Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Health Consultancy Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Health Consultancy Networking Business (362 Views)

New Networking Business / I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. / Networking Business: Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Consultancy Networking Business by arak4love(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
This post is mainly for people only with business oriented mindset. In the past decades, various networking business have emerged but they end up as a crap. The mistake most people make is that they don't take there time to study the company's policy or compensation plan before starting, thats why most people end up regretting. But there is this networking business i discovered some months ago, and believe you me, its real because its not a get rich quick business but its a business u do and have an eternal income.. This networking business has been on since 2005 and it has its parnership company in Nigeria which is Fidson Healthcare PLC.. Kedi Healthcare is a Chinese company that are based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. The company as at the moment is building its 50,000 square meter pharmacetical company in Lekki free trade zone called Aobo kedi pharmacetical company. This company will be based Majorly on the production of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Nigeria which is first of its kind in Nigeria. Going by one of the company's mission which is to eradicate povert and thus creating self employment for the people. This company is different from those of GNLD, TIANSHI and odas being that the company doesnt give u products to sell but rather they train you to be a Consultant on Alternative medicine and by so doing, you will be able to know lots of ailment, there symptoms and d prescribed kedi Healthcare products to administer..... Kedi doesnt give u product to sell or market as it is against the policy of the company. But rather you get trained on health issues so that you can have your own patient and treat them, while doing so, you earn your regular income based on your consultancy... I wont be able to give all about kedi Healthcare on this platform but if you are interested to know about the business... I am much available to put you through but i only need 4 people to empower on this business.. You can reach me on Whatsapp on 08161142455 or Bbpin 569B872D.......

(1) (Reply)

What Is Missing Most From Nigerian Businesses? / Start Your Business With A Zero Funding / 10 Years From Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.