have anything to do with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinaj:
Tboss wat? Wnt evn try dat in d dream. I find it ugly angry

Yes i hate that type of nose ring. It makes people wearing it looks like one of them Fulani cows.. E.g Tboss and Cynthia Morgan angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by daddyzgal(f): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afi "noce" naa
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by emi12(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
noce is now the new spelling...not nose grin
Ebios:
The spelling of "nose" on the girl's post,m l the only one that can see it?
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by rxmusa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Her business while hailing is mine

Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pepsi101:
Why you dey fear the tag na

Its your nose and your ring
Yes o, but we are in Nigeria. People don't mind their business.
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Dammylois(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
This one better na, check sister tboss'
Re: Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring by Omotayor123(f): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
At least the Ring no be like cow own.. plus it suit her well. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Cee-C Slays In Backside Photos / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.