Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (15024 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ Empiree

Keep deceiving yourself.
are they not sinful again?

And who allowed it?. If it was allowed for them, why it can't be allowed for us?
ask mo why some things like alcohol are not allowed again.
A woman you marry as second or third or fourth wife is not side chick. You marry her legally with her guardian permission and pay dowry. Thats not mistress. garrit?
give her any name, call her by any Title, hand her any legal papers ,in the eyes of jehovah, she is not ur wife! .

Yes, same desire of 'flesh' but different desires of 'feelings'. You LUST for a side chick (mistress) but you LOVE wives (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) cus you legally marry them. Thats love. Spot the difference?

You love first one, you marry her, yet you are not contented, you see another fine woman , your eye enter am, you call it love, you marry her, still not contented, you see a 3rd and then a 4th. You marry all of them, you say its love. Bro octopus with multiple hearts sef go find problem with apportioning all those love love.
Its ur lust, ur inability to see good in ur wife, ur belief in the fact that she is incapable of satisfying you , ur ojukokoro, ur fleshly desire that is pushing to go for another wife under the pretence of love.
You claim its love, but we know its lust and the desire of the flesh, the same problem affecting those that carry side chick and mistresses.
And if wife of your youth passes away, you aint going to re-marry anymore?.
if she passes away, you re free to marry.

If she reaches her
menopause or having intimacy
problems while you still need
more children, you aint going to re-marry anymore?. smh
Desire of the flesh Bro. Hold on with ur woman and grow old together. Do not cast her aside cus her body cannot give you ur 10 seconds enjoyments again.
Can a woman marry another if her man cannot satisfy her, can she have 2 husbands?.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
which christians sect take Mary as a deity?
Catholic!

NONE,
none?. Read and watch below.

were did he got the idea from?
Answer is in your own doctrine. Now, dont reply me with 'Catholics are not Christians'. They are.

Some Christians do worship Mary

I have had Christians question WHY the Quran 5:116 criticizes them for worshipping Mary as a god, "And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. Holy Quran They say "Mary isn't part of the Trinity."

Ok, well read the official rosary of the Catholic Church!

"Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve! To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!"

In 1998, according to the Encyclopaedia Britannia there were 1040 million Catholics and only 361 million Protestants.

"Mary is Mother of God"

"495 ... In fact, the One whom she conceived as man by the Holy Spirit, who truly became her son according to the flesh, was none other than the Father's eternal Son, the second person of the Holy Trinity. Hence the Church confesses that Mary is truly "Mother of God" (Theotokos). [Catechism of the Catholic Church,] (p. 125)"

Further explanations from brother Abdul Rahman; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

While it is true that most Christians TODAY do not worship Mary, but MANY heretical Christians THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAD DONE SO.

Regarding Sura 5 Verse 116 :

"And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden."

The above question will be put to Jesus(peace be upon him) on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT. And the purpose of Sura 5 Verse 116 is to answer ALL the Christians THROUGHOUT the entire history of Christianity.

Let us not forget that ALL mankind since the beginning of time will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement. Therefore it is only logical to answer the dilemma faced, not only by the Christians in our present era but by all Christians throughout the history of Christianity.

Let us also not forget that Christianity has never been a united religion and will never be. On the contrary, it has always been a totally divided religion. Just read the history of Christianity and you will know.

What one Church teaches is significantly different from what another Church teaches.

That is why Sura 5 Verse 116 states :

"And behold ... Didst thou say unto men, Take me( to answer all the Christians throughout history ) and my mother ( to answer those Christians in history who worshiped Mary )for two gods beside Allah?"

I hope the points I just made above will put to rest once and for all the Christian accusation that our Holy Qur'an mistakes Mary as part of the Trinity.

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/rosary.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNbREOhih6Q

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
Catholic!

Answer is in your own doctrine. Now, dont reply me with 'Catholics are not Christians'. They are.

