Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future (34313 Views)

American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List) / #vptechtour: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Visit Tech Companies And Hubs In Nig / Top 10 Tech Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by sukkot: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Chai sukkot you no sabi do this thing.You fall my hand big time.
lol bros, i no even sure which side you being dey again sef lmao. oh ok my sarcasm radar is not working today. no vex my brother. grin
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
sukkot:
lol bros, i no even sure which side you being dey again sef lmao. oh ok my sarcasm radar is not working today. no vex my brother. grin

Hahaha the script was to chestbeat like a typical Igbo.No worry we will do that on another thread.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by sukkot: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha the script was to chestbeat like a typical Igbo.No worry we will do that on another thread.
yeah the script sync with me after the fact. the brain dey on hiatus after i conquer this bowl of eba lol. but we go definitely act out that script on another thread. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Team name checkers, yoruba rules

1 Like

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
newday123:
the op must be a tribal bigot becos i smell tribal compilation here, i will come up with mine soon.

basilo101:
These yorubas are jokers. Cöntinue compiling useles list, wen real stat frm reliable source drops u will be shamed. Imagine, i didnt even see E-Transact in ur useless list

Orikinla:
. Like one re-tard on Nairaland who included Nairaland, Bella Naija and LIB as IT companies. The OP even forgot Co-Creation Hub.

Nicur:
I guess op don't understand the meaning of tech companies! Konga, jobberman and others are not tech companies angry

Yanks101:
Don't mind these cone headed tribalists.
Zinox computers did not make his list but konga and the rest did.
Laughable.

Eeeh ema gbami! na me create list? I saw it on a reputable Nigerian tech website i visit regularly and i even posted the link so...
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
You should have the sense to know that the list is bogus.
Or maybe you were too drawn in the yoruba supposed domination to realize.

Eeeh ema gbami! na me create list? I saw it on a reputable Nigerian tech website i visit regularly and i even posted the link so...
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by cbrass(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Yorubas......the silent giant.

I will soon join.

Me too
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
You should have the sense to know that the list is bogus.
I wouldn't have had a problem with it, if not that you presented it as a list of Nigeria's BIGGEST ''tech'' firms.
Or maybe you were too drawn up in the yoruba supposed domination to realize it.

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Facebook is a social media. Glassdoor is a job seeking platform.
No matter which route Yorubas take, be it social media or e-commerce, we're developing Nigeria.
Tout.
You dey craze. na your husband be tout.
Comparing facebook that uses the latest tech in the business to jobberman and co which are mere school boys online production is the heights of jokes.
You are a yoruba joker.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Missy89(f): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
yanks101,

just post your own list undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missy89:
yanks101,

just post your own list undecided
Post my own list?
I don't need to.
Zinox technologies, INNOSON, and iroking will swallow the rest of them.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is also a company in Nnewi that specializes in drone and CCTv technology. These are tech firms.
Not the likes of konga ,jobberman and other yoruba noise making outfits.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by JARUSHUB: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
JarusHub

http://www.jarushub.com/

Thanks for the endorsement.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Proforce in ogun state manufactures APC and police vehicles. These are the kind of companies i expected the OP to list.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
There is also a company in Nnewi that specializes in drone and CCTv technology. These are tech firms.
Not the likes of konga ,jobberman and other yoruba noise making outfits.

A big round of applause for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by kuzee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nairaland and linda blog inko

b]Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature[/b]
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

A big round of applause for them

They don't need your applause.
You should spend more time researching more accurately.

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by damton(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
DiegoNakel:
WOW FTC ATLAST.
I dedicate this to My family and my Gf.
To God be the glory.!!!
And to all ARSENAL FANS ON NAIRALAND,
We shall defeat Bayern munich tomorrow.
We have done it before and we also gonna do it again.
We do play best when the odds is against us so let's us make this count.
May God lead us through!!! #Afc #Coyg
You sure say you be FTC.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Ilekeh(f): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
You dey craze. na your husband be tout.
Comparing facebook that uses the latest tech in the business to jobberman and co which are mere school boys online production is the heights of jokes.
You are a yoruba joker.

Negro that's why they're called start up companies:
Jealous Igbo tout
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Negro that's why they're called start up companies:
Jealous Igbo tout
Your husband is a tout, you yoruba witch.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Ilekeh(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Your husband is a tout, you yoruba witch.

Tout.
Give credit where it's due. Enough of the jelosi
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
damton:
You sure say you be FTC.

He is actually. its because i deleted the other post because the mods repeated it
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Tout.
Give credit where it's due. Enough of the jelosi
There is a company called proforce in ogun state.
Those are the kind of companies i called tech firms, you mindless illiterate.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Ilekeh(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
There is a company called proforce in ogun state.
Those are the kind of companies i called tech firms, you mindless illiterate.

Look at this tout. If Glassdoor is considered a tech company, who are you to say otherwise about Jobberman.
Tout, stick with selling aba-made kabukabu. Useless thing
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Yanks101: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look at this tout. If Glassdoor is considered a tech company, who are you to say otherwise about Jobberman.
Tout, stick with selling aba-made kabukabu. Useless thing
Your jobberman is a noise making outfit.
Aba cloth and shoes manufacturers are legitimate companies. Some of them are bigger than many of the ''companies'' your yoruba brother listed.
Nigeria spends billions importing clothes from chinese clothes manufacturers..
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by bummyla(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Well done Guy! I am right behind you guys! the sky is just our starting point! GOD will help us all in Christ Jesus! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Ilekeh(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Your jobberman is a noise making outfit.
Aba cloth and shoes manufacturers are legitimate companies. Some of them are bigger than many of the ''companies'' your yoruba brother listed.
Nigeria spends billions importing clothes from chinese clothes manufacturers..

Lol Aba clothes and shoes are legitimate companies in your toutish region. grin

Jobberman is not mine, but the work of a hard-working Yorubaman who wanted to create something rather than mouthoff at other people's success.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Ademat7(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
charix:
All these mean nothing to me till our country solves the problem of epileptic power supply. All the organizations highlighted do not have a total manpower of 1,000 people so it doesn't make a dent on our 200million plus population.

Only through fixing our power problem would a surge of similar tech companies crawl out the woodworks, employing numerous Nigerians and see us joining countries reputable in the ICT sector.
For now, we've a non-existent digital footprint.
there is power supply in some SS states yet such tech start-up does not exist,Capital and human resources are key in this field.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ademat7:
there is power supply in some SS states yet such tech start-up does not exist,Capital and human resources are key in this field.
No residential area in Nigeria except private and multinational estates can brag of electricity 24/7. I agree with the problem of human resources but a lot of people exist even in this country ready to fund a multi-million naira promising idea no matter what sector.
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by OBAGADAFFI: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Post my own list?
I don't need to.

Tell me the last time you bought, Brian, Omatek and Zinox computers.

1 Like

Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by Missy89(f): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Post my own list?
I don't need to.

Well if you think the list is wrong you have to

Innoson is not a tech company is it?
Re: 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future by rhymz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Tell me the last time you bought, Brian, Omatek and Zinox computers.

trust me, Zinox computers has since moved on to bigger projects and are way bigger than most if the non-existent, one man little coys the OP claims are going to lead Nigeria's tech industry... Lol.... What kind of childish joke is that...... He didn't even call real I. T Firms like CWG Dimension Data, WECO and the likes..... How is Jobberman and Konga I.T firms... Lol... This is nonsense talk....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.