Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit (1069 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by Uyi168: 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
as per the question raised above.. is it possible for one to believe in God yet being fed up with Christianity??...
or am I just treading on the path of atheism??
someone should please illuminate a soul
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by johnydon22(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2016
Uyi168:
as per the question raised above.. is it possible for one to believe in God yet being fed up with Christianity??...

Since nobody really wants to help you, let me chip in my little opinion.

You do not necessarily have to be atheistic, you only need to follow the part of independent reason free from any religious coercion.

If you feel your reason conflicts with any religion then you need not force it on yourself, only be open to more study and enquiry and maintain a natural curiosity to know more.

A time will come when you'll find peace in the path you finally choose for yourself out of your own volition and sound independent mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2016
Uyi168:

The concept of believing in God is generally misused. You cannot believe in something and be fed up with it. The person you believe in you want to be with and get his or her opinion on everything you do. You cannot be bored by one you believe in. There is nothing such a person does that is wrong to you.

Take a look at those who believe in President Buhari. Every move the man makes is the right move.

Many are misinterpreting the word believe. Until you can die for what you believe in, you don't believe in it
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by BetterChurch: 10:20am On May 02, 2016
Uyi168:

The supreme God Sugmad heads the spiritual hierarchy not Jehovah nor Yahweh.

The Mahanta the living ECK Master is Its only representative in all worlds be they physical, psychic or spiritual.

Today's Mahanta, the living ECK Master is Sri Harold Klemp.
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
Uyi168:

CAN I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW, STAGE 1 OR 10?
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by Uyi168: 9:59am On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW, STAGE 1 OR 10?
..haa!..an old thread..i'll call myself a deist
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by luvmijeje(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmm. Timely question. Yes it is possible to believe in God and be fed up of religion in general, not just Christianity. I'm a testimony of that.

But the first step to freedom is to find God. If you do, you will truly be free from the bondages of religion.
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by dalaman: 1:05pm On May 25, 2018
Very possible, deist believe in a God but not in any religion.
Re: Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit by Spy360(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Christ never taught religion in the first place. If He did, He would have shown us the way of Judaism. So true Christianity is not religious.

Again, you have not really known God. If you do you will be free from the shackles of religion.

(1) (Reply)

The Art, Science, And Technology Of Dreaming. / See How A Man Escaped The Den Of Ritualists / I Want To Be An Atheist But something always draws me back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.