Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics (3263 Views)

Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / GEJ Arrives USA FOR Trumps Inguration / PHOTOS: GEJ Arrives Lusaka International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by UmuEri(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2015
A great African leader! A man who said his ambition is not worth the blood of baboons and monkeys, unlike the illiterate who said baboons will soak in blood.

Buhari is a Kidnapper and a terrorist - Nnamdi Kanu

gringringringringringrin

19 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Omambala1(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Wow! GEJ of Africa!

Unlike one Idi.....ot at Aso rock! tongue

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ MY PRESIDENT. I am very proud of you sir.
Indeed, you are Goodluck!

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by HungerBAD: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Loser.

He should have been born in Tanzania.

They should help us keep him, so he does not return to our country.

He has done enough damages already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by olapluto(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Uninformed dumbos who are not familiar with politics outside of their beer parlours. Do these guys look like Tanzanian police? Was this picture not taken when GEJ was president?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by destinstion2016: 12:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Why do we have fools and ignorant people running amok on NL.

The PM of Burkina Faso is now the security man guiding Jonathan in Tanzania.

Why is propaganda and gullibility a trade mark of the Igbos on NL?

From fake Putin to fake netanyahu to now fake Tanzanian soldiers. God help this Biafra people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by neolboy(m): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2015
Welcome international ambasador of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:17am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
Loser.

He should have been born in Tanzania.

He has done enough damages already.
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Firefire(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
Loser.

[s]He should have been born in Tanzania.

He has done enough damages already[/s].

You see your life, hatred for the anointed one no go kill you... cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by HungerBAD: 3:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

You see your life, hatred for the anointed one no go kill you... cheesy

Who anoint the Clueless one?T.B Joshua?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Badboiz(m): 3:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Correct but this their soldier abi na police uniform nor be here ooo
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by arbitter: 3:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Its hilarious how you halfwits are basically trying to pretend as if you won by losing, we all know its just a facade to cover your shameless idiocy.

These are the people who left no insult/garbage unspewed against Buhari and APC and tried to use every trick in the book to rig or buy that election now suddenly parading around a ridiculous narrative that their hero was not determined to win by fire by force and was nothing but zen and whatever huh.

The only reason nobody has been giving a shlt about this is because we all know thats your way of coping but i personally have no tolerance for this level of dumbfuckery

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by tuk2ato(m): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2015
He looks smart in suit.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by saint047(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by omenka(m): 5:00am On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
smh. The lies you guys have been spreading especially in the past few days is simply alarming. Someone like you who should know better is seen here tacitly applauding and encouraging it. This pic was taken when Jo was still the president and went for intervention in this country when the guy to his right took over the leadership of his country through a military coup (Ivory Coast I think).

First it was Putin with an unverified twitter handle, next you guys said Natanyahu (with a picture of a man that bears no semblance whatsoever to Natanyahu), and now this.

Na wa oo. And you call others "liars". cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 5:05am On Oct 20, 2015
omenka:
smh. The lies you guys have been spreading especially in the past few days is simply alarming. Someone like you who should know better is seen here tacitly applauding and encouraging it. This pic was taken when Jo was still the president and went for intervention in this country when the guy to his right took over the leadership of his country through a military coup (Ivory Coast I think).

First it was Putin with an unverified twitter handle, next you guys said Natanyahu (with a picture of a man that bears no semblance whatsoever to Natanyahu), and now this.

Wait a minute , you are probably mixing up IPOB publications about Nnamdi Kanu's arrest with Jonathan's purported visit to Tanzania and I wasn't the op ,so why are you directing your million dollar question to my humble self? grin

Buy glasses you no gree ,you see ya life? cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by chrisbaby24(m): 5:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Ok wishing him well...
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by M4gunners: 5:16am On Oct 20, 2015
That is my GEJ doing what he does best. Cheii some people will be mad seeing that people loved him across the World more than their President.
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by omenka(m): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait a minute , you are probably mixing up IPOB publications about Nnamdi Kanu's arrest with Jonathan's purported visit to Tanzania and I wasn't the op ,so why are you directing your million dollar question to my humble self? grin

Buy glasses you no gree ,you see ya life? cheesy
What I'm saying is, you who should know better seems to agree with the post, or don't you know this pic is over a year old, taken when there was a coup in Ivory Coast

I brought up the other cases because there has been a long string of lies from IPOB/PDP supporters for some days now and this seems to be the latest- there's no "mixing up" there.

Let's even pause for a moment and ponder this whole stuff- what is the BIG DEAL about being an election observer that you guys are making so much noise about it Obasanjo has done this several times and it went unnoticed. Isn't this the height of celebration of mediocrity?? Talk true bros.

This mediocrity is what makes Jonathan a perpetual underachiever.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by appini: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2015
arbitter:
Its hilarious how you halfwits are basically trying to pretend as if you won by losing, we all know its just a facade to cover your shameless idiocy.

These are the people who left no insult/garbage unspewed against Buhari and APC and tried to use every trick in the book to rig or buy that election now suddenly parading around a ridiculous narrative that their hero was not determined to win by fire by force and was nothing but zen and whatever huh.

The only reason nobody has been giving a shlt about this is because we all know thats your way of coping but i personally have no tolerance for this level of dumbfuckery

Wetin you talk?
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by juman(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Jonathan, the foremost promoter of free and fair election in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by mysteriousman(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2015
I hope PEJ no go with am before Tanzanian go receive verbal blast
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by erunz(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2015
My hero ride on, we are proud of u.
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Mboi: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2015
One whom God has promoted, no man, no hatred, no politiking, no propaganda can bring him down. That is the case of GEJ of Africa!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2015
A foreigner referred to GEJ as "that man that made nigeria the largest economy in africa" that's his legacy...thats GEJ. I feel so bad nigeria kicked him out like the Jews crucified jesus for nothing so they crucified him for nothing..many years from now, we'll wish we never did what we did
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2015
mysteriousman:
I hope PEJ no go with am before Tanzanian go receive verbal blast
she's a PhD holder and owns very many businesses before she became "first lady". Wetin you don get
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by ticker(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

Who anoint the Clueless one?T.B Joshua?
will it kill you to be positive for just once in ur life? for how long will you continue to be bitter? click like if you bliv dat this guy is a killjoy
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2015
omenka:

Correction: Burkina Faso not Ivory Coast. undecided

@ topic, OP why you dey lie like this

Please don't join these Lying liars in their ways of propaganda.
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by kenedy175(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Man of the Year.
That's my niqqa.
APC zombies won't like this at all.
Re: GEJ Arrives Tanzania Amidst Tight Security - Pics by lawflec(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Whats my biz...... Applaud a man who is running away from his untamed wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Soldiers Did To A Pregnant Woman In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Photo: RANKED: The World's 20 Strongest Militaries / BREAKING NEWS; BUHARI MUST GO NOW TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.