Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party (37882 Views)

Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics) / AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by donziller(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
K
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by UnimkeAk(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
if dem spray bullet and you get wet; thats a mistake.

but people don't get stabbed to death on the shoulder and then on the sides by accident - or a case of mistaken identity.

that young man obviously had a issues with his killers

rip
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by GboyegaD(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Are local cults the trending thing in Lagos?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by aishalove: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
gross embarassed
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
that innocent boy I pity.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by sabi99(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
All d people wey I dey hear say dem dey rush go LASUTH dey always die, why?RIP man
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Bobnotrouble: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Street cultism is gettin out of hand.
Youth are being wasted every now and then.
May GOD help us.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by 4C2215131: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
There was confusion at a birthday party on Agbekolade Street in the Mushin area of Lagos on Sunday after some of the guests hacked a 29-year-old motorcyclist, Lateef Sura, to death.

Our correspondent learnt that Lateef, who had just returned from work, had gone to the party at about 8pm on the invitation of a yet-to-be-identified friend.

It was gathered that while Lateef was about to enter the gathering, some of the guests brought out weapons and attacked him.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the party was quickly deserted after Lateef laid in a pool of blood. He was thereafter rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, where he was confirmed dead.

It was gathered that the matter was reported at the Alakara Police Division, and policemen came to arrest the party organisers.

When our correspondent visited the street on Monday, residents lamented the killing of the 29-year-old.

The deceased’s mother, Mrs. Bolatumi Saka, said Lateef had gone to a shop to eat bread and egg, when a friend invited him to the party. The woman added that her son was killed by suspected cultists, despite not engaging in street violence.

She said, “He was an easy-going person, and rode a motorcycle for a living. When he came back on Sunday evening, he went to a mallam’s shop to eat bread and egg. As he sat down, one of his friends walked by and said, ‘Lateef, let’s see someone briefly at that party.’

“They said it was a birthday party. A man threw a party for his one-year-old child. But, at about 8.30pm, somebody raised the alarm that Lateef was in a pool of blood. We rushed him to LUTH, but he was confirmed dead.

“Everybody ran away after the killing of my son. I know that the killers of my son will soon meet their waterloo.”

The younger brother, Olalekan Saka, said the deceased told him at about 6pm that he wanted to eat, have his bath and relax from the hectic day’s work.

He said, “He did not plan for any party. I saw him at about 6pm. The next call I received was that he had been killed.

“When I got to the place, his blood was all over the scene. He was stabbed in the shoulder and side.”

A police source said two principal suspects, who were at the party, had also been arrested in the Fadeyi area on Monday. One of them, identified as Morufu Liadi, was said to have been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja, for further investigation.

A landlord in the area, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the two suspects were Toba’s boys.

“We knew that Lateef was not a threat to anyone because he was an easy-going person. Our street is also not a hub of cultists. It was the party that brought different kinds of people. The two suspects are Toba’s boys. They must have mistaken the deceased for a member of one of the rival gangs.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, said he would get back to our correspondent on the matter. He, however, had yet to get back as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/guests-kill-29-year-old-motorcyclist-at-birthday-party/

Late lateef's corps

Wassup with Mushin and street gangs?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by 4C2215131: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
joyfavour:
wasted years........

if say u stay ur house..........

hummmmmmmmmm

RIP

It wouldn't have helped. He would have still died another day. The mark of the beast was already on him and the Grim Reaper had been by his side all along. Sorry to say, he was a dead man walking.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by bummyla(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
RIP! Fate can be funny at times! Rest in Peace! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
why kill an innocent man?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by kestolove95(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
APC!!!!
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by blazers007: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Tomorrow is my CALL TO BAR. why is ameachi not being screened today Now I won't be able to watch him live angry

Seriously? But make sure u don't get drunk in d bar tomorrow o.
grin

On a serious note, Congrats!!! I wish u d very best as u begin ur journey into d law society. May u attain great heights.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by apholaryn: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
lilslick:
u well so?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by TheAdvocate(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Tomorrow is my CALL TO BAR. why is ameachi not being screened today Now I won't be able to watch him live angry

I remember mine with nostalgia in 2007. Welcome on board my learned colleague.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by lilslick(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
apholaryn:
u well so?
how can dey kill him if he's not a member?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by apholaryn: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
lilslick:

how can dey kill him if he's not a member?
it's possible tho. But we can't just jump in to conclusion like that. Let's give him benefit of doubt, besides no be everybody cultists dey kill be member.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Cristelroy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
mushin is so better dan bariga..in bariga, wen cultists see deir rival mayb at a wrong place or even on his/her street, he/she is killed instantly. After killin d person, dey go after d siblings and parents so dat d scores go boost for deir scoreboard..in bariga if u re a cultist, Ur family members re nt safe..i stay at bariga, so i knw wot i am sayin

1 Like

Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
First it was being the Highest Rape Infested region...then Faeces in Hospital Toilets and 3rd mainland bridge and now this!

