Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Biafra Madness On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Madness On Nairaland (1488 Views)

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs / Biafra Movement Or Biafra "Madness"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Department state security service has inform Nigerian's the don't have KANU, yet his blind followers keep opening threads in how the will result to violence.
Is this a plan by them to get sympathy for a failed project,

Nigeria security forces will use all available asset's to address any possible threat from the so call IPOB

DSS denied the speculative arrest of
Nnamdi Kenny Kanu, says
they don't have him in their custody.
http://www.opinionriver.com/dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by madridguy(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by dunkem21(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
You're simply pathetic ..all those pictures of armoured tanks is for what na

1 Like

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by abduljabbar4(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Let them arrest him and hang the id!ot for treason. They can only make noise for some time and shut the fvck up

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by EasternLeopard: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
If your god can't defeat BH is it Biafra he thinks he can deal with.

BH has proven to the world that without foreign support, Nigerian military is nothing but civilian beaters grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by yanabasee(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by yanabasee(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

BH has proven to the world that without foreign support, Nigerian military is nothing but civilian beaters grin

Buahahahahahahahahaha grin
They'll show muscles when u're caught with a camouflage... But will cry much more when confronted by BokoHaram...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Let them arrest him and hang the id!ot for treason. They can only make noise for some time and shut the fvck up
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by kingzizzy: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Department state security service has inform Nigerian's the don't have KANU, yet his blind followers keep opening threads in how the will result to violence.

Nigeria security forces will use all available asset's to address any possible threat from the so call IPOB

Nnamdi Kenny Kanu, says
http://www.opinionriver.com/dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu/

The only madness here is Nigerians such you as who think that Lord Lugard can come from Europe to give them their country

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by cardoctor(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2015
What is all this agitation for war about? Abeg let peace reign.
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Yujin(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2015
I'm not given to noise making. The momentum at which Nigeria is going will definitely see her crashing soon. Security of lives and properties has failed already with weekly news of violent bloodshed popping up. Infrastructures are worsening as a result of overstretching of the existing ones and poor maintenance culture. The suppression of wailing voices and the denial of justice against the oppressed. All it takes is just the emergence of a charismatic leader who doesn't care about wealth and pleasures to give the teeming population of frustrated youths a psychological boost and being a sacrifice himself for hell to be let loose. Those of you who insult biafra and her agitators without speaking against what led to the calls for secession will cry and wish you hadn't done so. That day you will know that those weapons you displayed can be bought at any time and your soldiers are just like every other brave able bodied young man with a cause to fight for. Be properly guided when you speak about biafra next time.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Alphaoscar: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Seun should create a mini section for them under the Joke section and all their meaningless threads and post should be restricted to that section. Enough of empty threats and irrelevant chestbeating here.
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Seun should create a mini section for them under the Joke section and all their meaningless threads and post should be restricted to that section. Enough of empty threats and irrelevant chestbeating here.
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Yujin:
The momentum at which Nigeria is going will definitely see her crashing soon. Security of lives and properties has failed already with weekly news of violent bloodshed popping up.

I read Kalu had been arrested since last week wednesday , that's according to IPOB's Publication ( Oh wait Uwazurike has been paid to shut up grin grin)

I have not seen any retaliation, if you guys were hotheads, i expected bombs and kills by now , still it's about complaining and shytq
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Tell the 1diots bro grin grin
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

I read Kalu had been arrested since last week wednesday , that's according to IPOB's Publication ( Oh wait Uwazurike has been paid to shut up grin grin)

I have not seen any retaliation, if you guys were hotheads, i expected bombs and kills by now , still it's about complaining and shytq
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Yujin(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

The time will surely come. Even you can see it albeit you may play the ostrich.
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
too many time has passed my friend, if there's gonna be anything , it should be done already
Yujin:

The time will surely come. Even you can see it albeit you may play the ostrich.
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
It's just a question of time till everyone answers their papa name.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
rose2014 Read this article , maybe for once you will understand the reasons why one can doubt a news

Yeye Biatch

snap this one too and show it along with my hypocrisy

IbnSultaan:

Nnamdi Kenny Kanu, says
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Rose2014: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
rose2014 Read this article , maybe for once you will understand the reasons why one can doubt a news

Yeye Biatch

snap this one too and show it along with my hypocrisy

People can doubt a news, that's fine

But pls don't make the mistake of comparing yourself with others because your foolishness has no match

U even confirmed it, then u boasted how he's being dealt with and what will be done to him, next thing u started doubting
Oluku igara

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Yujin:
I'm not given to noise making. The momentum at which Nigeria is going will definitely see her crashing soon. Security of lives and properties has failed already with weekly news of violent bloodshed popping up. Infrastructures are worsening as a result of overstretching of the existing ones and poor maintenance culture. The suppression of wailing voices and the denial of justice against the oppressed. All it takes is just the emergence of a charismatic leader who doesn't care about wealth and pleasures to give the teeming population of frustrated youths a psychological boost and being a sacrifice himself for hell to be let loose. Those of you who insult biafra and her agitators without speaking against what led to the calls for secession will cry and wish you hadn't done so. That day you will know that those weapons you displayed can be bought at any time and your soldiers are just like every other brave able bodied young man with a cause to fight for. Be properly guided when you speak about biafra next time.

The marginalisation of Igbos must stop for there to be meaningful peace in this country.

We can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by kettykin: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Is it no the same Nigeria army that for 3 years could not make a headway into biafra and had to rely on starvation of women and children in other for biafra to surrender.
A big shame on the ignorant poster who thinks the pictures of armored tankers and inept soldiers will scare biafra.

A modified ogbunigwe and all the armored tanks are gone with buhari begging Russia and Britain for support.

No wonder they never deployed it to defend bakassi Peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by glassjar1: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
I am biafran .

cool cool no regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by Yujin(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
too many time has passed my friend, if there's gonna be anything , it should be done already
Ok
Re: Biafra Madness On Nairaland by talktimi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
There's a more serious threat to Nigeria's corporate existence right now and that's the menace of Fulani herdsmen and their subtle genocide going on in the middle belt.

Biafran agitators will have to be called to the round table sooner or later whether any government likes it or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Asked Me For A Range Rover – Fayose (2013) / Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio / Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Israeli PM Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.