Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document (5874 Views)

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Dino Melaye And Children At CNN Headquarter (photos) / Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by akoraye(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Person dey go for hunger strike for naija? who even want make him eat sef? Na now wey him go realise say ojukwu dey blame himself for grave now for rubbish wey him start! oshi rata ma rayo!

1 Like

Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by fr3do(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Lord is your strength, director.
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by ALISMILE(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
And then? His he d 1st person to go on hunger strike?mstwm
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by vpaymoney(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
alcmene:
Some people are just plain stupid and idiotic.

Mahatma Ghandi also embarked on hunger strike for India to be liberated....spot on kanu
Don't mind those akamu drinkers. I wish I be ibo, i for second this guy honestly!
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by DaBullIT(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
oderemo:

Eze ndigbo1 of chest beater /lorlor orangutan of nairaland.

As you flog the guy finish wetin remain wey others go flog?

You don too pieces am abeg Lolor Orangutan hehehehe

Wicked - est comment ever grin
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by SweetSoup(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
One would have thought that Nigeria would be a war zone by now, going by all the threat they've been making..

2 Likes

Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MARINS(f): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
They should not release him alive biko... Let him starve and die... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
I was expecting Ibos to shutdown their businesses in the "Southwest" (this morning) in solidarity for their detained Hero! grin
I'm amazed with what I saw everywhere!
They don't really give a damn about the Detainee!
It's so painful that KANU has finally landed in the City of OYO!

2 Likes

Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MyMouth(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
From a very very reliable source, the KANU guy is seriously crying and begging to be given food right now!
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:

The truth is no one take yeebhoes serious. You will be flogged mercilessly if you cause trouble, buhahahaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't get what you are trying to drive at with your statement (your writing is not really clear)

Like I said
Nobody should complain when they start suffering the consequences of their wrong doing
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

Don't get what you are trying to drive at with your statement (your writing is not really clear)

Like I said
Nobody should complain when they start suffering the consequences of their wrong doing
[/s]

You are only making noise and splashing smelly spit, all your noise ends on nairaland. Sorry
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by Tombrook0: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR NAIJA USED AND TOKS CARS IN AKOKA LAGOS NIGERIA

NAIJA USED RANGE SPORT 08, 3.5M

TOYOTA COROLLA 2008, 1.250M

Naija used Toyota Corolla Manual, 2008. 950K

NAIJA USED HONDA PILOT 06, 1.350M

TOYOTA MATRIX 03, 950K

NISSAN PATHFINDER, 05 1.350M

HONDA CIVIC 2007, 850K

NAIJA USED TOYOTA PICNIC 750K

SPARKLING CLEAN NAIJA USED SERENA 450K

NAIJA USED HONDA EOD 850K

NAIJA USED VOLKSWAGEN LT BUS 700

TOKS TOYOTA HILUX 2010 MODEL 2.2M

TOK VOLVO V40, ASKING 1.050M

TOKS RX330 2003 MODEL 2.6M

TOK VOLVO S40 950K

WE CAN HELP YOU DISPOSE/SELL THAT CAR, CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR CAR PURCHASE , OR REQUEST ANY CHOICE OF CARS....

TOMRICH AUTOS
WHATAPP/PHONE CALL
07061960316, 08082675816

LOCATION OF CARS .................AKOKA/BARIGA
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are only making noise and splashing smelly spit, all your noise ends on nairaland. Sorry

Like I said
Your writeup is not making sense
When you are ready to discuss the topic (which is what brought me here) let me know

One more thing
If you line the words in my post people will still read it
So why then do you do such
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

Like I said
Your writeup is not making sense
When you are ready to discuss the topic (which is what brought me here) let me know

One more thing
If you line the words in my post people will still read it
So why then do you do such
[/s]

You are not making sense little man, your threat and noise end on nairaland. Simple
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are not making sense little man, your threat and noise end on nairaland. Simple

There's no need for back and fort between me and you
If you feel I am not making sense to you
Then what is the point of our discussion
Just simply look for those that make sense to you and discuss with them

Stop stressing yourself drawing lines on my post cause it's useless
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

There's no need for back and fort between me and you
If you feel I am not making sense to you
Then what is the point of our discussion
Just simply look for those that make sense to you and discuss with them

Stop stressing yourself drawing lines on my post cause it's useless
[/s]

You quote me and still spewing trash on how i should look for who is making sense, must you quote me? Little man, shift one side and stop pouring me spit. You boring... Mschew
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by disumusa: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
alcmene:
Some people are just plain stupid and idiotic.

Mahatma Ghandi also embarked on hunger strike for India to be liberated....spot on kanu
i think you remember that this is nigeria.
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by disumusa: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

my thoughts exactly, I thought the whole nation will be in flames now cos of a chicken who does not know what a war looks like
so you even have time for coward nonontity ibo chest beater.
Ibos are just noise maker.
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You quote me and still spewing trash on how i should look for who is making sense, must you quote me? Little man, shift one side and stop pouring me spit. You boring... Mschew

"You boring"
Simple
Go to other people you think are not "boring"
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
MARINS:
They should not release him alive biko... Let him starve and die... undecided undecided
as u wish for a man fighting for his freedom so it is for u.. U will starve and die... As I decree so it is.... Iseeeeeeeee
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

"You boring"
Simple
Go to other people you think are not "boring"
[/s]

Trash.
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Trash.

Good for you
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

Good for you
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:

Rubbish.

Your welcome
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by MrMbaM: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:

Your welcome
[/s]

Trash
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by theDEVILisHERE: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Trash

Ok
Re: From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document by jpphilips(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin He even has the luxury of enjoying an air conditioner? The UN did not ask you to instigate violence when fighting for self determination, the Moment Nnamdi Kanu asked Aba residents to lynch Kumuyi, he has deviated from his struggle to inciting violence, Like Buhari said, every one of us must live through the consequences of our actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Mocking or praising Biafra? (pics) / DPR Seals 12 Filling Stations In Sokoto, Kebbi / Tompolo Makes First Public Appearance After Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.