I have had Christians question WHY the Quran 5:116 criticizes them for worshipping Mary as a god, "And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. Holy Quran They say "Mary isn't part of the Trinity."

"Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve! To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!"

In 1998, according to the Encyclopaedia Britannia there were 1040 million Catholics and only 361 million Protestants.

"Mary is Mother of God"

"495 ... In fact, the One whom she conceived as man by the Holy Spirit, who truly became her son according to the flesh, was none other than the Father's eternal Son, the second person of the Holy Trinity. Hence the Church confesses that Mary is truly "Mother of God" (Theotokos). [Catechism of the Catholic Church,] (p. 125)"

Further explanations from brother Abdul Rahman; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

While it is true that most Christians TODAY do not worship Mary, but MANY heretical Christians THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAD DONE SO.

"And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden."

The above question will be put to Jesus(peace be upon him) on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT. And the purpose of Sura 5 Verse 116 is to answer ALL the Christians THROUGHOUT the entire history of Christianity.

Let us not forget that ALL mankind since the beginning of time will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement. Therefore it is only logical to answer the dilemma faced, not only by the Christians in our present era but by all Christians throughout the history of Christianity.

Let us also not forget that Christianity has never been a united religion and will never be. On the contrary, it has always been a totally divided religion. Just read the history of Christianity and you will know.

What one Church teaches is significantly different from what another Church teaches.

"And behold ... Didst thou say unto men, Take me( to answer all the Christians throughout history ) and my mother ( to answer those Christians in history who worshiped Mary )for two gods beside Allah?"

I hope the points I just made above will put to rest once and for all the Christian accusation that our Holy Qur'an mistakes Mary as part of the Trinity.

sorry I don't mean to insult you, you are behaving like a foolish fellow, have I ever ask you a questions that wasent in your quran or hadith? If you say catholic worship Mary then you will have to provide scriptural reference, there is no place in the bible or quran were christians and muslims were though to worship Mary or muhammed ,but the muslims honor muhammed and mention his name more than any other prophet, dose that mean muslims worship muhammed? Catholic do not take Mary as a deity, they only made her a mediator(which the bible do not approved of) so until you provide evidence from the scripture that Mary is a deity and that christians build temple on dead prophet tomb, muhammed keep on misinterpreting the christians doctrine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
dolphinheart:
@ Empir.ee are they not sinful again?
Sinful for marrying more than one wife?. You are surely lost

ask mo why some things like alcohol are not allowed again.
I dont know what 'mo' is.

give her any name, call her by any Title, hand her any legal papers ,in the eyes of jehovah, she is not ur wife! .
You are not being real at all. We see clearly in OT where great prophets and messangers of God married multiple wives

You love first one, you marry her, yet you are not contented, you see another fine woman , your eye enter am, you call it love, you marry her, still not contented, you see a 3rd and then a 4th. You marry all of them, you say its love. Bro octopus with multiple hearts sef go find problem with apportioning all those love love.
Again, you are not being real at all. You are not addressing reality. You are just pretending. I dont believe your rants online at all. You are most likely a womanizer pretending to be godly online smh

Its ur lust, ur inability to see good in ur wife, ur belief in the fact that she is incapable of satisfying you , ur ojukokoro, ur fleshly desire that is pushing to go for another wife under the pretence of love.
@underlined, you are very wrong. Marrying more than one wife does not in any way signifies deficiency in first wife nor does she lives at the expense of the later wives. Your shallow way of thinking is very ridiculous!

You claim its love, but we know its lust and the desire of the flesh, the same problem affecting those that carry side chick and mistresses.
Sir, 2nd, 3rd or 4th wives are married women, love and to be loved. NOT LUST

if she passes away, you re free to marry.
Your fellow christians may disagree with you, sir. You claim it's for better for worse. Me and my wife thing. So it's only rational that if she dies, you either die with her or remain single forever. Thats 'true love' for her. You did not address if she's unable to mate her husband for medical reason or if she reaches menopause?.

