Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help (97508 Views)

What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict / How My Man Was Saved From Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction / Please Help, My Man Wears Dirty Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by HealthSecretsng: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2015
I know someone with similar issue and they have a different testimony now. They now have a healthier sexual lifestyle. chat me up on 55a85efb.
Thank me later.
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by favourmic(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
2 mins is an overstatement actually and it's affecting our sexual relationship. It has diminished his ego and as For me, I don't ever wish to have it with him honestly, It is not only embarrassing but frustrating.

But i feel like surprising him on his birthday. So I'm wondering if there is anything i can add to his drink; drug, herbs without his knowledge to enable him last longer to his amazement and making him feel it's natural. Or is there an ointment/cream I can use to massage him. I need to spice our marriage sexually.

May be he is not happy or not in good mood by the way I don't believe your status for a second
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

Don't worry, I'd whisper to your ears.. I promise I won't do anything to you... If likely I see at d faculty.. But just know that from Henceforth, my eyes will be on you.. Ask your dept president that uses a camry "EBURUAJA" popularly called GIBBS... My eyes are on you Anu ifeoluwa Balogun

Smh!!!!!

Ok!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Am ready for u !!!!!

am not scared of u
U wud b d one to tell peeps bou u!
EbuDox:

Don't worry, I'd whisper to your ears.. I promise I won't do anything to you... If likely I see at d faculty.. But just know that from Henceforth, my eyes will be on you.. Ask your dept president that uses a camry "EBURUAJA" popularly called GIBBS... My eyes are on you Anu ifeoluwa Balogun

Smh!!!!!

Ok!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Am ready for u !!!!!

am not scared of u
U wud b d one to tell peeps bou u! grin
Then get a 45 minutes man... cool
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by IYADARA(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Tell him to start eating garlic

Hubby used to be like DAT,...but now na me dey beg grin

2 Likes

Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

Another threat

Cc: lalasticlala farano rocktation
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by ademoladeji(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
2 mins is an overstatement actually and it's affecting our sexual relationship. It has diminished his ego and as For me, I don't ever wish to have it with him honestly, It is not only embarrassing but frustrating.

But i feel like surprising him on his birthday. So I'm wondering if there is anything i can add to his drink; drug, herbs without his knowledge to enable him last longer to his amazement and making him feel it's natural. Or is there an ointment/cream I can use to massage him. I need to spice our marriage sexually.

You guys need to agree on it... Please, do not add anythg to his drinks without his knowledge. Make e no be say you'll poison him @ the end.

Lemme recommend two different pills viz: Stayon and Staylong. Both by Swiss Pharmaceutical. Before using it, try consult a pharmacist to explain how to use it with it's side effects.

God bless
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
apcpdpallscam:

How long a man lasts has to do with his emotion.
My suggestions:
#1: tell him not to lie completely on you while on missionary journey, belle to belle quicken the 'release'
#2: He shouldn't be so excited while having sex. A little pre-intimacy can dounce the excitement
#3: MOST IMPORTANT: Suck his D for at least 15mins before inserting it. It works like magic.
PLEASE before you assume anything, I never done that before. Just told you what I heard from people.

1 Like

Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by coolsid: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
ok. i have been following this thread. this is a serious issue that needs solution. i can help you with some pill to deal with it but i am far away.
There is a clinical trial going on at my work place. i have taking it and it works like crazy with little side effect. email me and send your number so i can ask some health related questions. I have to get someone to get it to you. I am in the US.

Email: prospecthall@gmail.com

I hope this will help.
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2015
halfrica:

Smh!!!!!

Ok!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Am ready for u !!!!!

am not scared of u
U wud b d one to tell peeps bou u! grin
C'mon you shouldn't be scared of me... I'm old enough to be your elder bro.. I'd treat like my younger sis... The same birthday with you ...4th of January,1995.. So I'd treat u like her,... Don't be scared baby
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Dagoma: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

Add burantashi or mokole to any of his drink and thank me later

Funny bad guy, you are right anyway!
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
2 minutes no do you?preek na food abi you wan kill the man for him family? If 2 minutes no do you,use candle or cocacola bottle.
2 mins do you? shocked
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
halfrica:
Bae u gat mad curves?
Work on ur sef nt on ya man he myt
Nt b sexually attracted to u ok

