Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party (25065 Views)

Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo / Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by 91KeepInformed: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2016
A birthday party on Kehinde Street in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State turned bloody when some guests began a fight and stabbed a schoolboy, Endurance Augustine, to death.

Policemen from the Ajeromi division were said to have removed Endurance’s corpse and deposited it in a morgue.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Endurance had gone to the party with some of his friends, when a fight broke out.

A resident told our correspondent that the cause of the fight was unknown, adding that the hoodlums, who were guests at the party, fled after stabbing the victim to death.

It was gathered that two suspects, who were trying to hide the victim’s corpse, were apprehended by residents and handed over to the police.

When our correspondent visited the area, Endurance’s mother, who did not want her name in print, said she had gone to a church service at 4pm on Wednesday only to hear the news of her son’s death on her return.

The mother of four added that if Endurance had told her that he was attending a party, she would have dissuaded him from going as the area had been tense.

She said, “I don’t think Endurance had a quarrel with anyone before he was stabbed to death. He did not inform me that he was going to a birthday party. He was an easy-going boy. He went to school every day and ought to be in the senior school by September. I am pained that my son was murdered. I don’t even know who organised the party.”

A resident, who identified herself only as Mary, said she was in her shop when she noticed a crowd of youths trooping into the street.

“Their dressing did not show good manners. In fact, some of them came to the front of my shop and smoked hemp. I warned them to stop and asked them to leave my premises, but they ignored me.

“It was on the following day that I was told they fought and a boy was killed,” she added.

A witness, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said, “I learnt that the birthday host was a lady. She used to stay with her parents on Kehinde Street. She decided to come on Wednesday to celebrate the birthday.

“I was in my house eating when I heard people shouting that they were fighting on the next street and a boy had been killed. Everyone quickly shut their doors until policemen came. They took the boy’s corpse away. A tricycle was also set ablaze by the thugs.

“What began as a birthday party resulted in a street fight. Gang fights are becoming rampant now in Ajegunle. The police should strengthen security in the area.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident.

She said, “Rival cults engaged each other on the streets and the police mobilised to the scene. A corpse was found and deposited at the Ajeromi General Hospital for an autopsy. Two suspects were arrested at the spot and efforts are on to arrest other fleeing suspects.”

http://punchng.com/guests-stab-schoolboy-death-birthday-party/

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by DannyJ19(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Why would the mother not want to mak her name known.....abi no be her pikin dem stab.

RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by ouzo1(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Nigeria and bad news kai oo

2 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by domopps(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2016
A mother doesn't want her name mentioned...Comedy !

Rip to the boy tho

4 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by mynduu44: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Watin this kind small boy dey go find for party..

Fear Ajegunle boiz, if it's not Razor blade, it's bottle fight..

Nwata Uwa Mmebi..

6 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by ichommy(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44 : Quote Watin this kind small boy dey go find for party..
No be Ajegunle. He might be Onlookers sha.

3 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by kossyablaze(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Eyah cry

2 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by mynduu44: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2016
ichommy:
mynduu44 : Quote
Watin this kind small boy dey go find for party..

No be Ajegunle. He might be Onlookers sha.

Did u actually read or u re good at guess work

post=48321051:

Our sources learnt that Endurance had gone to the party with some of his friends, when a fight broke out..
http://iroyinkoko.com/ajegunle-guests-stab-schoolboy-to-death-at-birthday-party/
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by ichommy(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:

Eh eh, so they can't attend as onlookers?
Nice day Brother.

1 Like

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by ministeriallist: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
A mother went to the "Church" while she left her son to roam about. The mother is irresponsible, using church to cover up.

1 Like

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Funjosh(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Kehinde street, Not far from Iyalode street where I had my childhood embarassed

R. I. P to the boym
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Sijo01(f): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Bad news everywhere. embarassed
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Dshocker(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Dying on your birthday is saddening and horrendous
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Missmossy(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Jeez what a loss embarassed

Can anything good come out of Abeg unless, so many miscreants dwell there.

2 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by MadCow1: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4082186_boystabbed_jpeg6ed384aa84d8c231dfa3edc494a572ab

Birthday for some is the same as Deathday for others

#CircleOfLife.

#RIP Kid..

3 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by olusegun711: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Nna mehhn, se wetin den turn ma hood 2
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:
A mother went to the "Church" while she left her son to roam about. The mother is irresponsible, using church to cover up.

Shut up! The boy is no kid, at his age does your mother tag you along everywhere she goes?

7 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
When teenagers do not listen to their parents....

I hope the Police catch the person who stabbed Endurance. Make an example of him.
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:

Not exactly.

Fact is, teenagers (I used to be one, as you did too) sometimes do not listen to their parents.

As a teenager myself, my parents would go out from time to time leaving me and the sibs at home. With the spoken and sometimes unspoken order that I and they were supposed to go nowhere till they came back. Am sure that is what mama told Endurance, but little Endurance did not listen (After all,he is a man, not a mummy's boy........).

Of course, mama might have been neglecting her child..or might have been a good mother in all respects. But let's be frank, your child refusing to listen to you is not always a reflection on your parenting methods, but sometimes a reflection of the child's self will...which sometimes can go the wrong way.Bringing up a child involves redirecting the self will the right way.Somehow.

5 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by WhatOnEarth: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:
The mother is irresponsible

Hmmm. Na wa for you ooo.
If you hear now that she forced the boy to go to church you would say she is indoctrinating him.

Anyway RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Too bad
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by tabisegroup(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
The mother should be arrested n investigated ..
lemme start my own investigation:
Qtn 1: Are u the biological mother of the slain lad?
Qtn 2: Why don't u want ur name mentioned
Qtn 3: As a good mother, Are u not suppose to train ur child in the way he/she should go..? So why didn't u take or force ur young son to church..?
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by bellrash: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=mynduu44 post=48321999]

Help me ask am oo angry
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by DrayZee: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Dshocker:
Dying on your birthday is saddening and horrendous
It wasn't his birthday....READ BEFORE COMMENTING
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Lexxyburg(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Mopolchi: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Na waa for this country
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Babaric people everywhere.
Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Too bad

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by Kgdavid(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2016
tabisegroup:
The mother should be arrested n investigated ..
lemme start my own investigation:
Qtn 1: Are u the biological mother of the slain lad?
Qtn 2: Why don't u want ur name mentioned
Qtn 3: As a good mother, Are u not suppose to train ur child in the way he/she should go..? So why didn't u take or force ur young son to church..?

try and go to school... it helps

4 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by AngelAhnie(f): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:
mind picking up a brain?

2 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party by AngelAhnie(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
robosky02:

Bosky, you fall hand sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) / Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.