Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Madness In Ekite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Madness In Ekite (681 Views)

What Do You Know About Ayo Fayose....ekite State Gov. / Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures) / There’s No Madness In Our Family – Chime’s In-laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Madness In Ekite by paulharry: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
popularly known has the fountain of knowledge, i doubt dat statement now despite the number of professors and doctors in the state, the fracas between the almighty pdp and the upcoming ac has turn this fountain into a muddy stream, what did adebayo meant when she said her conscience has a christain is the reason for her resignation, does itmean she is been forced to announced a prepared result, why is PDP asking her to announce the result , pdp had 15000+ in one local govt where the number of registered voters was 7000+ and PDP votes in 5 local govt was 15000+, do u see the mathematical majic, we all know who the winner is announce the result and lets go, this is another test for yaradua and his rule of law principle, God bless Nigeria
we hope for change
www.nigeriacampus.com
Re: The Madness In Ekite by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hellllllooooooooooooo

Ekite is the name of a girl

grin grin grin
Re: The Madness In Ekite by paulharry: 6:29pm On May 01, 2009
sorry for the mistake in spelling i was really moved by the story there so u typed the message with annoyance, i didnt review it well before posting once again sorry
paulharry
www.nigeriacampus.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force To Introduce Brain Test For Police Recruits / A Very, Very, Very Interesting Read / Lawmaker Willing To Sacrifice 20,000 Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.