Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (14884 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

That's the excuse you guys use, "it has been discussed before" , someone has answered the question before", it has already been addressed.". If someone puts an issue in front of me , I either remain quiet, tell the person "I don't know the answer" or that I "refuse to answer the question", or go ahead and give my own post on the view. And if there are post posted on the issue that I'm aware of and agree to its contents, ill direct the person to that specific post or set of posts.

If its been addressed before does not mean it can't be addressed again or re-addressed.
Were you not here some months back?. Definitely you were around. Malvis knows too well what i am talking about. And if you are so curious, then feed yourself (below). In order for Muslims to avoid repetitions, we have put together threads to avoid situation like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Joke!
Where in your Bible Jesus(AS) did any of these "particular attitude" [i:e dancing, druming, jumping, screaming, dramatizing, speak in tongue]

You have a wrong view of Christian practices, but I wunt go into it with you yet.

Ill ask you who wants to knows about Christian worship , to first clear some issues about ur worship, do you support islamic songs, or actions and Mode of muslims where they sing and dance? And use musical instruments? What is ur prophets view of these and can we see specific instances he performed any of these actions?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Joke!
Where in your Bible Jesus(AS) did any of these "particular attitude" [i:e dancing, druming, jumping, screaming, dramatizing, speak in tongue]
worship God in truth, what does it mean ? Everything you've got, both spiritually and physically, what lead to Jesus making this statement in John 4:24? If you read from verse one of John 4, the woman say the Jews worship God in Jerusalem, what Jesus is saying to her "it doesent matter how you worship God, make sure you heart is in the right spirit and truth.

So now answer my questions, where did muhammed got the idea that the Jews and christians worship God on dead prophet tomb ? Muhammed did not read the early scripture as commanded by Allah because if he does he would not make such error .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
basilico:

Just for the record Em.piree please tell us why Muslims use SAWS for Muhammad and AS prefix for the other prophets.. assumed muslins.
Well, very simple. Every prophet was sent to their people or certain community. But prophet Muhammad's mission was to the whole world. By the whole we mean everything: Mankind, Jinnkind, Animals, living and non living things. They all recognize prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Not only that, all the previous revealed Holy Books for prophets before Muhammad(SAW), are all in the Quran. Quran summed them all. This means Muhammad(SAW) is universal prophet. No other prophet claim to be sent to the whole world, none.

“And We have sent you (O Muhammad ) not but as a mercy for the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)” [al-Anbiya’ 21:107]

This is while he receives more blessings from worldwide Muslims. "SAW" denotes Sallah Allahu Alaiy Wasalam i:e Allah's Blessings and Peace Be Upon him. In Arabic it's specifically used for Muhammad. Its English meaning is literally translated and really the same as other prophets.

"AS" denotes Alaiy Salam i:e Peace Be upon him. The former is a more depth and cryptic than the later (in Arabic form).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Were you not here some months back?. Definitely you were around. Malvis knows too well what i am talking about. And if you are so curious, then feed yourself (below). In order for Muslims to avoid repetitions, we have put together threads to avoid situation like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics

If your statement "here some months back" mean I was in the religious section of nairaland some months back , the answer is yes, but I do not go through every thread on the religious section sir. So if I'm around does not mean I have seen or know all the topics discussed on nairalands religious section.

It is not a matter of curiousity, what I've learnt so far is that the Islamic laws, ways and practices of it prophet and adherents is not in tandem with the mosaic law, the ways and practices of its prophets and adherents.

The thread you directed me to does not address my views .

Do those who follow islam follow the mosaic law and Jewish practices as stipulated by moses?.
And pls dnt come up with the usual story that the original law giving to moses has been lost or changed, and the real law giving to moses was now re introduced by a foreigner thousands of years later.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Umairahmadmr: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello my name is umair and i am a muslim.I want to know about christianity.my whatsapp no is 00923310446462.can any one help me?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:
It is not a matter of curiousity, what I've learnt so far is that the Islamic laws, ways and practices of it prophet and adherents is not in tandem with the mosaic law, the ways and practices of its prophets and adherents.
Ok, listen bro. There are some differences in their obligatory practices and it's all called "As-salat" i:e obligatory prayer binding on them and their people. It was prophet muhammad(SAW) that perfected everything. Let me give you example. Fasting was mandatory on Moses(AS) but he fasted for 40days. But at the time of Muhammad it was 30days. Point is Fasting was obligatory but manners are different. What are the manners?. At the time of Moses(AS) they would fast from tonight until the following night without break. But at the time of Muhammad it was from dawn until sunset (same day). So Muhammad(SAW) was sent as ar-rahman (mercy) for mankind.

Bottom line however is ALL prophets and messangers came with one and same message i:e La illah ila Allah (There is no deities besides Allah(God). This is the message Jesus(AS) came with.

