Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

New Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Networking Business (3138 Views)

Make Daily Income Of 20k From This Simple Networking Business / Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Networking Business by cim1: 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
A new multi level marketing has stormed 9ja with very appetising packages/rewards.
This is a networking business that can change your financial status for life.
A lot of us are alwayz scared just as I was initially because of the problem of getting people. Now it has been made easier.
Super life is the name, it's new and we have more opportunity to make money. We work as a team to build each other.
Watsapp/call me on 08063307339 for more info. Join my group and let's build a formidable team
Thanks

1 Like

Re: New Networking Business by adontcare(f): 12:08am On May 28, 2017
Never again.
Re: New Networking Business by greatnaija01: 12:17am On May 28, 2017
its a different name but the same structure of failure called MLLM or Ponnzy... its all a sham... it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.

1 Like

Re: New Networking Business by cim1: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
you guyz should say or conclude what you dont know. that you have experienced issues with other networking doesnt mean that they are all bad. i have friends that have made millions from GNLD, FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT AND AIM GLOBAL. And funny enough they are youth. a student currently in Unizik is a millionaire today driving a lexus rx330 courtesy aim global.

risk is the only thing that can make one a millionaire. when you try a thing and it fails, you keep trying semilar things till you break even. it is like that even in business and you cant say because you invested in a particular business and it didnt work for you doesnt mean that other people are not making money from that same thing.

superlife is new and the company is owned by 4 foreigners and they also have products that one can sell. am a beneficiary of superlife and i no 5 people that have benefited also.

greatnaija01 and adontcare dont discourage people on what you dont no about. ask questions before you come online to say thrash and condemn.

please who ever that is interested should watsapp me on 08063307339 and the person will be giving detailed info and also you can visit there new office in abuja becuase superlife has an office.
Re: New Networking Business by cim1: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2017
cim1:
A new multi level marketing has stormed 9ja with very appetising packages/rewards.
This is a networking business that can change your financial status for life.
A lot of us are alwayz scared just as I was initially because of the problem of getting people. Now it has been made easier.
Super life is the name, it's new and we have more opportunity to make money. We work as a team to build each other.
Watsapp/call me on 08063307339 for more info. Join my group and let's build a formidable team
Thanks

Re: New Networking Business by imhere: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Network marketing business is one of the major sector that is employing many people who are jobless as well as empowering those who are already working. There are many Multi Level Marketing businesses in Nigeria, new ones are adding to it. To make it quickly in such companies you have to be amongst the early lead. Celgivity is approaching two years in Nigeria, Norland is just a year old. The new one in town now is PurXCel just got approved few months ago in the Nigeria health sector.

If you are interested in making good money or in becoming a millionaire take advantage of this starting period. Other Networking companies are already overcrowded before you can make money you have to put in more energy (effort), which is not easy. With PurXCel you can smile to the bank because there is enough room to occupy and grow.

What makes any networking company established and growing is the efficacy of their products. So many of these food supplements share similarities in that they do almost the same thing. But at the same time each has its on peculiarly. For instance; Norland products can terminate fibroid without surgery outstandingly, celgivity is known for fertility. Now not just that PurXCel does all of this but it is outstandingly known for eye treatment.

If you are within Abuja, just attend our seminar tomorrow in other to know more about PurXcel and their products.

Re: New Networking Business by jeremy889: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls How much to buy STC30?
For those asking about the current price of STC30:
View the current prices of STC30 in Nigeria (click Here)
Re: New Networking Business by imhere: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Are you in Abuja please save the date, Febuary 12th at Chelsea Hotel. You can't afford to miss this. Apart from the wealth and health benefits there are plenty goodies to be won. Item 6 very plenty. Call: 080 359 65405 when get to the venue.

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Countries Where Forex Trading Is Banned / Low-Grade Lithium Available in Large Quantity (photos) / Uses Of Cold Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.