Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) (45318 Views)

Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by dollyptosh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:
NL don spoil me. See as I dey find the name.
Lol. Likewise. I just came here to check the name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by coputa(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
People are pointing at the east,because 95 percent of drug traffickers apprehended abroad are from that zone.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by raphy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
insyd puzzy e neva do,insyd bely e neva do,insyd baby e neva do.na statue be d new way nw..xmas money .na hm dem want.God hlp us
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

you're trying to form polite shey?... or good girl

issokay.. gudnyt
it's not forming though. I just said my mind. If you guys would think well, you'd know that no tribe is devoid of social vices. None, but why are the Igbos being attacked? Was there any mention of an igbo person, aside the two from the former crime? Suprisingly, it might not even be an igbo man, considering his name was 'omitted'. Why do you guys do this? Well, I'm lost for words. I would stop here. Echi wu ubochi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
If you check very,it will be a westerner that peddled the drugs,am very sure of this,cause the name was anonymous and i suspect that the OP must be a yeerobber man for him to hide the name of the peddler. Since u all wanna turn this site to a tribalist forum,am in too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:

Baba, Me sef expected to find names from a particular tribe and i wasn't disappointed. grin
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by jeroton: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why are they witch-hunting the biafrans allover the world ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gracito:
it's not forming though. I just said my mind. If you guys would think well, you'd know that no tribe is devoid of social vices. None, but why are the Igbos being attacked? Was there any mention of an igbo person, aside the two from the former crime? Suprisingly, it might not even be an igbo man, considering his name was 'omitted'. Why do you guys do this? Well, I'm lost for words. I would stop here. Echi wu ubochi.

tell your people to go and sin no more..

check my previous mention(edited)... you'll see dat I dnt av beef with anyone
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!

**Checks the names of the criminals**

**shakes head in disappointment**

**WALKS OUT of thread**
Are u aware that ur oga @ the top has been arrested?
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by aariwa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
nochildsplay:
I seriously feel bad when the media associate yeebhoes with NIGERIA as a country

FG should do and give them their Biafra

These flat heads are giving us chronic bad image in the Diaspora.

They don't mind using their parent as the sacrifies for money because they worth nothing to them.
The poverty in your life has already dented you with a bad image,so what else do you want
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Are u aware that ur oga @ the top has been arrested?
Are you aware that your pedophilic prophet died like a cockroach?
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

tell your people to go and sin no more..

check my previous mention(edited)... you'll see dat I dnt av beef with anyone
alright.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
i wld advise us to stop doing dat sh¡t. We av been embracing them since with love n care but it brings no positive result, they compensate us, with calling us COWARDS.Simply because we choose to spread love,friendship n nt hatred. We av been taken 4 granted, now is d time to stop dat sh¡t. Omode to ba sipa lan gbe.
bro i understand, i feel the same.. Bt if we continue to diss them as they diss us, we're bringing ourselves down to their level.... When they are tired, they'll stop.... It's not easy bt i feel it's the best... Let's show them we're more than them in terms of maturity and all other aspect!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by MrFootball(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:
Lolz.
Btw why u no dey rate super eagles players again? Wud have loved to hear ur analysis of d 2 recent friendlies.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Odunharry(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:
lol.. bros you too ...things have changed
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
coputa:
People are pointing at the east,because 95 percent of drug traffickers apprehended abroad are from that zone.

Which 95% percent? Go check the tribe that broke the world record in drug trafficking. Whereas when Tinubu and Kashamu were trafficking drugs they never knew what it was then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by desertboom(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
okitikpo:
In fact Nairaland should be renamed a Tribalisticland
The amount of tribal hate is at an alarming rate on nairaland, everything is center on tribe. Damn. . . Is this the so called educated Nigerians? What will a foreigner going through this Web site think?

Truly, this is now tribalistland and no longer nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by NOBODYY: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Vaxt:
lie lie apc story, igbo's still the richest for life.
Richest man in nigeria - An Hausa man
2nd richest man in nigeria- A Yoruba Man
3rd richest " " " " " - A Yoruba Man

So wah do u mean by igbos are still the richest?? Explain pls

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

ode..