Desire of the flesh Bro. Hold on with ur woman and grow old together. Do not cast her aside cus her body cannot give you ur 10 seconds enjoyments again.
She's not cast aside for being first wife. Get over it.

Can a woman marry another if her man cannot satisfy her, can she have 2 husbands?.[/quote]Now you are revealing your true self. Your logic is rubbish. Marrying more than one wife is not only about sexual desires. It comes with other purposes. This should be clear enough. As for if a woman should marry 2nd husband bcus she's not sexually satisfied, this is another illogical way of thinking. First, let me make one thing clear. Marrying multiple women is absolutely optional. There are circumstances and conditions to look into before making such decision. This includes financial status.

It's said that a man may also divorce his wife if she's highly sexually active and can not be satisfied after husband tries all means. She's allowed to go. A woman may also seek divorce if her husband is not up to the task. But this is after all possible means have been exploited. What sense does it make to you if she marries "2nd husband"?. Problem with this is very obvious even though you may not agree.

In Nigerian society, this act is ridiculous to begin with. In western society it may be different but it comes with consequences. Such a woman is seen as prostitute in Africa. In western society, it causes DNA confusion because there is no absolute way of knowing who fathers a child. I dont care what the so called DNA test says. It's not always accurate. Can you imagine 2 husbands digging same borehole. What sense that makes.

It leaves dark mark in the heart of both men if children involved. Husband A will always think his children are mixed with husband B vis-a-vis. We see typical example of this on a famous America TV program called "Maury". You ever watched it?. Watch it and see how women and ladies sleep around multiple men besides their husband. DNAs just messed up big time. They have hard time figuring out who is the father of their children. Very ridicolous. Is this what you try to promote?.

Polygamy(a man with more than a wife) however, still guarantees that he fathers all the children. I know you may want to say what if one of the wives cheats on him?. Guess what, that's easy to spot through her confession or otherwise. But 2 husband sleep with a woman? Very nasty

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]sorry I don't mean to insult you, you are behaving like a foolish fellow, have I ever ask you a questions that wasent in your quran or hadith? If you say catholic worship Mary then you will have to provide scriptural reference, there is no place in the bible or quran were christians and muslims were though to worship Mary or muhammed ,but the muslims honor muhammed and mention his name more than any other prophet, dose that mean muslims worship muhammed? Catholic do not take Mary as a deity, they only made her a mediator(which the bible do not approved of) so until you provide evidence from the scripture that Mary is a deity and that christians build temple on dead prophet tomb, muhammed keep on misinterpreting the christians doctrine.[/s]
You have no claim, buddy. I have spoken
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
You have no claim, buddy. I have spoken
until you proved from the scripture, your prophet was right, till today he remain a liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Anas09: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
@Empiree, and all the Muslim folk commenting here.

Pls step back alil and check how many people view this thread and how many actually comment.
A question as crucial as the OP is asked, and this is all u the muslim community can do? Muhammad accused Jews and Christians, which leads to so much hatred against these folk, which none of U muslims can really tell what caused it, and we are asking you to point out that indeed Muhammad's accusations are true.
There so many accusations just like this one, pls let settle this matter once and for all. Show us from the Bible, because its not in the koran where jews and Christians build Temples and churches on graves and turn them to places of worship.

This thread is not about Marriage, neither is it about the worship of Mary.

Muhammad was a man of like passion like any of us, why shd half of the world hate other people because he did so? Just imagine the kind of hatred against the christians and Jews? If u r asked for real, why U hate me, U can't tell. only that muhammad lied against me, u just believe.

Everyday in this Nairaland very serious questions from Ur very koran are asked that the Muslims can't answer, don't u think its high time u started thinking and putting certain thinks you are told in perspective? Are you a Robot?

