Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (14883 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

That Muhammad (SBUP) was right? tongue
"Sallam Allahu Alaiy Wasalaam" 'SAW' - peace be upon him). I DO NOT KNOW WHAT "SBUP" means to you.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Yea, right. Tell them. Besides, this might be historically connected. Mode of worship have changed overtime in christianity. As you guys can see, you Christians don't even worship synchronously and meticulously today unlike Muslims. Obligatory salat is the same everywhere.

@malvisguy212 , I am not accusing you of worshiping grave. However, there are pieces of evidence to suggest the hadith of the prophet(SAW) was correct. I said earlier that it doesnt really have to be all christians prophet was referring to. It could have been faction(s) amongst them seemingly-notable enough for the Muhammad(SAW) to have condemned building House of worship over graves. Read below article gives a clue of possible early Christians built their churches over graves of saints and worship them. But with time, I believe, with emergence of "Protestant Christianity", the act faded away.
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-catacombs
see my friend,their are many questions you need to ask, muhammed was GREATLY misled by some christians sect , there are many things in the quran he got wrong concerning the christians doctrine,for example he say the christians worship Mary Jesus and God and call it trinity,were did he got this idea from? yes muhammed mention trinity in the quran but the bible never mention it , the bible only indicate it. Muhammed mistook two different women , Mary and Miriam, all this are evidence that muhammed was greatly misled by some christians sect. Muhammed was right to condemned the worship of prophet in their grave BUT he was wrong for accusing the christians and Jews of this acts.were did he got this idea from ?amazingly the muslims build mosque on his tomb.

Ziyarat is used to refer to a form of pilgrimage to sites associated with Muhammad:

Ziyarat of Rasulullah 's Holy Qabr (grave)
is the highest of Mustahab acts.
Therefore those who proceed for Haj
should consider it incumbent upon
themselves to make the Ziyarat. In order
to understand the importance and
significance of the journey to Madinah
Munawwara, it is necessary to recite
some Ahaadith of Rasulullah . As long as
the significance, sanctity and importance
of Madinah Munawwara are not
embedded in the heart, the visitor will
not be in position to correctly discharge
the rights of the Sacred Visit to the Holy
City.

Christians don't have specific way of worship,any christians who worship contrary to what the bible say , he is not a christians.
http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/Part15.html
The link is not anti-Islamic site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 1:02am On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:
Prophet month said : they build (to construct)the places of worship at the graves(a location) of their prophets(known individuals) . Can you guys give us examples of these constructions.? Cus I dnt think he said they worshiped at the grave as some are trying to imply.

And the only construction I've heard of near a grave is that of prophet mo.

Modified: abeg , who did mo say are Christian prophets . Where were they buried .
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:
When the last moment of the
prophet was near, he used to draw a
sheet over his face; but when he felt
uneasy, he removed it from his face
and said: “Allah’s damnation be on
the Jews and the Christians who
made the graves of their prophets
objects of worship.”

The first hadith say "they built the places of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.” and the second say the christians and Jews made the grave of their prophet objects of worship.”
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 2:08am On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
muhammed was GREATLY misled by some christians sect
How?

there are many things in the quran he got wrong concerning the christians doctrine,for example he say the christians worship Mary Jesus and God and call it trinity,were did he got this idea from? yes muhammed mention trinity in the quran but the bible never mention it , the bible only indicate it.
You getting confused again?. Now, you digressed after evidence of early christian grave worshipers was presented. Go on.

I really dont feel like going back to this again. This was dealt with in rilwayne001's thread. So christians who believe in "trinity", dont they proved it from the Bible?. Or you forgot your mistress ifeann proving trinity from the Bible some months back?. From Isalmic point of view, it was only warning that you desist from trinity i:e the worship of "three gods "father son and holy spirit" from some christian perspectives. You may not be a trinitarian. That's okay. Yo may disagree with them. That's non of my biz

Muhammed mistook two different women , Mary and Miriam, all this are evidence that muhammed was greatly misled by some christians sect.
What is this bs @ bolded?. The only Miriam/Mariam/Maryam associated with Jesus(AS) is Maryam i:e mother of Jesus. What the nonsense you spew up there?. And who are those deviant christian sects?

