Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (67543 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. / The Most Expensive Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Emeka71(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
UpLoyo:

You are so funny, but the only reason you are hearing about is because they are selling....lol. These are not phones for people on salaries; they are luxury phones that will go well with your Bentley...lol. You shouldn't be caught with an iPhone when your car is the budget of some African nations... grin
But you know only few people will buy.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by deanoffaculty: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
favourlove1:
u seem to have left out Obj, fashola, amechi, tinumbu, remi tinumbu, adams osiomole, elrufai, sanusi, atiku, IBB they are all bigger thieves once Pdp looters n being in APC dosent make them saints over night. Stop the hypocrisy!!!!
Yes o!!! Those are chairmen of BARAWOS....
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Melahou(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
zoom007:

many business can start up with 200k- fashion designer,hair stylist, viewing centre
have seen guyz spending 400k on weddn, family and friends will support,
Go to auto section he can get pencil light or baby boy naija use 500k.
You can rent well furnished 2 bedroom for 200k in ikorodu.

bro the guy knows what he is writing.

Am not disputing that, i just wanted to know how feasible that can be.
But will the wedding be traditional and white wedding for 400k?
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by jsleekk(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hideous phone...am sure its only another version of nokia 3310
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by yakamata(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
this is more expensive

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by lebete3000: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can 1.Start a small business 2.Get married 3.buy a small car 4.Rent a good apartment
broke ass.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Lasveg(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

the phone is not meant 4 poor pple, 1.3 million naira is chicken change to a lot of pple
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by queebeediva(f): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Holding such phone is more risky .
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by queebeediva(f): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Lasveg:
the phone is not meant 4 poor pple, 1.3 million naira is chicken change to a lot of pple
have you gotten one? Please do rich man and stop abusing someone just because they refuse your ideology . To be its senseless holding 1.3million naira phone when actually you can put smile on even 10,000 lives.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by nwadiuko1(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2015
kajoula:

all these list for 1.3 ?
3 & 4, is just a good fix with that amount but u still have to go economy grin
I can actual build. A 3 bedroom apartment with that money.....I already got a land
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by kajoula(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I can actual build. A 3 bedroom apartment with that money.....I already got a land

Good for you. grin
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by paix(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Thank God I can't even afford it.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.