I pay Tithe, for instance, but a thread here on NL helped me to ask more questions and to go into more research concerning that. They r pipo who are vast in this scriptures and are good teachers.
Wen u r wrong, pls wen u r pointed towards the right direction, let not pride keep U from admitting u r wrong.
Muhammad was lied to by Satan who disguised as Gabrial. Muhammad lied so much against the Jews and Christians.
You have a choice to make. Whether to go on hating the Jews because muhammad did or not.
Thanks Op for this thread.
I type this with tears in my eyes because of the cast covering the heart of these people so that they won't see the truth.
Open their eyes Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
^ Dont you guys have any sense?. You can't spot through everything I said up there?. I can't help you. Sorry
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Empiree:
^ Dont you guys have any sense?. You can't spot through everything I said up there?. I can't help you. Sorry

Why are you wasting your time on coconut heads

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

Why are you wasting your time on coconut heads
the quran has darken your mind.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
the quran has darken your mind.

You are a cursed creature dude. If you can say a prophet commit evil, I should not be moved by anything you alter
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Empiree:
Catholic!

"Mary is Mother of God"

I just want to add a little to wat malvisguy212 said..

Catholics have a deep affection and respect for mary.. mohammed even copied the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which he plagiarised. He himself was very respectful of mary...

But no time in any manner has christians including catholics and other orthodox worshipped mary.. its heresy..u will be declared anathema if u bow to her in worship..

Infact moahmmed thought the trinity was God , Jesus and Mary while it was GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT..

I have seen pictures of mostly mexican and filipino and even haitian catholics praying by statues of mary.. it is appalling and unbiblical..but these are a very tiny fraction of catholics or pseudo Christian sects that practises syncretic christianity..

Mohammed failed to even identify the trinity correctly.. the man was a fraud..period..and a paedophile..
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

You are a cursed creature dude. If you can say a prophet commit evil, I should not be moved by anything you alter

Mohammed was a con man, fraud , robber, lair paedophile and sex addict and islams frist and only prophet..the prophet of an arab moon god which most of the world dont take serious..the standards for being an islamic prophet is very low.deal with it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

Your 'prophet' not only committed evil, he was evil personified and you know it so deal with it.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I just want to add a little to wat malvisguy212 said..

Catholics have a deep affection and respect for mary.. [s]mohammed even copied the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which he plagiarised.[/s] He himself was very respectful of mary...

But no time in any manner has christians including catholics and other orthodox worshipped mary.. its heresy..u will be declared anathema if u bow to her in worship..

Infact moahmmed thought the trinity was God , Jesus and Mary while it was GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT..

I have seen pictures of mostly mexican and filipino and even haitian catholics praying by statues of mary.. it is appalling and unbiblical..but these are a very tiny fraction of catholics or pseudo Christian sects that practises syncretic christianity..
Any truth seekers with tiny bit of comprehension know you have confirmed what Quran said and what I have posted. If you havent figured it out yet you have a problem...big problem. Just pay close attention @bolded

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by parisbookaddict(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Empiree:
Any truth seekers with tiny bit of comprehension know you have confirmed what Quran said and what I have posted. If you havent figured it out yet you have a problem...big problem. Just pay close attention @bolded

Was Haiti or mexico etc in existence during mohammeds time...christianity had not even gotten pass the middle east and Africa..

mohammed understood the trinity as God, jesus and mary which is not what christianity believes..if his Islamic allah was all knowing why didnt he identify the real trinity we christians acknowledge..father son and holy spirit..which billions of Christians believe..

Mohammed could not comprehend the holy spirit.. he was a fraud... identify to us mr muslim where Christians have in their scripture that mary is part of the trinity...

Mohammed could not and u can't..islam is all guess work, conjecture, fraud and al taqiyya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Was Haiti or mexico etc in existence during mohammeds time...christianity had not even gotten pass the middle east and Africa..

mohammed understood the trinity as God, jesus and mary which is not what christianity believes..if his Islamic allah was all knowing why didnt he identify the real trinity we christians acknowledge..father son and holy spirit..which billions of Christians believe..

Mohammed could not comprehend the holy spirit.. he was a fraud... identify to us mr muslim where Christians have in their scripture that mary is part of the trinity...