Our South West brothers are really doing NIGERIA PROUD!

2 Likes

Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by nomoless: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Watch ur step, watch ur friends, where is the friend that invited him to the party, why was he not attacked?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Etizz: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
The mother may not know if he's involved in any cult members, the parents of any cultist don't really know what their son are into, Secondly, he may not be a cultist, but if truly, dat cultist are involved in his death, den he might be one....... RIP
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Rawzy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dont really know why most people find pleasure in killing another,God protect us from those that would want to take pleasure on our own bloods Amen. RIP bro
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Jabioro: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where is the graphic now ? me no see anything .Anyway why worry your self over the dealt of cult member .hell fire straight

1 Like

Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by Nickymezor(f): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
So awful
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by johnson232: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Ameachi screening is going to be mundane like every other previous screening jor...
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by harry509: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
There was confusion at a birthday party on Agbekolade Street in the Mushin area of Lagos on Sunday after some of the guests hacked a 29-year-old motorcyclist, Lateef Sura, to death.

Our correspondent learnt that Lateef, who had just returned from work, had gone to the party at about 8pm on the invitation of a yet-to-be-identified friend.

It was gathered that while Lateef was about to enter the gathering, some of the guests brought out weapons and attacked him.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the party was quickly deserted after Lateef laid in a pool of blood. He was thereafter rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, where he was confirmed dead.

It was gathered that the matter was reported at the Alakara Police Division, and policemen came to arrest the party organisers.

When our correspondent visited the street on Monday, residents lamented the killing of the 29-year-old.

The deceased’s mother, Mrs. Bolatumi Saka, said Lateef had gone to a shop to eat bread and egg, when a friend invited him to the party. The woman added that her son was killed by suspected cultists, despite not engaging in street violence.

She said, “He was an easy-going person, and rode a motorcycle for a living. When he came back on Sunday evening, he went to a mallam’s shop to eat bread and egg. As he sat down, one of his friends walked by and said, ‘Lateef, let’s see someone briefly at that party.’

“They said it was a birthday party. A man threw a party for his one-year-old child. But, at about 8.30pm, somebody raised the alarm that Lateef was in a pool of blood. We rushed him to LUTH, but he was confirmed dead.

“Everybody ran away after the killing of my son. I know that the killers of my son will soon meet their waterloo.”

The younger brother, Olalekan Saka, said the deceased told him at about 6pm that he wanted to eat, have his bath and relax from the hectic day’s work.

He said, “He did not plan for any party. I saw him at about 6pm. The next call I received was that he had been killed.

“When I got to the place, his blood was all over the scene. He was stabbed in the shoulder and side.”

A police source said two principal suspects, who were at the party, had also been arrested in the Fadeyi area on Monday. One of them, identified as Morufu Liadi, was said to have been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja, for further investigation.

A landlord in the area, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the two suspects were Toba’s boys.

“We knew that Lateef was not a threat to anyone because he was an easy-going person. Our street is also not a hub of cultists. It was the party that brought different kinds of people. The two suspects are Toba’s boys. They must have mistaken the deceased for a member of one of the rival gangs.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, said he would get back to our correspondent on the matter. He, however, had yet to get back as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/guests-kill-29-year-old-motorcyclist-at-birthday-party/

Late lateef's corps
RIP. God pls take control n dis Ember month.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by cirmuell(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iya, spare us the tales by moonlight, your son na cultist. undecided
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by fowowe411: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Please where can I watch the live proceeding of the Call to Bar?
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by cutezain(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:

See you there,morning or afternoon
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by KingsleyCEO: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
the level of stupidity our youth display these days will make you marvel.
Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by sweatlana: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
TheAdvocate:

I remember mine with nostalgia in 2007. Welcome on board my learned colleague.

Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party by sweatlana: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
cutezain:

See you there,morning or afternoon
Afternoon

Congrats to you! To pass barr finals under onadekon means we are really lawyers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.