Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) (45315 Views)

Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
The last time I checked, the highest number of Nigerian drug offenders in American prisons are yorubas, Edos and Deltans.
Tosinayoko:
Na dem dem
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
I loathe drug traffickers and the drugs they traffic. Those drug that fetch them their supposed "wealth", destroys lives in the process. Drug money is blood money. Many die while trafficking the drugs, many lives were/are and still will be cut off because of drug use/abuse. Narcotics are bad.... Daily on the streets, train, bus, malls I see people who drugs cut short their promising lives, ambitions, and careers. I ve worked with people who have substance abuse issues and somewhere in them I see dreams being shattered and lives being snuffed out.
God save the world we live in. Drugs Kill.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by amparas(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Islie:

In September, two Nigerians were similarly arrested in Australia for importing more than 40kg of methamphetamine into the country.

Hahaha
Walter White (heisenberg) and Jesse Pinkman
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
kechywillz:

If buhari brings death penalty to only IGBO drug dealers,then what about other tribes that peddle drugs? They should be set free because they aint Igbos. If we are rate crimes the way they are done in the country specifically,put it the way u categorized it,Yorubas are know for Rape and Human Rituals and because YORUBAS are know for these,Buhari should also call for sanction of death penalty to YORUBA rapist and Yoruba Ritualist.How does it sound,u could have condemned the act and not been Tribalistic with ur comments. My guy u are baised because ur hate for Igbos,and we dont really care. Quote me if e really pain u cause thats the way u analysed ur comment

99% of drug dealers around the world who are holding Nigerian passports are IGBO.
please do your own research before opening your mouth or writing rubbish.
If you are harassed at any airport in the world as a Nigerian it is because of IGBO people
Go visit prisons in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Australia, Brazil 99% are IGBO.
NDLEA boss held a press conference where he clearly stated that IGBOs have cornered the drugs businesses in Nigeria and abroad using Nigerian passports.

If you don't know what you are talking about just shut up!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
j1mmy:

99% of drug dealers around the world who are holding Nigerian passports are IGBO.
please do your own research before opening your mouth or writing rubbish.
If you are harassed at any airport in the world as a Nigerian it is because of IGBO people
Go visit prisons in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Australia, Brazil 99% are IGBO.
NDLEA boss held a press conference where he clearly stated that IGBOs have cornered the drugs businesses in Nigeria and abroad using Nigerian passports.

If you don't know what you are talking about just shut up!
NDLEA boss must have been biased as u are,the fact still remains that the person that was involved with the drug peddling is anonymous. Dont tell me to shut up coz u dont limit my speech or feed me! Am not a tribal bigot like u are. I wont quote u again,am way too better than this.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
kechywillz:

NDLEA boss must have been biased as u are,the fact still remains that the person that was involved with the drug peddling is anonymous. Dont tell me to shut up coz u dont limit my speech or feed me! Am not a tribal bigot like u are. I wont quote u again,am way too better than this.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
kechywillz:

Of course you are the right one, House committee on diaspora affair that went around the world compiling details of Nigerian citizens in foreign prisons by offence are wrong.

United Nigerians in Diaspora, an organisation run by IGBO with chairman Pascal Okolie who constantly shouts out for government help to save IGBO drug dealers about to face firing squad must also be biased against his own people!

NDLEA that deals with drug trafficking into and outside Nigeria is wrong on its statistics
Interpol that established the section of Nigeria responsible for the drug trade (as south East) is wrong.
Asian and south American police that publish names of Nigerian drug dealers are wrong, they must be getting IGBO names from the air
the 2000 IGBO people executed in Indonesia alone in the last decades is false info
The recent executions in Indonesia that contained mostly IGBO people is false.
Vietnam about to kill 3 IGBO drug dealers is a fake story.
IGBO people responsible for using Asian and Australia tourist to traffic drugs in Asia and to Singapore, New Zealand and Australia is fake story.

The only correct story is your story. You see where this is going? I repeat shut up!

You are embarrassing yourself, the evidence is compelling and to be honest unless you are also involved in the business you should be doing something to create awareness among IGBO people to prevent many of them dying like fowl for drug offences..

Click here: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/21-nigerians-death-row-relations-protest-indiscriminate-killings-indonesia/
IGBO people are what percentage of Nigerian population again, imagine 21 on firing squad in one go...all IGBO!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by JayJustus(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
onosprince:
We the association of Nairaland Name checkers are not surprise.

have you paid your monthly dues?? from my list here you're not a premium member so tell me how you know the criminal is from the land of the rising shyte?? a.k.a Biafra
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by lozanni(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
sexaddict08:
let me check d name first

#edited
51-year-old Iwuchukwu Odemegwo and Chibuike Anyasor. na them e must be. I wish they can start calling them Biafrans instead of Nigerians. them don spoil this country name finish.
You need deliverance from that addiction; its causing you to be delirious.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
lozanni:

You need deliverance from that addiction; its causing you to be delirious.

Like any disease, you must first diagnose what part of the body is affected, then prescribe a course of treatment.