Muhammed was right to condemned the worship of prophet in their grave
Now, you admit that he was right when he cursed Jews and Christians for building their house of worship over graves after I provided evidence to support my claim. So now you know.

BUT he was wrong for accusing the christians and Jews of this acts.
I honestly dont know how many times I have to say this. That it was possible not entire Christendom did that at the time. It could have been notable factions amongst them. It is like when other countries accuse Nigerians of drug smuggling. Does that means all Nigerians do drugs?.

were did he got this idea from?
The fact that some christians at that time did it was enough to categorise the hadith authentic. The article I provided concur. http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-catacombs

amazingly the muslims build mosque on his tomb.
Seems like you dont read btw lines. This was already explained up there as well. Read it again http://islamqa.info/en/65944

Ziyarat is used to refer to a form of pilgrimage to sites associated with Muhammad:

Ziyarat of Rasulullah 's Holy Qabr (grave)
is the highest of Mustahab acts.
Therefore those who proceed for Haj
should consider it incumbent upon
themselves to make the Ziyarat. In order
to understand the importance and
significance of the journey to Madinah
Munawwara, it is necessary to recite
some Ahaadith of Rasulullah . As long as
the significance, sanctity and importance
of Madinah Munawwara are not
embedded in the heart, the visitor will
not be in position to correctly discharge
the rights of the Sacred Visit to the Holy
City.
And whats your problem with ziyarat?. You sure have no clue what you really want. Nothing wrong visting graves and saying salaams.

Christians don't have specific way of worship,any christians who worship contrary to what the bible say , he is not a christians
And how did Jesus order you to worship?. Can you please categorically tell?. Many christian churches worship differently and each sect or church dare not worship at another's. Protestant dare not worship with catholic, Deeper life dare not worship with Cele shocked shocked shocked

You all worship differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
How?

You getting confused again?. Now, you digressed after evidence of early christian grave worshipers was presented. Go on.

I really dont feel like going back to this again. This was dealt with in rilwayne001's thread. So christians who believe in "trinity", dont they proved it fromt he Bible?. Or you forgot your mistress ifeann proving trinity from the Bible some months back?. From Isalmic point of view, it was only warning that you desist from trinity i:e the worship of "three gods "father son and holy spirit" from some christian perspectives. You may not be a trinitarian. That's okay. Yo may disagree with them. That's non of my biz

What is this bs @ bolded?. The only Miriam/Mariam/Maryam associated with Jesus(AS) is Maryam i:e mother of Jesus. What the nonsense you spew up there?. And who are those deviant christian sects?

Now, you admit that he was right when he cursed Jews and Christians for building their house of worship over graves after I provided evidence to support my claim. So now you know.

I honestly dont know hoe many times I have to say this. That it was possible not entire Christendom did that at the time. It could have been notable factions amongst them. It is like when other countries accuse Nigerians of drug smuggling. Does that means all Nigerians do drugs?.

The fact that some christians at that time did it was enough to categorise the hadith authentic. The article I provided concur. http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-catacombs

Seems like you dont read btw lines. This was already explained up there as well. Read it again http://islamqa.info/en/65944

And whats your problem with ziyarat?. You sure have no clue what you really want. Noting wrong visting graves and saying salaams.

And how did Jesus order you to worship?. Can you please categorically tell?. Many christian churches worship differently and each sect or church dare not worship at another's. Protestant dare not worship with catholic, Deeper life dare not worship with Cele shocked shocked shocked

You all worship differently.
I ask you to provide evidence from the bible, Jews and christians build temple on dead prophet tomb but you couldn't.