Igbos = drugs/rape/ 419/ armed robbery/ fake drugs/baby factories etc.

the list goes on and on...

una no get shame?.. all cos of money

Mufu, who rape pass una? Ritualists
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by NOBODYY: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
DIVINE78:
Bifraud should be renamed Republic of cocain.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by LaconicMR: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
My ibo brethren, una no de disappoint ever, get rich or die trying mentality! Before you know am, u go see them with the latest car #drugpushers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Akinrogun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pidggin:
Igbo= drugs

Yoloba=Rape

Awsa=Terrorism

God please help this country.

I can't lay my finger on what Lugard was sniffing when he was almagamating dis pple who are evidently averse to each other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by greggng: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday i was stopped by the police and they requested for my particulars. All this while, i have been believing that my insurance paper is okay...unknown to me they took me to their station and straight to their computer room. The police opened a website called www.askniid.org. Ontop the website, you will see (check policy) click on it and a drop menu comes up asking you to chose either vehicle or marine. They clicked on vehicle and there was a provision were my car plate number was computed and the result was (My car insurance has expired.) I saw many cars arrested in that station for same offense. At the end i was able to settle them and leave. However,i learn some things when i left their office.

I was attended to in a professional manner
The police man who arrest me speaks queens English no broken

At the end he advised me to ensure i get the correct car insurance policy which cost N5000 instead of the one the gave me which they claimed cost N1500....the police said is just type written and it goes for N100.

When i got home , i asked my friend to send me his car plate number so that i can confirm his insurance...I did the needful via the site and it brought every details of the policy holder and the car. At the bottom you will see (policy active). Just before you leave your house, kindly check to confirm your insurance before you become a victim like me
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Haywhymido(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
samyomz:
bro i understand, i feel the same.. Bt if we continue to diss them as they diss us, we're bringing ourselves down to their level.... When they are tired, they'll stop.... It's not easy bt i feel it's the best... Let's show them we're more than them in terms of maturity and all other aspect!
ok sir
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:
Sir let's be sincere I have had hard times connecting with foreigners despite having no. Selfish motives,if this Oyinbo's are relaying the illegal handwork of Nigerians in their country.....
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Booty4me:
Name checkers crew grin

LOL, let me join check from afar; where my binoculars......but, I no see anything O!, kai buro uba! only flat heads.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Justbeingreal:
Well na hustle cuz m, don't blame peepz men we all just wanna make it
This ain't hustle,where I come from it is called Oju kokoro!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Originalsly: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
10 kg of drugs in that small fish statue?...that should be suspicious. But it managed to enter the country.....guess somebody got short changed along the way and tipped off the police.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:
let me check d name first

#edited

51-year-old Iwuchukwu Odemegwo and Chibuike Anyasor.
na them e must be.
I wish they can start calling them Biafrans instead of Nigerians.
them don spoil this country name finish.

Unfortunately, you have been blinded by tribalism. To the point that you failed to realize that the two men you referred to, committed a separate offence in September, and are not the person that committed the offence the Op was talking about. No wonder we fail as a country. Simple comprehension.

The Op failed to name the person but found a way to bring up an entirely different story at the end, just to troll a certain tribe and to defame them.

NL is dividing Nigerians more than we realize. Op is simply being mischievous, and as usual, nairalanders wouldn't even read through anything. Never. All we do is check names. If you have the time and resources, please, do yourself a favour and read it again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by okoomoge2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Total shame on people that don't believe in hardwork and preservance. Even to make heaven you must work for it on earth.

Australia is a country of opportunity, good
standard of living, human life is treasured,
you don't have to be stupendously wealthy to
enjoy quality lifestyle in Australia.

I am proudly Australian because this is a country where hardworking Nigerian Engineers,Doctors, Nurses, social workers
Taxi drivers, wreckers, Accountant ,Hr generalist, Geologist / Geophysictist of Yoruba, Edo, Benin, Middle belt have made names for themselves in their career with hardwork and perseverance, and living posh neighbourhoods across Australia and achieving great things without doing anything illegal.

I have come to a personal conviction that the large percentage of ibos will do anything to make money because they lack morals and deep fear of God!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s][/s]LaconicMR:
My ibo brethren, una no de disappoint ever, get rich or die trying mentality! Before you know am, u go see them with the latest car #drugpushers[s][/s]

It's quite obvious you lots can't read or simply can't comprehend an article, where did the article mention the name of the person that was nabbed? Illiterates everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by nochildsplay(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
aariwa:
The poverty in your life has already dented you with a bad image,so what else do you want
omo yeebhoe. Jati Jati

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.