Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Let's Talk About JUPEB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Talk About JUPEB (1284 Views)

See What You Need To Know About JUPEB Admission Programme / Let's Talk About Animals On Our Planet(Photos). / About Jupeb Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About JUPEB by isoh(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is the latest Advanced level programme launched by the University of Lagos two years ago.

The programme is similar to the interim joint Matriculation Board. it is accepted for direct entry admission into any state and federal universities in the south south, south east and south west.

The following universities are currently accepting the programme into 200L

UNILORIN
FUTA
FUTO
FUPRE
UNN
UNIBEN
UNIUYO
UNILAG
UI
OAU
UNIPORT
FUNAI
NDU
FUNAAB

All private universities.

Since it is a new programme, many youngsters may have a lot of doubt and questions about the programme. It is for this reasons we wish to use this platform to clear such doubts.

kindly drop all your questions here about the JUPEB programme
Re: Let's Talk About JUPEB by Baiysam(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
How much is oau jupeb tuiton fee?
Re: Let's Talk About JUPEB by bobbeelzi: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Do you know when this year's jupeb registration will begin? And if I enroll this year, when is the soonest that I can resume to oau 200 level. I'm trying to make a decision between this and another programme and time is a very important factor. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council / Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Oko Brings Down The Academic Performance Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.