"And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who
guarded her chastity, and We breathed
into (her body) of our spirit; and she
believed in the words of her Lord and
of His revelations, and was of the
devoutly obedient." - Quran 66:12

There are a number of "Mary" - also
spelled "Maria" or "Miriam" in English -
in the Bible. One of them is the mother
of Jesus:
"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as
follows: after His mother Mary was
betrothed to Joseph, before they came
together, she was found with child of
the Holy Spirit." - Matthew 1:18

But the Mary who is the "daughter of
IMRAM" (spelled "Amran" in the Bible)
and the "sister of Aaron" was the sister
of Moses who lived in the 15th century
BC:

"The name of Amram's wife was
Jochebed the daughter of Levi, who
was born to Levi in Egypt; and to
AMRAM she bore Aaron and Moses and
their sister Miriam." - Numbers 26:59

Therefore, unless Mary was 1,500 years
old when she had Jesus - indeed, unless
Joseph married a 1,500 year old virgin -
Muhammad mistook two different
women in the Bible as the same.
Surah 5:116-117
And when God said, ‘O Jesus son of
Mary, didst thou say unto men, " Take
me and my MOTHER AS gODS apart
from God"?’ He said, ‘To Thee be
glory! It is not mine to say what I
have no right to. If I indeed said it,
Thou knowest it, knowing what is
within my soul, and I know not what
is within Thy soul; Thou knowest the
things unseen I only said to them
what Thou didst command me: "Serve
God, my Lord and your Lord." And I
was a witness over them, while I
remained among them; but when
Thou didst take me to Thyself, Thou
wast Thyself the watcher over them;
Thou Thyself art witness of
everything.’

Were did this foolish idea come from that christians take Mary as God ? Muhammed continuously misinterpret the christians doctrine, even the arab christians do not accept him , they challenge his doctrine. So you see, there are many place were in the quran were muhammed accused christians of something the christians did not do.just like the op.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
I think the muslims though God is not transcendent, because if they do they will never face one direction to pray. The truth is that God is transcendent " what we called the first caused" no matter were you face and pray, God will answered you.

When Jews pray they face Jerusalem. Muhammad in his earlier years of founding Islam wanted to curry flavour with the Jews by ordering his followers to face Jerusalem.
He told the Jews that he was a continuation of JEWISH prophets but they saw through his lies and rejected him. In anger he changed the qibla to Mecca.And declared enemity with the Jews, Allah helping him by revealing to him the worst of the Jews. enemity that is preached in every mosque, written in every book till today.

As for Jews facing Jerusalem. They have always faced their holy city since they were scattered after 70 AD. All Jews have always prayed to return to their holy city and in remembrance have always faced Jerusalem when praying . The Jews Muhammad knew were exiled Jews in Mecca and Yathrib who for hundreds of years then always yearned to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the third temple.

Muhammad probably thought God resides somewhere and plagiarized Jews way of facing Jerusalem not knowing why they have always done so.

Fake prophet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
"Sallam Allahu Alaiy Wasalaam" 'SAW' - peace be upon him). I DO NOT KNOW WHAT "SBUP" means to you.

It shameful to see muslim write or say Muhammad (PBUH) why should peace be upon a person who has caused so much misery in the lives of many? I saw last night again on the media. Many Syrian migrants under the rain in a weather as cold as 4° (degree). Women with infants. After a long trek to arrive at a European no mans land. They are frustrated and hungry and dieing of cold. Some Europeans states have accepted so many now they are rejecting them. Germans are demostrating saying they dont want mirants to come in again. They even contesting that the goverment should s3nd back the ones already in. Hungary has shut thier borders. These people are suffering because of Islam. And you are here saying peace be upon he that brough problems to others.? undecided
I say let Stress be upon him Muhammad (SBUH) OR trouble be upon him (TBUH) voilà angry

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:
another brilliant post malvisguy212. ..i haven't looked at it this way..

mohammed indirectly curses muslims who visit and pray at his grave. ..especially the shias...

yazach empiree u may need to give ur opinion on this

Can you please tell me how am going to explain this to a COCONUT HEAD like yourself

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
I ask you to provide evidence from the bible, Jews and christians build temple on dead prophet tomb but you couldn't.

