Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

E-currency Exchanger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-currency Exchanger (2846 Views)

Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Exchange your e-currency here at the best rates, It is simple and easy.
PerfectMoney: buy@240/USD; sell@215/USD.
Neteller: buy@245/USD
PayPal: buy@240

To buy, simply send the amount in naira to the bank account below
Bank details: Acct name: Emmanuel Ndom, Acct number: 0004107339 (Diamond Bank).

Once you have done that, send a mail to emmanuelndom@yahoo.com or a message via WhatsApp or text to this number 08133489531.

Details of message:
Full name
E-currency account details(PerfectMoney: account number, Neteller: email used in registering or account ID Paypal: email address used in registering.)
Amount.(10USD, 50USD, 200USD)
Bank teller number

Minimum amount: 10USD
Maximum amount: 1000USD.

Once payment is confirmed, your e-currency account will be funded immediately. But before making any payment, call or send a text to this number: 08133489531
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
markdelly:
Exchange your e-currency here at the best rates, It is simple and easy.
PerfectMoney: buy@238/USD; sell@205/USD.
Neteller: buy@245/USD
PayPal: buy@240

To buy, simply send the amount in naira to the bank account below
Bank details: Acct name: Emmanuel Ndom, Acct number: 0004107339 (Diamond Bank).

Once you have done that, send a mail to emmanuelndom@yahoo.com or a message via WhatsApp or text to this number 08133489531.

Details of message:
Full name
E-currency account details(PerfectMoney: account number, Neteller: email used in registering or account number, Paypal: email address used in registering.)
Amount.(10USD, 50USD, 200USD)

Minimum amount: 10USD
Maximum amount: 1000USD.

Once payment is confirmed, your e-currency account will be funded immediately. But before making any payment, call or send a text to this number: 08133489531
How about Neteller sell and how long do you process?
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Neteller sell is not available right now, but it will be in a few days time.
fados4sure:

How about Neteller sell and how long do you process?
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
markdelly:
Neteller sell is not available right now, but it will be in a few days time.
Okay, thanks for your f@st response
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
You are welcome
fados4sure:

Okay, thanks for your f@st response
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
To withdraw funds from your PerfectMoney account, simply send the amount you wish to withdraw to this account number: U10291664

Send a mail with your full name, amount sent and bank details to emmanuelndom@yahoo.com or as a text via WhatsApp to 08133489531.

Your bank account will be credited within 6hrs
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Want to fund your e-currency accounts, (PerfectMoney, PayPal, Neteller) or withdraw from your PerfectMoney account? Contact me now on emmanuelndom@yahoo.com or call 08133489531
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
You can now withdraw from Neteller. Contact me for more info 08133489531

1 Like

Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2015
markdelly:
You can now withdraw from Neteller. Contact me for more info 08133489531
Price & how long do you process?
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2015
199.5, within 24hours
fados4sure:

Price & how long do you process?
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
markdelly:
199.5, within 24hours
We will do business soon
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okay
fados4sure:

We will do business soon
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Withdraw from Neteller and PerfectMoney @199 naira/$1 and 200naira/$1 respectively. Contact me for more info 08133489531
Re: E-currency Exchanger by JackFCI: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

We are now able to move money out of Nigeria within a 3 days at a better exchange rate than the black market.

If you wish to know more please get in contact with me: Jack.Adlington@fci-ltd.co.uk

http://www.fci-currency.co.uk/
Re: E-currency Exchanger by talk2tmi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
My Personal GoldCash Review - Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017

Www.GoldCash.com.ng are scammers according to my experience with them and other investigated evidence. First evidence is that when you arrive at their site and click on register, after registration you do not receive any confirmation email or activation email and when u try to login u can't access your profile. The most surprising thing is that in a couple of hours or days u get a message on your whatsapp if you are on Whatsapp saying this is GoldCash, you registered on our site you can login to do transactions (which obviously u cant) or you can drop ur request here on Whatsapp (excuse me then why create a website). Well due to the urgency of the funds I requested they troubleshoot my account for me to login which they did and I login and filled my sell form of $500 (#210,000) PayPal funds which is meant for my brother operation in the hospital. Well the quickly replied me that I can send the funds. 2nd evidence the site has just one support contact and the person speaking when u call is different from the person chatting on Whatsapp. I was calm for the 24hrs cos that's the normal duration for ecurrency exchange sites to transfer your funds to your personal bank account. No alert, no calls, no text until I sent them a message asking what is happening, and they asked for my transaction I'd and email which I sent and they sent me a picture of PayPal page saying my funds is going to be pending for 21days? (As as how? My bro will be waiting in the hospital for 21 working days?) Evidence 3: on the screenshot there was not date, no transaction ref or I'd, just the message that my funds has been held. So I asked hope I am not been scammed and the Naija man said scam keh? - abeg is scam a new word in Nigeria? Why is he acting surprised and then he said if I continue panicking he will delete me! Aaah! With my own $500 and then I calmed down. I sent PayPal an email with the picture and they replied that the funds I sent has been received successfully by the recipient and he/she can access funds. I was scared so I called which someone different From who I was chatting with picked and was requesting for my email and transaction I'd which I sent and promised to call me back. I got no calls and I sent bunch of messages on Whatsapp asking for update and saying hello and they where reading but not replying. I didn't panic thou I just ordered for a cancelation/refund from PayPal. Which I am hoping they will be able to get my $500 back from www.GoldCash.com.ng

That was my ordeal with GoldCash... Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017.

Re: E-currency Exchanger by oxo4: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
#bitcoin
At www.bitssa.com there is no difference in Buy / Sell rates. You only get the 'real' rate with no middleman. Bitssa is a regulated UK company offering Bitcoin exchange in Nigeria.

465, that is what everyone gets. Try it out today.
Re: E-currency Exchanger by lordaustin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
oxo4:
#bitcoin
At www.bitssa.com there is no difference in Buy / Sell rates. You only get the 'real' rate with no middleman. Bitssa is a regulated UK company offering Bitcoin exchange in Nigeria.

465, that is what everyone gets. Try it out today.

Abeg I use God name beg una; if you don't want your bitcoin to hang for weeks, never use bitssa. I know what I went through before I recovered my bitcoin from my account with them. You may not be able to employ my tactics.

YOU ARE WARNED!
Re: E-currency Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Unwelcome Public In Marketing? / Are You In Need Of Nylon Printing/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? / What If N51,200 Can Make You A Millionaire In 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.