Mohammed could not and u can't..islam is all guess work, conjecture, fraud and al taqiyya
your argument is dead my friend. Quran says 'desist' from saying and believing in "trinity". This is clear from your post up there. On the other hand however, Quran recognizes the worship of Mary, mother of Jesus by some christians. So you made no relevant claim.

Trinity is not in your bible but an innovation which many christians believe today. Just like building a place of worship over grave is not in the bible but early christians deviated...which our prophet affirmed. But malvisguy can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Your 'prophet' not only committed evil, he was evil personified and you know it so deal with it.[/s]

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Mohammed was a con man, fraud , robber, lair paedophile and sex addict and islams frist and only prophet..the prophet of an arab moon god which most of the world dont take serious..the standards for being an islamic prophet is very low.deal with it[/s]

Where is your brain madam?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

Dunce!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

Where God put it..without being brainwashed..

Where is yours?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Mohammed was a con man, fraud , robber, lair paedophile and sex addict and islams frist and only prophet..the prophet of an arab moon god which most of the world dont take serious..the standards for being an islamic prophet is very low.deal with it

MUHAMMAD (SBUH) stress be upon him....bahahaha... grin
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

So to you Muhammad (SBUP) DID NOT COMMIT EVIL AND STILL COMMITING EVIL TILL DATE?? I PITY YOU angry
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Empiree:

I csn smell the odour of Cheese from you mouth... grin
She didnt confirm anything. You should be able to provide proof not assume. If you say the Jew's are terrorist you should provide a proof. Like we do proving muslims are terrorists by backing this with the coran..think this na.. angry
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Empiree:
your argument is dead my friend. Quran says 'desist' from saying and believing in "trinity". This is clear from your post up there. On the other hand however, Quran recognizes the worship of Mary, mother of Jesus by some christians. So you made no relevant claim.

Trinity is not in your bible but an innovation which many christians believe today. Just like building a place of worship over grave is not in the bible but early christian deviated...which our prophet affirmed. But malvisguy can't understand.

dear Brother

see Quran 36:1-7, 10-11

1. Ya-Sin.

2. By the Qur'an, full of wisdom

3. Truly, you (O Muhammad ) are one of the Messengers,

4. On a Straight Path

5. (This is) a Revelation sent down by the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful,

6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.

7. Indeed the Word has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.

10. It is thesame to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.

11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Qur'an), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
yazach:

l

And where is your conscience undecided
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

dear Brother

see Quran 36:1-7, 10-11

1. Ya-Sin.

2. By the Qur'an, full of wisdom

3. Truly, you (O Muhammad ) are one of the Messengers,

4. On a Straight Path

5. (This is) a Revelation sent down by the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful,

6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.

7. Indeed the Word has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.

10. It is thesame to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.

11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Qur'an), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise)

This is the brainwashed verses they have showered you with. Its very easy to say. Copy and reconstructed rest from muhammed (SBHU )since you have no proof, Cant you just amdmit he lied against the Jew's and Christians instead of ranting around?....sigh
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
plappville:

This is the brainwashed verses they have showered you with. Its very easy to say. Copy and reconstructed rest from muhammed (SBHU )since you have no proof, Cant you just amdmit he lied against the Jew's and Christians instead of ranting around?....sigh

Jobless dog.
Not today kiss

Another time for u. trust me wink

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce!

No! but asking for that thing
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
plappville:

[s]So to you Muhammad (SBUP) DID NOT COMMIT EVIL AND STILL COMMITING EVIL TILL DATE?? I PITY YOU >[/s]sad

Are you speaking?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
plappville:
l

And where is your conscience undecided
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
plappville:

[s]This is the brainwashed verses they have showered you with. Its very easy to say. Copy and reconstructed rest from muhammed (SBHU )since you have no proof, Cant you just amdmit he lied against the Jew's and Christians instead of ranting around?....sigh[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Wedding Ring / Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time / Ruling On Taking Salaries Without Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.