Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (67544 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. / The Most Expensive Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by JumpingChicken(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by EbirichBen(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
I Trust Nigerians, even if its #.9m they will buy it and give us as Gift
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
I shld be able 2 speak 2 Angels if not count me out
Buh I can bet it Nigerians will use dis fone just 2 show off dey ve d money. Most specially d celebs
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by adesegun121(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
na symbian fone undecided undecided
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by pasol4real(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rubbish ,e no even fine reach ma HTC one m8 .
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by odeyemilizzy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

Do your break down let me see
maybe you want to do backyard marriage
or you want to start pure water biz
or wish to get a scrap car
or perhaps rent a bacha house grin

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by efonat(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=30pt]Madam u mean 1.3 cannot finance a wedding?[/size]
kajoula:

all these list for 1.3 ?
3 & 4, is just a good fix with that amount but u still have to go economy grin
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guys, this phone is not marketed to your demographics.

People that it's marketed towards are not pussyfooting online about the cost.

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by BCISLTD: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

With 1.3million. ..how nah
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Taleeysun(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
And it looks like asha 200
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by LEXYCOM: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can I call my future with it?
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Expensive buh ugly! undecided
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by bobchigar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
If I buy this, won't I need to recharge credit and battery forever?
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Stephansmily:
The phone needs surgery coz it's damn ugly!

not about its looks but its function

it can open a bank vault and even warn you ahead of time
concerning a crime that will take place in the future.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Gab27: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na mistake ... The real cost na N13,000.00
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
ollah1:

all these with 1.3 million.. HMMM

dont mind him

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by legallyCJ(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
nonsense phone
And some people will buy. Smh
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
saintkash:
I fit use am call God?

no, but you can use it to call Nneka grin

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by bashydemy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

hahha with 1.3m please how will you be able to do that?
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
if it has no direct access to Baba God... gerrara here with it
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Bonapart(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

and life begin
One can kick start a career with that cash
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
dominique:
What is so fantastic about a phone that looks like a Nokia Symbian imitation? I think this must be a typo error, they probably meant to write N1,300

what phone can you buy for N1,300
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tintinnoty:
is a typographical error is #13000
really funny, but the phone Na pure waste of cash
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Melahou:

Do your break down let me see maybe you want to do backyard marriage or you want to start pure water biz or wish to get a scrap car or perhaps rent a bacha house grin
Life is all about planning na
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tintinnoty:
is a typographical error is #13000

That is half of the cost of the battery
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bonapart:
and life begin One can kick start a career with that cash
yesso
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Agbalanze(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can it call God? undecided
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
Life is all about planning na

break down please...would love to see how it will fit in
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by stylezee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
dis phone looks like all dese China phones we cal chinko in dis part of the world..I prefer #200 recharge card to dis phone cos I would still b rocking my android phone.n use the airtym to call my boo and we wuld make jokes abt the phone..

grin
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by IshiaguGuy: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
poverty no good at all.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.