"And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who
guarded her chastity, and We breathed
into (her body) of our spirit; and she
believed in the words of her Lord and
of His revelations, and was of the
devoutly obedient." - Quran 66:12

There are a number of "Mary" - also
spelled "Maria" or "Miriam" in English -
in the Bible. One of them is the mother
of Jesus:
"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as
follows: after His mother Mary was
betrothed to Joseph, before they came
together, she was found with child of
the Holy Spirit." - Matthew 1:18

But the Mary who is the "daughter of
IMRAM" (spelled "Amran" in the Bible)
and the "sister of Aaron" was the sister
of Moses who lived in the 15th century
BC:

"The name of Amram's wife was
Jochebed the daughter of Levi, who
was born to Levi in Egypt; and to
AMRAM she bore Aaron and Moses and
their sister Miriam." - Numbers 26:59

Therefore, unless Mary was 1,500 years
old when she had Jesus - indeed, unless
Joseph married a 1,500 year old virgin -
Muhammad mistook two different
women in the Bible as the same.
Surah 5:116-117
And when God said, ‘O Jesus son of
Mary, didst thou say unto men, " Take
me and my MOTHER AS gODS apart
from God"?’ He said, ‘To Thee be
glory! It is not mine to say what I
have no right to. If I indeed said it,
Thou knowest it, knowing what is
within my soul, and I know not what
is within Thy soul; Thou knowest the
things unseen I only said to them
what Thou didst command me: "Serve
God, my Lord and your Lord." And I
was a witness over them, while I
remained among them; but when
Thou didst take me to Thyself, Thou
wast Thyself the watcher over them;
Thou Thyself art witness of
everything.’

Were did this foolish idea come from that christians take Mary as God ? Muhammed continuously misinterpret the christians doctrine, even the arab christians do not accept him , they challenge his doctrine. So you see, there are many place were in the quran were muhammed accused christians of something the christians did not do.just like the op.

I keep wondering how people can be blind to a cristally clear truth. Just look at this huge error of Mary.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
basilico:

When Jews pray they face Jerusalem. Muhammad in his earlier years of founding Islam wanted to curry flavour with the Jews by ordering his followers to face Jerusalem.
He told the Jews that he was a continuation of JEWISH prophets but they saw through his lies and rejected him. In anger he changed the qibla to Mecca.And declared enemity with the Jews, Allah helping him by revealing to him the worst of the Jews. enemity that is preached in every mosque, written in every book till today.

As for Jews facing Jerusalem. They have always faced their holy city since they were scattered after 70 AD. All Jews have always prayed to return to their holy city and in remembrance have always faced Jerusalem when praying . The Jews Muhammad knew were exiled Jews in Mecca and Yathrib who for hundreds of years then always yearned to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the third temple.

Muhammad probably thought God resides somewhere and plagiarized Jews way of facing Jerusalem not knowing why they have always done so.

Fake prophet.

So on point!! Muhammad (SBUH) recognised the Jews spiritual connection to that temple site. Islam mounted a mosque there was to continue to trouble the Jewish people. But they are so ignorant that they didnt know they are fulfilling bible prophecy.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

It shameful to see muslim write or say Muhammad (PBUH) why should peace be upon a person who has caused so much misery in the lives of many? I saw last night again on the media. Many Syrian migrants under the rain in a weather as cold as 4° (degree). Women with infants. After a long trek to arrive at a European no mans land. They are frustrated and hungry and dieing of cold. Some Europeans states have accepted so many now they are rejecting them. Germans are demostrating saying they dont want mirants to come in again. They even contesting that the goverment should s3nd back the ones already in. Hungary has shut thier borders. These people are suffering because of Islam. And you are here saying peace be upon he that brough problems to others.? undecided
I say let [s]Stress be upon him Muhammad (SBUH) OR trouble be upon him (TBUH) voilà[/s] angry
Pele. You are pained. Well, Syria issue is another subject entirely. To understand that you need the study of ilm akhir zaman.

Now, here is what prophet Muhammad said with respect to Syria in the Last Age.