"And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me." (21:25)

Quran confirms that Jesus(AS) came with same message:

(Qur'an 3:51) Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so serve Him alone. This is the straight way.'

The thread you directed me to does not address my views .
Well, we add more as we deem fit. I am sure you are yet to review the whole threads. A lots said there. Titles may deceive you because we derailed there back n fourth just like this one. Ask malvis, he knows we discused a lot there

Do those who follow islam follow the mosaic law and Jewish practices as stipulated by moses?.
Message of all prophets and messagers is one and the same which is God Is One. There may be differences in Laws due to places and time. For instance, in Mosaic law, adulterers are to be stoned to death. This is still there in your bible even though it has been interpolated in New Testament. The fact that Jesus(AS) said he did not come to let go Moses's Law defeat Christians argument. So Sharia Law is more magnanimous.

And pls dnt come up with the usual story that the original law giving to moses has been lost or changed, and the real law giving to moses was now re introduced by a foreigner thousands of years later.
^ Prophets Laws dont have to be the same. Laws changed overtime until the time of last and final messanger, Muhammad(SAW). I can give more examples like not eating pork, drink alcohol etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Ok, listen bro. There are some differences in their obligatory practices and it's all called "As-salat" i:e obligatory prayer binding on them and their people. It was prophet muhammad(SAW) that perfected everything. Let me give you example. Fasting was mandatory on Moses(AS) but he fasted for 40day. But at the time of Muhammad it was 30days. Point is Fasting was obligatory but manners are different. What are the manners?. At the time of Moses(AS) they would fast from tonight until the follwing night without breaking. But at the time of Muhammad it was from dawn until sunset (same day). [size=16pt][s]So Muhammad(SAW) was sent as ar-rahman (mercy) for mankind.[/size][/s]

Bottom line however is ALL prophets and messangers came with one and same message i:e La illah ila Allah (There is no deities besides Allah(God). This is the message Jesus(AS) came with.

"And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me." (21:25)

(Qur'an 3:51) Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so serve Him alone. This is the straight way.'

Well, we add more as we deem fit. I am sure you are yet to review the whole threads. A lots said there. Titles may deceive you because we derailed there back n fourth just like this one. Ask malvis, he knows we discused a lot there

Message of all prophets and messagers is one and the same which is God Is One. There may be differences in Laws due to places and time. Forinstance, in Mosaic law, adulterers are to be stoned to death. This is still there in your bible even though it has been interpolated in New Testament. The fact that Jesus(AS) said he did not come to let go Moses's Law defeat Christians argument. So Sharia Law is more magnanimous.

^ Prophets Laws dont have to be the same. Laws change overtime until the time of last and final messanger, Muhammad(SAW). I can give more examples like not eating pork, drink alcohol etc

When will you stop spreading lies? Muhammed (TBUH) sent as mercy? Are we dreaming or what? This is how you qouted the coran saying that Mecca is a place of safty. We asked you why then almost each year pilgrims die there? Even stated historical death events that have took place in THE holy site. But you refused to accept Muhammad (TBUH) lied? Dont you know the meaning of safty again? If Muhammad (SBUH) Said mecca s site is a place of safty and we see the opposite then he had lied. GBAM..... undecided
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
When you start thinking from your brain kindly let me know. Thanks

You that think from your brain. Can you please define the word SAFTY?

And show us where the Christians and Jews built a place of worship in graves of prophets.

Bible please.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
When you start thinking from your brain kindly let me know. Thanks

Muhammad 's numerous error in the coran is as a result of copy and rewrite to fits him in. He failed. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Ok, listen bro. There are some differences in their obligatory practices and it's all called "As-salat" i:e obligatory prayer binding on them and their people. It was prophet muhammad(SAW) that perfected everything. Let me give you example. Fasting was mandatory on Moses(AS) but he fasted for 40day. But at the time of Muhammad it was 30days. Point is Fasting was obligatory but manners are different. What are the manners?. At the time of Moses(AS) they would fast from tonight until the follwing night without breaking. But at the time of Muhammad it was from dawn until sunset (same day). So Muhammad(SAW) was sent as ar-rahman (mercy) for mankind.

Message of all prophets and messagers is one and the same which is God Is One. There may be differences in Laws due to places and time. Forinstance, in Mosaic law, adulterers are to be stoned to death. This is still there in your bible even though it has been interpolated in New Testament. The fact that Jesus(AS) said he did not come to let go Moses's Law defeat Christians argument. So Sharia Law is more magnanimous.

^ Prophets Laws dont have to be the same. Laws change overtime until the time of last and final messanger, Muhammad(SAW). I can give more examples like not eating pork, drink alcohol etc

Oga, I said the Mosaic law, practices and way of worship of moses and its people is different and not same as that of islam , mphamed and the Islamic laws are you are now trying to explain the difference. I already know its different na. So pls dnt say they are the same again.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Umairahmadmr:
Hello my name is umair and i am a muslim.I want to know about christianity.my whatsapp no is 00923310446462.can any one help me?
what is it that you want to know in Christianity? Let discuss it here.

