Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP (19416 Views)

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / Don’t Cross Border Line-army Warns Pro-biafra Protesters / IPOB Protest: Please Do Not Overstep Your Bounds In Port Harcourt City - Natives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by akilo1: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmydeep:

But your father is a more idiot that gave birth to an imbeci.le like you.
Hopeless, jobless and unproductive ewedu and amala bas.ta.rd
empty brain.
Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by paschu: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
oz4real83:
In the voice of President Robert Mugabe "freedom of speech I can always guarantee u. The only thing I can't guarantee u is freedom after speech".

CLASSIC! This is a super fine example of how fascists think. No wonder he showed up at PMB's innaugration. Or did he? angry
Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by neocortex: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
That CJN is a big fool, when APC accuse judges of collecting bribe, he pretended
to be deaf, but when PDP does he suddenly remembers he is the chief judge.
SMH.
Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by Okanokan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sant1m:

The PDP and her followers allude to issues as if things were any different when they held sway. Anticipatory criticism is very wrong because Metuh has been shouting hoax in anticipation of the verdicts that may turn up in Rivers and A'ibom mostly. So far PMB has proven that he is not interfering in most of the judgement, the Rivers Senate and House of Rep comes to mind, a PDp Govt would ve done its best to upturn the judgements in favour of APC. Metuh is messing up and should be removed, i desire a strong opposition but right now to must people the PDP is now the official mouth piece of corrupt people. To get it right the Pdp should bring in credible characters to help her get back the people. Make Mike Ahamba the spokesman and Ribadu the party chair, the credibility of figures alone will make people get to atleast listen to what Pdp is saying, right now most people don't even listen to Metuh, listening comes from the mind and perception. I ve no links to the party or these persons. Oliseh Metuh and Secondus just reminds people of the past.

My i don't think you got me right. The signature on my post should tell you where i belong; to the people of Nigeria. To the issues you raised, firstly Nigerians said they wanted CHANGE they got it, now change encompasses a whole lot of things particularly in the way we do business (unquote) alluding to the fact that if it were Pdp that is in office, they will do the same thing does follow that Mr President, Mohammadu Buhari should act same that is not Change. On the issue of the CJN, He must remember that the judiciary is the singular thin line that checkmates the excesses of the Executive and Legislative arm of Government and other Institutions of State, so there is the need for circumspection in what he say in his official capacity for Nigerian not to lose confidence in this most important arm of Government.That the Jonathan Government did it does not mean Buhari must do it, if we must change Nigeria for our CHILDREN to have modicum of respect for us then we must throw away the impunity of the past and therefore restore faith in our country.
Politics is not WAR but contention for advantages, PARTY COME, PARTY GO, you win today, you lose tommorow, Nigeria continues. As for your comment on Mr Metuh the man is simply doing job as publicity Secretary of Pdp and its a political institution that is guaranteed by the Constitution. On the issue of Ribadu and Ahamba, your post is clear that you are Apc, so what are doing in another man farm, they will sort themselves out. It is not for us to comment. Pls allow the tribunals to do thier work. The level of hate is becoming overbearing.
Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by abdullkabar(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2015
The interference caught my eyes
Re: Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP by Sant1m: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Okanokan:

My i don't think you got me right. The signature on my post should tell you where i belong; to the people of Nigeria. To the issues you raised, firstly Nigerians said they wanted CHANGE they got it, now change encompasses a whole lot of things particularly in the way we do business (unquote) alluding to the fact that if it were Pdp that is in office, they will do the same thing does follow that Mr President, Mohammadu Buhari should act same that is not Change. On the issue of the CJN, He must remember that the judiciary is the singular thin line that checkmates the excesses of the Executive and Legislative arm of Government and other Institutions of State, so there is the need for circumspection in what he say in his official capacity for Nigerian not to lose confidence in this most important arm of Government.That the Jonathan Government did it does not mean Buhari must do it, if we must change Nigeria for our CHILDREN to have modicum of respect for us then we must throw away the impunity of the past and therefore restore faith in our country.
Politics is not WAR but contention for advantages, PARTY COME, PARTY GO, you win today, you lose tommorow, Nigeria continues. As for your comment on Mr Metuh the man is simply doing job as publicity Secretary of Pdp and its a political institution that is guaranteed by the Constitution. On the issue of Ribadu and Ahamba, your post is clear that you are Apc, so what are doing in another man farm, they will sort themselves out. It is not for us to comment. Pls allow the tribunals to do thier work. The level of hate is becoming overbearing.
i enjoyed reading your view, good point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 5 Policemen In Rivers / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) / PDP Thugs Wearing Our Vests To Attack Innocent Citizens, Kwara APC Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.