Either u try to b sexy,or u just quit sexxx. Must u giv him sexxx on his birthday ow bou havin a simple nice time nd evaluate ur man nd commend him bou his previous attitude over d last years, talk to him on how he can be a better man then all things would be added onto him even sexxx drive cos ur man wud b like i value my woman so mch to satisfy her in all places,ways and means

Bt wen u tink of mostly sex he wud loose his sex drive cos it seems dats all u av to offer

It might shock u to kno dat a the man u complaining bou his sex drive is banging anoda girl who commends his sex drive *EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS RELATIVE*
Hmmmm...na wa o
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Another threat

Cc: lalasticlala farano rocktation
Guy getout jor,.. Halfrica is even enjoying the fun with me.,.. What's ur prob.. Na me tell u say make u no go skol..

Ode jacksparrow omo mushin grin
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Edoblakky:
I wish I knew your man to give him a book he needs to read on how to delay his ejaculation. He needs to master his puboccocygeous (PC) muscle. This is the same muscle he uses to stop or hold back urine. He needs to master how and when to use the PC muscle to delay ejaculation until you are fully satisfied. But this muscle needs to be trained to achieve the desired result. I wish I could open a thread to teach men how to effectively use this muscle irrespective of their joystick size to satisfy their wife.

Please open the thread.
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
u hav a comprehension problem.get off my thread,Ode.
Don't mind the itk

1 Like

Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

Guy getout jor,.. Halfrica is even enjoying the fun with me.,.. What's ur prob.. Na me tell u say make u no go skol..

Ode jacksparrow omo mushin grin
fun? You threatening and you called that fun? Just you may know, she's filing a report with the police today. So keep threatening. Thank God it's on a public forum. You'd be figured out even if a pin falls on her

Cheers
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
fun? You threatening and you called that fun? Just you may know, she's filing a report with the police today. So keep threatening. Thank God it's on a public forum. You'd be figured out even if a pin falls on her

Cheers
And you will be d IPO right?. Which division she dey fill d report?
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
halfrica:

I only gave my opinion i never said i was ryt

Bt i wanted her to kno sexxx is nt everytin she sounds like she is givin d guy a tough time
D dude myt av sexual problem bt he wud definately be good in oda aspect nd areas of life why is she so concentrated on sex?

It's a very important point u ve made here. Sex is just, to me, 20% out of 100% of the things that make marriage a success. Howver we sometime blow it out of proportion and make it 80%. The reason for this I don't know. But it gets to a point when libidos drop and sex drive dies, lovers become siblings. what will keep the marriage running at that point?
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
[size=18pt]I can help every two minute man.
The following recipe works within hours.

1. Two medium size bananas
2. Two medium size carrots.
3. Twenty smoked groundnuts (not roasted peanuts)
4. twenty seeds of Aligator pepper.

Eat them and then drink water two hours before sex.

Make this your regular diet.

For every woman who wants to experience multiple orgasm, please read Kisses 'n' Roses Blog for Adults only. It is Nigeria's @1 adult blog on http://kissesandroses..com.ng/[/size]
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

And you will be d IPO right?. Which division she dey fill d report?
I'm not gonna be here exchanging words with you. You made you point (threat) already and you made it known she's no longer safe. The law will settle this

Like I said, cheers!
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not gonna be here exchanging words with you. You made you point (threat) already and you made it known she's no longer safe. The law will settle this

Like I said, cheers!
OK son

Regards to Halfrica Ifeoluwa anu Abbey balogun
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by topalistic: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
If he stay 30 mins you complain, is he last 2 mins u still complain, if he is big, you complain and if small you complain...........whe willl you stop complaining/
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by gleekit: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
go get delay spray or cock ring on www.gleekit.com
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Kanbee: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
funny things happen in marriage sha....

well

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

1 Like

Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
NiRfreak:
First and foremost, are you married?.....and how old is he?
read the last sentence of the post
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by ucnwafor(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
@op let me ask kalifa cus am nt married yet na, cus am still inexperience in kitty cat tinz
Re: My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help by Akalia(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
useless topic, ironically this is the type of topic folks would hurriedly comment on, I think issues patterning sex are over emphasized and over rated on social platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.