We must first identify the main perpetrators of DRUG dealing and embarrassment to Nigeria from the trade abroad! IGBO people in this case are the main dealers of this sick business. Why go around disgracing all of Nigeria for something a small section of the country is responsible for?

Do you not think this helps misinformed IGBO boys willing to risk their lives for "ego"

click to see what is happening to IGBO drug dealers in Asia. - but they are called Nigerians!
http://naijagists.com/daniel-enemuo-burial-pictures-nigerian-drug-dealer-killed-by-firing-squad-in-indonesia-buried/
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nenkaj(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na wah OK
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by lozanni(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
j1mmy:

Like any disease, you must first diagnose what part of the body is affected, then prescribe a course of treatment.

We must first identify the main perpetrators of DRUG dealing and embarrassment to Nigeria from the trade abroad! IGBO people in this case are the main dealers of this sick business. Why go around disgracing all of Nigeria for something a small section of the country is responsible for?

Do you not think this helps misinformed IGBO boys willing to risk their lives for "ego"

click to see what is happening to IGBO drug dealers in Asia. - but they are called Nigerians!
http://naijagists.com/daniel-enemuo-burial-pictures-nigerian-drug-dealer-killed-by-firing-squad-in-indonesia-buried/

Yes, we need to diagnose what part of the body is being ravaged by disease in order to prescribe a cure. However, sometimes we need to find out how the body became infected in the first place in order to prevent a future re-infection.
While not excusing the activities of Igbo drug traffickers, we need to find out why they developed such get-rich-quick mentality. The genesis of the problem dates back to the end of the Nigerian Civil, when every Igbo adult was given 20 pounds to go and survive in the wild, irrespective of the fact that they had lost everything to the war.
The natural human survival instinct, therefore took over the consciousness of the Igbos; the hardworking ones took to business and persevered until they became wealthy and affluent, while the weak ones took the negative road to drug peddling etc to survive.
What am proposing in effect is that, if the Igbos had been properly rehabilitated, then we might not have ever had the problems of Armed robbery, drug-peddling etc.
The second World War was fought because Germany was defeated in the first world war, but the economic reasons why they went to War in World War One was not addressed. This was why at the end of the second world war, a Marshal Plan was put in place by the Allied Forces to rehabilitate Germany and other war ravaged European countries to prevent the need for the Germans to go to war again.
Moral of the story: A war ravaged group need to be properly rehabilitated by the victors, be they Niger Delta Militants, the ombassa in Nassarawa state or any other ethnic militia in order to prevent war or exacting a heavy penalty on the society.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Kalvan: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Ibos again?! Not surprised. grin
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
lozanni:

Yes, we need to diagnose what part of the body is being ravaged by disease in order to prescribe a cure. However, sometimes we need to find out how the body became infected in the first place in order to prevent a future re-infection.
While not excusing the activities of Igbo drug traffickers, we need to find out why they developed such get-rich-quick mentality. The genesis of the problem dates back to the end of the Nigerian Civil, when every Igbo adult was given 20 pounds to go and survive in the wild, irrespective of the fact that they had lost everything to the war.
The natural human survival instinct, therefore took over the consciousness of the Igbos; the hardworking ones took to business and persevered until they became wealthy and affluent, while the weak ones took the negative road to drug peddling etc to survive.
What am proposing in effect is that, if the Igbos had been properly rehabilitated, then we might not have ever had the problems of Armed robbery, drug-peddling etc.
The second World War was fought because Germany was defeated in the first world war, but the economic reasons why they went to War in World War One was not addressed. This was why at the end of the second world war, a Marshal Plan was put in place by the Allied Forces to rehabilitate Germany and other war ravaged European countries to prevent the need for the Germans to go to war again.
Moral of the story: A war ravaged group need to be properly rehabilitated by the victors, be they Niger Delta Militants, the ombassa in Nassarawa state or any other ethnic militia in order to prevent war or exacting a heavy penalty on the society.

The present crop of IGBO drug dealers never experienced the civil war; it is like the present black Americans blaming their lack of responsibility and progress on slavery – nonsense, both excuses are misguided!
Equate the Nigerian civil war and greed? To be honest the IGBO were greedy before the war and it was what actually started the war. The IGBO quest for domination led to the first strike killing of Northern leaders which sparked a chain of subsequent revenge attacks leading up to the war – we are not all ignorant of the facts!
The many IGBO young men I chatted to in Asia never said anything about any wars; they were pressured by their IGBO families and societies to not disgrace themselves and their family by staying poor.
They kept giving examples of their peer group and age mates “who have made it” and how failure is not an options – success is by hook and crook and “get rich or die trying”
It is a cultural thing not a national conscience matter!
Anyone who knows they will die by firing squad if they take drugs to Asia and still does it is not driven by the Nigerian civil or IGBO marginalization, they are driven by pure greed!