According to two narrations in Sahih Bukhari, Muhammad(SAW) asks Allah to bless the areas of Bilad al-Sham (Syria) and Yemen. When his companions said "Our Najd as well," he replied: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head (e.g. horns) of Satan." In a similar narration, Muhammad(SAW) again asked Allah to bless the areas Medina, Mecca, Sham, and Yemen and, when asked specifically to bless Najd, repeated similar comments about there being earthquakes, trials, tribulations, and the horns of Satan.

The hadith:

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam(Syria). O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

So mrs plap, dont get frustrated. As pitiful and painful as it is, seeing innocent people caught up in this mess could mean blessings in disguise. So Muhammad(SAW) is a mercy for mankind. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Pele. You are pained. Well, Syria issue is another subject entirely. To understand that you need the study of ilm akhir zaman.

Now, here is what prophet Muhammad (SBUH)said with respect to Syria in the Last Age.

According to two narrations in Sahih Bukhari, Muhammad(SAW) asks Allah to bless the areas of Bilad al-Sham (Syria) and Yemen. When his companions said "Our Najd as well," he replied: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head (e.g. horns) of Satan." In a similar narration, Muhammad(SAW) again asked Allah to bless the areas Medina, Mecca, Sham, and Yemen and, when asked specifically to bless Najd, repeated similar comments about there being earthquakes, trials, tribulations, and the horns of Satan.

The hadith:

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam(Syria). O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

So mrs plap, dont get frustrated. As pitiful and painful as it is, seeing innocent people caught up in this mess could blessings in disguise. So Muhammad(SAW) is a mercy for mankind. That's all.

RUBBISH prophecy. So you are happy they are suffering because you trust its a prophecy from that copy and past prophet? I pity you. Did he also prophecy the problems in the northan part of Nigeria by Bokoharam ?
Many Nigerian from the north are refugees in the West.
So this is why Saudi has refused them from entering undecided

Tell me about this prophecy please.. angry

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

RUBBISH prophecy. So you are happy they are suffering because you trust its a prophecy from that copy and past prophet? I pity you. Did he also prophecy the problems in the northan part of Nigeria by Bokoharam ?
Many Nigerian from the north are refugees in the West.
So this is why Saudi has refused them from entering undecided

Tell me about this prophecy please.. angry

When you start thinking from your brain kindly let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Muhammad curses those who worship at the graves of the prophets. When he dies his tomb becomes a prayer site.
A prayer site and worship site, what's the difference?
Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea to prevent muslims from making a shrine and worship place of his grave.
Muslims seethe with anger that US outwitted them by not letting them physically pray at Osama grave.
The murderer was eaten by sharks probably and the muslins call him a martyr.
Muslims here can't name a single grave site worshipped by non Muslims.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
Yea, right. Tell them. Besides, this might be historically connected. Mode of worship have changed overtime in christianity. As you guys can see, you Christians don't even worship synchronously and meticulously today unlike Muslims. Obligatory salat is the same everywhere.

@malvisguy212 , I am not accusing you of worshiping grave. However, there are pieces of evidence to suggest the hadith of the prophet(SAW) was correct. I said earlier that it doesnt really have to be all christians prophet was referring to. It could have been faction(s) amongst them seemingly-notable enough for the Muhammad(SAW) to have condemned building House of worship over graves. Read below article gives a clue of possible early Christians built their churches over graves of saints and worship them. But with time, I believe, with emergence of "Protestant Christianity", the act faded away.
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-catacombs

Prophet mo said they build the places of worship at the graves of their prophet. Your prophet fails to prove this as true and neither did your website.
You guys have spread the chances of one being declared a Christian prophet so that you can possibly find one man in which this statement is fufilled, he did not mention one,and u have still brought out non.

There were graves in which some false christians in the early centuries gave reference due to their false ideology, but they did not build places of worship their!

There are places of worship in which people are also buried in the compound, but it is not a graveyard that has a place of worship built on it, but a place of worship that has a graveyard built around it. Do you get the difference? The place of worship was not built because it was a grave for any Christian prophet!.
If you find those places of worship where you have graves, it was the place of worship first , followed by the graves(probably of members).
Even false christians know where to draw the line.

