Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69467 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
BY FRANCIS IGATA
ENUGU – Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel, Ikeja, on Saturday, has been granted bail.
[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/241x288xNnamdi-Kanu1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GbzpZVujIt.webp[/img]
Although, he is yet to fulfill his bail conditions.
IPOB’s lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu Obetta lamented that Nnamdi Kanu was put in the same cell with terrorists despite his life threatening health challenges.
He said Kanu is selective to delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

However, midway into the chat with his lawyer, a call came in, indicating that Kanu has been granted bail in the sum of N2 million or with surety of N2 million with a civil servant of grade level 16.

Obetta further said that “Last week, the Afenifere threatened to secede but nobody was vilified. I am talking about the recent Olu Falae’s kidnap case. The militants in the Niger Delta has done same.”

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by TheMainMan: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who finally gave them sense?

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by DaBullIT(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
[b]OK

But the source is fake

[size=18pt]MODIFIED [/size]

Nice Job editing the link, the last time i clicked, the link did not exist, those quoting to insult me , Na you sabi

Secondly , Why is it only vanguard and blogs reporting this news ? i expected punch tribune, e.t.c to report it , even common NTA that initially twitted that he was arrested did not tweet his release , when it's real news , all channels report it

I came to conclusion that the writer of that Article FRANCIS IGALA does not work for Vanguard , she/he /it is a blogger and anything a blogger reports, i do not trust , check her out yourself , she writes for all papers and submits it through eye witness report (i-report)

If Kanu has been released, i am sure he can't leave the shores of Nigeria ( the zoo) he will have to interact with zoo, eat zoo's food, drink water of hypocrisy from Zoo the list goes on and on

If he has not been released, Na you do you , Mosquito for Lagos cell be like cockroach, they come with straws, needles and syringes , you know what that means grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015

Biafra, here we come cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chukwu Okike Abiama, otito diri gi rue mgbe ebighi ebi.

Daddy, I praise you. I have not been able to do anything since 2 days.

Even though am with all these stars, but mind has never been at rest.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Ufranklin92(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yoruba's will die tonight opooooo

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Truth24(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na so e suppose be na....
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of ....... grin
BTW,This Biafra thing is just getting closer and gaining more grounds and popularity due to dis man's arrest.... Wat was Buhari thinking sef undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ragiluhivo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari with initial gara gara..Anyway thanks for increasing the global popularity of Nnamdi Kanu. You shall be remembered when Biafra is achieved..

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
He told us that he will never eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Chrystover: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sleepless night for my niggiz from the wasteside.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria has helped so much in making Nnamdi kalu far more popular. Nnamdi will go straight from Dss to radio biafra and continue his broadcast, more popular and stronger.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm!
Mongidi, is edo part of biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by owobokiri(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..

I thought you said we are chest beeters? this thing hasn't started... When it starts, this country will boil..

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Mogidi: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mongidi, is edo part of biafra?

Is Edo not part of Nigeria again? Why are you on this thread, are you Igbo?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Some people Will not sleep tonight because of this news grin grin grin

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by wachakuta(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goood... FFK should grant him accommodation

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
OK

But the source is fake

The source has turned fake now?
A whole vanguard lying?

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
★yawns≈

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Chrystover: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Call him Nnamdi Kanu o... Or you call him Namadi Kunu, one thing has been established: he has made Dullapo and his dulladic followers _shit in their pantz! cheesy

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Chanchit: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Ufranklin92(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Leopardd:
BY FRANCIS IGATA
ENUGU – Director Biafra Radio and leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi kalu,who was arrested at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel,Ikeja who arrived Nigeria at about 5.35Am from United Kingdom and was arrested by the Department of State Security Service, DSS, has been granted bail but is yet to fulfill his bail conditions.

According to the Indigenous People of Biafra’s Lawyer,IPOB, Mr.Egechukwu Obetta, Nnamdi was in the same cell with terrorists.
He has health challenges which is life threatening. He is selective to delicacies.
He told us that he will never eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
However, midway into the chat with his lawyer, a call came in, indicating that Kalu has been granted bail in the sum of 2 million Naira or with surety of N2 million with a civil servant of grade level 16.

“Last week,the Afenifere threatened to secede but nobody was vilified. I am talking about the recent Olu Falae’s kidnap case. The militants in the Niger Delta has done same.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/radio-biafarias-nnamdi-kalu-granted-bail/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#top

guy ur link is not working...correct it
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by EasternLeopard: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Many Yoruba people go get high blood pressure

But on a more serious note

The only way to stop Biafra is to grant Biafra autonomy to decide her future

Kanu or no Kanu, Nigeria will one day be destroyed by the Igbos if they keep antagonizing the Igbos.

I only pity the slaves when that time comes because I see Biafrans exact a barbaric revenge cool

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Edo not part of Nigeria again? Why are you on his thread, are you Igbo?

Edo is part of Nigeria and not a biafra state. And yes, I am on this thread because this is a Nigerian forum and not Biafra forum tongue

Are you also in support of biafra?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Omololu007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Edo not part of Nigeria again? Why are you on his thread, are you Igbo?
don't mind that guy jare,,ibos will only leave with the 5 eastern state,and ibo arears in rivers which doesn't include ikwere and ogoni land.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by osenge: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
NWOKE OMA, THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS BY UR SIDE, POWERS OR GOVT CAN 'T STOP U.

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by lovat(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wow, the duLlard is scaredddd

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Like i said before- i dey laugh the zoo. Make una laugh with me.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ragiluhivo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
OK
But the source is fake

Ufranklin92:

guy ur link is not working...correct it

here chop am http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.