Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Obasanjo Has Been Called Out Again By Eedris, Read Why! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has Been Called Out Again By Eedris, Read Why! (464 Views)

Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Has Been Called Out Again By Eedris, Read Why! by love2nicee: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Remember the popular music track ‘Nigeria JagaJaga’ and the brouhaha it caused between the then sitting president,Olusegun Obasanjo and JagaJaga Crooner,Eedris Abdulkareem?.

Well he is at it again…

In September 2012 he called Obasanjo boko haram and a thief…

In January 2015 he called Obasanjo a thief and a sadist….

And now in October 2015 Eedris during his stage performance at Felabration 2015 edition took time out to lash out at the ex-president calling him a thief as well as the murderer of Mrs Funmilayo Ransome Kuti in 1978.if you google his name on the internet,seems his claim to fame is calling out OBJ…..Lol

Sahara TV(YouTube)

In 2005 in Hamm Germany Eedris threatened to beat me up when i was heavily pregnant after smoking that thing in a night club.I was interviewing him and he got angry at the questions i was asking and flared up and before i knew it people were holding him from beating me up.I wish he had touched me then,he would have spent some good years in jail to reset his confused head.
Calling out Baba Iyabo every year will not provide a ladder to fame,somebody should he me tell him that he has become boring with his baba iyabo call out!

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/obasanjo-has-been-called-out-again-by-eedris-read-why.html

(1) (Reply)

Port-h Int'l Airport Ranked World's Worst Airport In 2015. (see Full List) - CNN / Amaechi May Be Screened On Tuesday, Says Committee / Investors/partners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.