Mo has given you guys an opportunity to always speculate, manouver and choose the best possible answer as the correct one just to show others that ur prophet is right. How has he done this, he did it by not being specific and detailed in his statements.
I did follow the thread on camel urine, fly wings and ishmail and found out that the non addition of data that can be used to find out if mo is right or wrong are not there, as he deliberately removes time, date, names, location, reasons and other vital info .

Christians are not giving a mode of worship like you guys. They are followers of Christ and follow the pattern set by jesus and that of his early disciples. They pray according to their hearts desire and not controlled by time and season, their salvation is not dependent on how many times they pray , but on their heart condition. Praying in the cleanest place hundred times a day does not guarantee that ur prayers will be heard cus jehovah who sees the heart and emotions of man uses that to determine the truthfullness of our actions and not by the outward display of holy actions. If allah determines your worship of him by timed response and rituals, then......, but followers of Christ aren't like that.

Lastly, that an organization or individual say they are christians does not mean they are Christ followers or that they do things according to the scriptures , thus use the scriptures to determine next time.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

I keep wondering how people can be blind to a cristally clear truth. Just look at this huge error of Mary.... shocked
if they chose to believe in satanic doctrine. At least God knows we bring the true gospel to them but their heart is darkened. God bless you my sister.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:
When the last moment of the
prophet was near, he used to draw a
sheet over his face; but when he felt
uneasy, he removed it from his face
and said: “Allah’s damnation be on
the Jews and the Christians who
made the graves of their prophets
objects of worship.”

The first hadith say "they built the places of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.” and the second say the christians and Jews made the grave of their prophet objects of worship.”

Thanks for the correction. But which of the two is false now cus both statements are not the same.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:

Christians don't have specific way of worship,any christians who worship contrary to what the bible say , he is not a christians.

[quote author=dolphinheart post=39174305Christians are not giving a mode of worship like you guys. They are followers of Christ and follow the pattern set by jesus and that of his early disciples.
What patterns and which way contrary to the Bible?. If there are patterns i:e way of worship, then, what and how is it done?. And where is reference from you Bible cus your buddy malvis said Bible stipulates way to worship. How did disciples worship and who did they worship?

dolphinheart:
P[size=3pt]rophet mo said they build the places of worship at the graves of their prophet. Your prophet fails to prove this as true and neither did your website.
You guys have spread the chances of one being declared a Christian prophet so that you can possibly find one man in which this statement is fufilled, he did not mention one,and u have still brought out non.

There were graves in which some false christians in the early centuries gave reference due to their false ideology, but they did not build places of worship their!

There are places of worship in which people are also buried in the compound, but it is not a graveyard that has a place of worship built on it, but a place of worship that has a graveyard built around it. Do you get the difference? The place of worship was not built because it was a grave for any Christian prophet!.
If you find those places of worship where you have graves, it was the place of worship first , followed by the graves(probably of members).
Even false christians know where to draw the line.

Mo has given you guys an opportunity to always speculate, manouver and choose the best possible answer as the correct one just to show others that ur prophet is right. How has he done this, he did it by not being specific and detailed in his statements.
I did follow the thread on camel urine, fly wings and ishmail and found out that the non addition of data that can be used to find out if mo is right or wrong are not there, as he deliberately removes time, date, names, location, reasons and other vital info .

They pray according to their hearts desire and not controlled by time and season, their salvation is not dependent on how many times they pray , but on their heart condition. Praying in the cleanest place hundred times a day does not guarantee that ur prayers will be heard cus jehovah who sees the heart and emotions of man uses that to determine the truthfullness of our actions and not by the outward display of holy actions. If allah determines your worship of him by timed response and rituals, then......, but followers of Christ aren't like that.