Your excuse is laughable!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by lozanni(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
j1mmy:

The present crop of IGBO drug dealers never experienced the civil war; it is like the present black Americans blaming their lack of responsibility and progress on slavery – nonsense, both excuses are misguided!
Equate the Nigerian civil war and greed? To be honest the IGBO were greedy before the war and it was what actually started the war. The IGBO quest for domination led to the first strike killing of Northern leaders which sparked a chain of subsequent revenge attacks leading up to the war – we are not all ignorant of the facts!
The many IGBO young men I chatted to in Asia never said anything about any wars; they were pressured by their IGBO families and societies to not disgrace themselves and their family by staying poor.
They kept giving examples of their peer group and age mates “who have made it” and how failure is not an options – success is by hook and crook and “get rich or die trying”
It is a cultural thing not a national conscience matter!
Anyone who knows they will die by firing squad if they take drugs to Asia and still does it is not driven by the Nigerian civil or IGBO marginalization, they are driven by pure greed!

Your excuse is laughable!

It seems you dont know your history. The organised genocide in the North against the Igbos was what led to the Civil war and not greed as you alledged. Those couriers caught in Asia might not know about the civil war, but you need to ask who their godfathers are and who introduced the godfathers to that illicit business.
Your rabid anti-Igbo mindset is easily discernable through your writting, but there is a saying that the cane used on the first wife is waiting to,be used on the second wife. The Igbos bore the brunt of the war, which was supported by most Nigerians, including the middle belt, now the chicken has come home to roost and those middle belters are on the receiving end even in their villages.
The South-Westerners and the SS are also receiving their own oppression through the fulani cattle rearers. I dont know which group you belong to, but yours is coming too.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by greggng: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

guy.....wetin dey happen......d link u provided is absolute rubbish...it's nonexistent... wtf!......last warning

may be you are not typing it well. here is the link again http://www.askniid.org/

i also used it yesterday...and i just opened it again now
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Ephemmm: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!

**Checks the names of the criminals**

**shakes head in disappointment**

**WALKS OUT of thread**

Hard-working people tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2015
lozanni:

It seems you dont know your history. The organised genocide in the North against the Igbos was what led to the Civil war and not greed as you alledged. Those couriers caught in Asia might not know about the civil war, but you need to ask who their godfathers are and who introduced the godfathers to that illicit business.
Your rabid anti-Igbo mindset is easily discernable through your writting, but there is a saying that the cane used on the first wife is waiting to,be used on the second wife. The Igbos bore the brunt of the war, which was supported by most Nigerians, including the middle belt, now the chicken has come home to roost and those middle belters are on the receiving end even in their villages.
The South-Westerners and the SS are also receiving their own oppression through the fulani cattle rearers. I dont know which group you belong to, but yours is coming too.

Here is another civil war victim: IGBO Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape.
https://www.nairaland.com/2677810/nigerian-man-held-indian-teens

IGBO man goes all the way to INDIA to rape an Indian teen because of the effects of the Nigerian civil war on him - lol
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
lozanni:

I am sorry I prefer to get my history lessons from elderly people who lived the events leading up to the civil war - its causes and repercussions. I will not be taking information from an internet troll like you.

I am quite conversant with the events and I know families who were directly affected on both sides, you are a small boy from reading what you wrote. It is clear you are either too young to know what happened or too stup1d to research it.

There is enough evidence to show that IGBO actions sparked the reprisal attacks that led to the civil war, I'm sure that is not what you were told at NDIGBO gatherings.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by lozanni(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
j1mmy:

I am sorry I prefer to get my history lessons from elderly people who lived the events leading up to the civil war - its causes and repercussions. I will not be taking information from an internet troll like you.

I am quite conversant with the events and I know families who were directly affected on both sides, you are a small boy from reading what you wrote. It is clear you are either too young to know what happened or too stup1d to research it.

There is enough evidence to show that IGBO actions sparked the reprisal attacks that led to the civil war, I'm sure that is not what you were told at NDIGBO gatherings.

It seems you have been properly brainwashed by your so called elders. Your level of reasoning is absymally low that you can not have a proper arguement without descending to insults.
You are also so guilty of over-generalisation, because of your low mental capacity, one Igbo man commits a crime, therefore all Igbos are equally guilty or likely to commit such crimes.
I know whats eating you up.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by neocortex: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Jarus:
NL don spoil me. See as I dey find the name.

Oga Jarus, U sef join them
Dia ris God O!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by neocortex: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Enough of these "name checking" syndrome,
he is a Nigerian , plain and simple.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by raimuasu(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
januzaj:
ok
When igbos travel to indonesia
Indonesia and Malaysia have killed more Y1bos
than Nigerian army #FACTnotOPINION
your picture is not from indonesia or malaysia, but thailand
see the thai script

[img]http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/BDLM/en/images/lessons/bali/thai_cons.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by j1mmy: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
neocortex:
Enough of these "name checking" syndrome,
he is a Nigerian , plain and simple.
IGBO people may be carrying Nigerian passports, but they are not Nigerians, if they are:

They would not have engaged in the actions that led to the civil war
Not continuously agitate for cessation from Nigeria
Continue to destroy the name of Nigeria prior to them getting their Biafra independence
Many IGBO people do not identify with Nigeria and other Nigerians, they only identify themselves as Nigerians in situation where Nigeria will assist them diplomatically, and in forums like these to deflect attention from their criminality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.