Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,452 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic (41430 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT / Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Beesluv: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oga o
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by dreamworld: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
wow
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
sad sad
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by favouredon(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Of what use is this forgery now after all this embarrassment? Anyway, na who dem catch na him be thief not dat I support his action though.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by labbyk(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Baddest..
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsIYKE:
Ndi Yoruba....fraudlent bunch with their ugly charcoal faces.
Oh yee bigot, una no dey tire for once?
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Awoofdaata:
Oh, this reminds me of a man that recently forged WAEC certificate to run for presidency. Truth is, the law in Nigeria is like a spider Web, it catches only small insects.

Note I didn't call names ooo, if you come say Buha.. . Na you sabi ooo
The name is dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow', the president of Nigeria and people compliment him for that. Nigeria is a nation that oppresses the poor only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nayok(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ekiti fountaing of knowledge/forgery.

Temitemi1, this is one of ur role models grin
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by meforyou1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't understand. He already owned up to the crime when he faced a disciplinary committee. So why pleading Not Guilty in court?

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by menix(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
How did he pass the interview that is if there was any..

I am sure WEMA workforce has 40% of his type within the system else they would have restructured that Esusu bank to compete with the rest..

They re lucky Odua's have been their backbone..

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by macaranta(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Eya...its criminal to forge some documents sha.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by mubarak001(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
youaremad, i think you are really mad grin

This introvert get black nyash sha except no be she dey dt profile pix.

No wonder she's popular.

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by itsIYKE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Walkopet:
Oh yee bigot, una no dey tire for once?
ur ppapa he-bigot ur mama she-bigot
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by dammytosh: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
therealdeal10:
Wat e did was wrong buh sm pipu av done way worst than dis n av gotten away wit it

E shuld b given a 2nd chance afterall lyk e said e was jst trying 2 help his "poor family"

and to say you got 3 like for this. Speaks volume.

He should be jailed. When he finish his jail term, he can get his 2nd chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by juitar(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Imagine ppu dt are more dan qualify 2 work in d bank.Dey tend 2 discriminate abt age or degree. Bt dey admit som1 wit fake result n he worked 4 gud 2yrs. Wat a shame
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Harfisco(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Y all this noise ,the guy in question did not kill nor rob,he only find a means to get him and his family their daily bread
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by wyqay: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by QueenEdna(f): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
I feel sorry for him, such a cute guy.. Pls he should be given a second chance, this guy just needs some stability in life@least he wasnt caught carrying arms.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
youaremad:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-banker-for-forging-wasce-university-results/

That's what you get when you employ based on high degree instead of competence-they are so many of them and it will continue.Useless employers!
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmmm.... food for Ibo bigots.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by AkpanUnanam(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
See bad guy
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsIYKE:
ur ppapa he-bigot ur mama she-bigot
modasuking bastard, did i insult ur parent @ 1st, make thunder fire u dere, quote me again make ayelala kill una.

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by jamesbridget13(f): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Even case wey dey clear dem still dey plead not guilty. I no understand self
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by francizy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
youaremad, i think you are really mad grin

What if crocodile commot head, chop that yah black nyash?! cheesy grin
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by itsIYKE(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Walkopet:
modasuking bastard, did i insult ur parent @ 1st, make thunder fire u dere, quote me again make ayelala kill una.
dat ayelala wipe out anybody nd anytin connected to you from the face of the earth
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by neocortex: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
They should free the guy, afterall he is better than our president who is branding
a forged WAEC plus NEPA bill as credential.

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by francizy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Awoofdaata:
Oh, this reminds me of a man that recently forged WAEC certificate to run for presidency. Truth is, the law in Nigeria is like a spider Web, it catches only small insects.

Note I didn't call names ooo, if you come say Buha.. . Na you sabi ooo

Who forge certificate? Name Boo, if you addy hari name you sabi! cheesy grin
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wema = agbomagbe
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by therealdeal10: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bros i dnt comment 4 pipu 2 lyk it or not, it's jst an opinion I gave dat's all

It's a crime yes very well accepted buh e has owned up 2 it n ask 4 4gvness, probably e wnt repeat such. If d police shuld strt investigating all crimes committed in Nigeria den almost every1 wuld end up in jail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.