Lastly, that an organization or individual say they are christians does not mean they are Christ followers or that they do things according to the scriptures , thus use the scriptures to determine next time.[/size]
shocked shocked
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
basilico:

Fake prophet.
At the time when Surah 2:144 was revealed to change the Qiblah from Jerusalem to Mecca, the Ka’ba was still a pagan shrine housing 360 pagan idols. Why would Allah permit his Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while it was still polluted with 360 pagan idols? The command given in the Qur’an to change the Qiblah predates by years the conquest of Mecca. Those idols were destroyed only after the conquest of Mecca. Thus, during all those intervening years, between the time the Qiblah was changed towards the Ka’ba and the conquest of Mecca, whenever Muhammad faced the Ka’ba to pray, the Ka’ba remained a shrine of idol-worship.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

Thanks for the correction. But which of the two is false now cus both statements are not the same.
sahih bukari hadith is one of the authentic and well trusted hadith.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't want to derail this thread but a Google search on "the cursing prophet" yields an interesting read

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/59-kammuna/1620-satire-muhammad-the-cursing-prophet.html

Ibn Kamuna the author is a classical Arab speaker unlike the rilwàiynes,tartar,empiree ,demxxy yazak etc deluded indoctrinated naijas learning how to refute Islam from kuffar internet .

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=39174835][/quote]“God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and
truth” John 4:24.

the bible say worship God in spirit and truth. it simply means a particular attitude,i.e. to worship God in a ‘spirited’ or wholehearted manner.

Romans 10:2
2 For I bear them witness that they
have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=39174835][/quote]

You tried, but you failed to link parttern and ways in ur effort to find a problem.
Maybe you dnt really understand , ill try again. Their are examples, patterns and guides set in the scriptures as to how jehovah wants people to worship him. These are stated so that they will not go overboard in their zeal or do things that god does not approve. The overall reasons for these is for people to worship him with truth. If there worship is not based on truth, humility, peace, love, longsuffering, honesty, then it is not right, and those things mentioned are not specific, dnt follow timetable or one particular way. It is the heart of the builder of a place of worship that jehovah looks at when he or they decide to build a monument or a simple structure as place of worship.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
At the time when Surah 2:144 was revealed to change the Qiblah from Jerusalem to Mecca, the Ka’ba was still a pagan shrine housing 360 pagan idols. Why would Allah permit his Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while it was still polluted with 360 pagan idols? The command given in the Qur’an to change the Qiblah predates by years the conquest of Mecca. Those idols were destroyed only after the conquest of Mecca. Thus, during all those intervening years, between the time the Qiblah was changed towards the Ka’ba and the conquest of Mecca, whenever Muhammad faced the Ka’ba to pray, the Ka’ba remained a shrine of idol-worship.

I posted yesterday that Muhammad was involved in reconstruction of the Kaaba after that black stone Muslim worship was destroyed in a flash flood BEFORE he became a prophet of Allah plus its 360 idols. He was the project manager since he was the first Arab to walk through the door ( Oh hoo Islamic lies)
When he migrated to Medina, found Jews praying facing Jerusalem he ordered his 150 or so Muslim to do the same ..face Jerusalem when praying. Jews realised he was fake saying he preached nothing new. qiblah changes to Mecca and Jew hatred gets ingrained in the Qur'an.
While in Medina and qiblah mecca Muhammad was worshipping Allah black stone and 360 idols. Which he destroyed once he conquered mecca.After the 10 year treaty he signed with Meccans of peace , the Huddabaiya treaty that he broke within two years once his army of caravan robbers promised paradise on martyrdom became strong enough to subdue the Quraish meccan pagans.
(Today Muslims sign 10 year treaties of peace so that they can get strong. Hamas last year wanted a 10 year truce with Israel. Iran managed to get less than 10 years with the west nuclear deal. History repeating itself.) Why not sign permanent treaties?