4 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
malvisguy212:

Yeah I was wondering why he wanted to discuss it in private, if he really sincere, he should learn what he wants to learn by creating a thread for the purpose and he can ask his questions there.

Also it's a bit fishy that he created the moniker just yesterday to make this request. For all we know it could be demmzy15 or rilwayne001 in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Yeah I was wondering why he wanted to discuss it in private, if he really sincere, he should learn what he wants to learn by creating a thread for the purpose and he can ask his questions there.

Also it's a bit fishy that he created the moniker just yesterday to make this request. For all we know it could be demmzy15 or rilwayne001 in disguise.

loool

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Annunaki:

I smell this too. No secret discussion, let him ask here.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
malvisguy212:

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by true2god: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Umairahmadmr:
Coveat, never trust this guy. Never exchange numbers with him. Never forward an email address to him. The religion of pisss guys are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
plappville:

Nice one.
true2god:
Coveat, never trust this guy. Never exchange numbers with him. Never forward an email address to him. The religion of pisss guys are dangerous.
Maby he is serious because the evidence in the op is crystal clear. Maby he want to make a decision about his faith. We pray so. Let us not be too ashes with him.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Listen everybody!!!
Did you know that the OP Malvizguy is cursed?

He said the biblical prophets did evil just because they marry more than one wife

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
See christianity marriage ethics. So pathetic. Read what this guys had to say on another thread:

sunnyking001:
If you both are legally married in the church, u can't remarry again till either he die.because according to Bible if you as a lady concluded and remarry u have sin before God and is called Adultary. Even if he come back and u both divoice non of you is permitted to remarry.
In fact the whole mistake come from you,family thing mother friend ,and on ur own side u never take ur time to know dis dude all u do is jump into marriage without knowing dat marriage is for eternity.
Not all pple living abroad are well to do.Just name and dat name decived some ladies.

Well just pray to God to forgive u ,because u as a 2nd per say u re husband snatcher first wife is always the know wife.but u have been successfully been decived by the young man.and may God forgive the young man.

Islam on the other hand addresses natural instincts. A lady married to a wrong guy who can care less about her and this guy said it will be sinful according to his christian faith if she divorces him. What type of religious Law is this?. Islam permits man to marry up to 4 wives. While divorce is frown upon, it's absolutely permitted if there is legitimate reason to do so. Your marriage and divorce law stinks

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
yazach:
Listen everybody!!!

He said the biblical prophets did evil just because they marry more than one wife

Na you curse am?!! .
Abi you dey the meeting wey dem make the announcement?!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empiree:
See christianity marriage ethics. So pathetic. Read what this guys had to say on another thread:

Islam on the other hand addresses natural instincts. A lady married to a wrong guy who can care less about her and this guy said it will be sinful according to his christian faith if she divorces him. What type of religious Law is this?. Islam permits man to marry up to 4 wives. While divorce is frown upon, it's absolutely permitted if there is legitimate reason to do so. Your marriage and divorce law stinks

Yep, natural instincts, its controls you guys.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
dolphinheart:
Yep, natural instincts, its controls you guys.
undecided
http://folasophical.com/?p=1965
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:

Maby he is serious because the evidence in the op is crystal clear. Maby he want to make a decision about his faith. We pray so. Let us not be too ashes with him .

lwtmb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

lwtmb grin
have you read how your false prophet make a false accusation that befalls his followers?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
yazach:
Listen everybody!!!

nonsense, can you paste were I made this statement or the curse is upon you.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:

The bible says a man should love is wife. If the guy dont care for her. He disrespect this verse.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Jesus did not careless for the church. He cared so much thats why he gave his life. Its an example for any true Christian to follow. Islam is copy and paste of the old testament. It has no devine law. Stop comparing Christ law with Muhammads (SBUH) law. Muhammed did not gave his life for Islam.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:

Maby he is serious because the evidence in the op is crystal clear. Maby he want to make a decision about his faith. We pray so. Let us not be too ashes with him.

Yes but we too have to be careful. Muslims are very dangerous people. You can be traced/tracked with your email or phone number. The guy can pretend like semon the sorsorer in the bible...thick of it... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

lwtmb grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin Malvisguy212 no go kill person with laugh o! grin

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Malvisguy212 no go kill person with laugh o! grin

grin grin grin my bros, na you get his time, he won't be ASHES with you... lwkm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
plappville:

The bible says a man should love is wife. If the guy dont care for her. He disrespect this verse.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
So where did Jesus (p) say "one man and one woman".

Ofcourse husband has to live his wife. That's common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / Muslims Engagement In Multi Level Marketing; Halal Or Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.