But retained the pagan practice of tawaf .. running between two mountains during Hajj by declaring that Hagar run between the two mountains looking for water for her son Ishmael to drink. But Allah caused water to sprout from a well under Ishmael feet which today is called zam zam..water that heals ( Like camel urine).The Muslims scramble for zam zam water today when they do hajj.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

You tried, but you failed to link parttern and ways in ur effort to find a problem.
Maybe you dnt really understand , ill try again. Their are examples, patterns and guides set in the scriptures as to how jehovah wants people to worship him. These are stated so that they will not go overboard in their zeal or do things that god does not approve. The overall reasons for these is for people to worship him with truth. If there worship is not based on truth, humility, peace, love, longsuffering, honesty, then it is not right, and those things mentioned are not specific, dnt follow timetable or one particular way. It is the heart of the builder of a place of worship that jehovah looks at when he or they decide to build a monument or a simple structure as place of worship.
bla bla bla. Patterns indeed. Goodluck man. You got problems. Way of worship brought by Jesus (AS) was the same one practiced by Moses(AS) and prophet before him. It is the same way of the prophet muhammad(SAW). We see this in your Bible but you people simply snubbed.

malvisguy212:
“God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and
truth” John 4:24.

the bible say worship God in spirit and truth. it simply means a particular attitude,i.e. to worship God in a ‘spirited’ or wholehearted manner.
Whats that "particular attitude" i:e dancing, druming, jumping, screaming, dramatizing, speak in tongue etc which one?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
I quoted Ibn Kamuna article o cursing. This clinches it all supplementing OP.

Ever wondered why Muslim women do not go to graves when a person is being burried. Well, wonder no more. It was because of cursing: Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed women who visit graves,[bold] those who built mosques over them[/bold] and erected lamps (there). (Muslim: Book #20 , Hadith #3230 )
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
bla bla bla. Patterns indeed. Goodluck man. You got problems. Way of worship brought by Jesus (AS) was the same one practiced by Moses(AS) and prophet before him. It is the same way of the prophet muhammad(SAW). We see this in your Bible but you people simply snubbed.

Whats that "particular attitude" i:e dancing, druming, jumping, screaming, dramatizing, speak in tongue etc which one?

Just for the record Empiree please tell us why Muslims use SAWS for Muhammad and AS prefix for the other prophets.. assumed muslins.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:

Same worship practised by moses same as the one praticed by mohamed!?
Where did mohamed practise the sacrifice of animals as done by moses.
Where did moses allow sex with slaves as allowed by mohamed.
Where did mohamed allow the release of slaves as it is speculated in the mosaic law.
There are many more differences and modifications between the mosaic law and its mode of worship and the sharia law and muslims mode of worship and yet you say they are the same.

Abeg, we all know that the Islamic laws and practices are a modifications of mosaic , secular Arabian, babylonian laws and practices and rituals.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:

yes, anything I do as long as my attitude is right with God .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

Same worship practised by moses same as the one praticed by mohamed!?
Where did mohamed practise the sacrifice of animals as done by moses.
Where did moses allow sex with slaves as allowed by mohamed.
Where did mohamed allow the release of slaves as it is speculated in the mosaic law.
There are many more differences and modifications between the mosaic law and its mode of worship and the sharia law and muslims mode of worship and yet you say they are the same.

Abeg, we all know that the Islamic laws and practices are a modifications of mosaic , secular Arabian, babylonian laws and practices and rituals.
You obviously not being honest with yourself. Wont waste my time with analysis. Everything you tainted up there are actually discussed at various threads months ago.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, anything I do as long as my attitude is right with God .
Joke!
Where in your Bible Jesus(AS) did any of these "particular attitude" [i:e dancing, druming, jumping, screaming, dramatizing, speak in tongue]
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
You obviously not being honest with yourself. Wont waste my time with analysis. Everything you tainted up there are actually discussed at various threads months ago.

That's the excuse you guys use, "it has been discussed before" , someone has answered the question before", it has already been addressed.". If someone puts an issue in front of me , I either remain quiet, tell the person "I don't know the answer" or that I "refuse to answer the question", or go ahead and give my own post on the view. And if there are post posted on the issue that I'm aware of and agree to its contents, ill direct the person to that specific post or set of posts.

If its been addressed before does not mean it can't be addressed again or re-addressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Muslims Engagement In Multi Level Marketing; Halal Or Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.