Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT (19298 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by midolian(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2016

Dennis Ndukwu - The alleged imposter

The police in Osu have arrested a 38-year-old Nigerian who used the name of a top government officials to defraud a foreign investor to the tune of 150,000 dollars.

Dennis Ndukwu, is alleged to have forged signatures of Chief of Staff, Julius Debrah, the Finance Minister, Seth Terkper and other high profile personalities.

The operations of Dennis and his gang, was uncovered in June this year following suspicion of the victim’s bankers.

The police said Dennis Ndukwu and his gang, through internet hacking, got to know about challenges being faced by the victim, a Vietnamese investor who had invested over 8.5 million dollars in Ghana.

Dennis Ndukwu, allegedly introduced himself to the investor, Le Van Khiem, as the secretary to the chief of staff, Julius Debrah, and can use the high office to assist him.

The police said Dennis later produced various documents purportedly signed by the chief of staff and the finance minister Seth Terkper.

These convinced the victim to give his personal items including his visa card and code to Dennis and his gang to enable them withdraw 100,000 dollars from his account to aid the process.

But the unusual withdrawal attracted his bankers’ suspicion to raise query on the account.

Yet the gang managed to get the victim to part with several thousands of dollars after noticing that the bank had blocked the account.

It was during the withdrawal of the last tranche of the money transfer that Dennis was arrested at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

According to the police, Dennis Ndukwu admitted the offence and mentioned one Robert Amuzu as an accomplice.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigerian-arrested-for-forging-Chief-of-Staff-s-signature-to-dupe-investor-468016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by madridguy(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
I am double sure many will rush here just to check (name), the region of the culprit, throw insult at the entire tribe, forgetting the fact that outsiders don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, all they know is NIGERIA. I think its time Oga seun look into this matter because thread like is really bringing us down as a country.

For example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people.

In Senator Bruce voice: I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE.

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Straight to jail

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by youngest85(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
sharp guy
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by midolian(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
This is sad!

And these pipo are not lazy o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by eleko1: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2016
sad IPOB Yoots are criminal sad.electrocute him undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by cyberdurable(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
[size=20pt]ohmmmm!!! Must it be my brother?[/size] cry cry

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Dennis Ndukwu - The alleged imposter
The police in Osu have arrested a 38-year-old
Nigerian who used the name of a top government
officials to defraud a foreign investor to the tune
of 150,000 dollars.

Not again! Blame it on economic recession!!!

Where's lalasticlacla sef!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by tyson98: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2016
What a flat news

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2016
I know this will give some people mind orgasm.

But the mastery which some people use in deceiving others is even superior to that being used by the C.I.A.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2016
midolian:
This is sad!

And these pipo are not lazy o!
There's nothing sad here bro. Doing this take guts and a lot of skill.

I wonder why the FG didn't spot this people and use their skill for deceit to infiltrate those groups causing trouble in the Niger Delta and North East.

These guys would no doubt have come in handy if our intelligence agencies were top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by latuntop(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Who has Nokia 3310? I want to use it to google the authenticity of this news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2016
echo2:
Reporting live from, NCA, mushin olosha branch, it's them again awon Omo Igbo olori pelebe,...they are addicted to crime as bee is addicted to honey...smh
Is this enough for me to conclude that you are addicted to this
https://www.nairaland.com/3334525/herbalist-alfa-arrested-ogun-killing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=20pt]ohmmmm!!! Must it be my brother?[/size] cry cry
My own brother did this to us
https://www.nairaland.com/3334525/herbalist-alfa-arrested-ogun-killing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by veekid(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigerians and scam are like

You know the picture?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by aylagos(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
I don't know why these people are like this, may be its poor upbringing or they lack morals. When you see them in those countries you will they human not knowing many of them are animals and criminals Repm of benin complain of them , ivory coast also even Togo now Ghana, shame on you people from the East your parents had failed. They should just kill them or jail them life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by nairaman66(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
The hardworking tribes of ......??

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by omusiliyu(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN).
Uganda Branch,
23 Avenue, opposite Idi Amin National Library,
Kampala.

Flat heads people are leading when it comes to this. Spoiling Nigeria good name both home and abroad is their hobby.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by VhatAmazingDude: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
for example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people. ]

From the IPOB Studios, I have this to say.

He f*ck up angry. He allowed himself get caught in the illegal act of making it. For this reason, his aku will not ruole ulo and we will not mataa onye kpatara ya angry

Punish him heavily so that others may learn to be careful undecided

He may not want to return home because more derision awaits him. We don't encourage loose morals.

But don't forget #GetRichOrDieTrying.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Guru
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by shaddoww: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
At least he should av worked with d bank manager, parting with 20% wouldn't av been bad nao.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by littlemistress: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by sotall(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Pavore9: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
There's nothing sad here bro. Doing this take guts and a lot of skill.

I wonder why the FG didn't spot this people and use their skill for deceit to infiltrate those groups causing trouble in the Niger Delta and North East.

These guys would no doubt have come in handy in our intelligence agencies were top notch.

It is sad, a criminal is a criminal. The U.S prison system has thousands of fraudsters in their custody who have swindled millions of dollars and this guy is a learner where they are. You could advise the U.S government to use their skill.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
No one is perfect.

VhatAmazingDude:

He f*ck up
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Chuknovski(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Behold a talented Nigerian.....tiri gbosa for you
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Badgers14: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Walks into the thread checks name....... Not surprised.... Walks out smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Tortures Carpenter To Death In Ogun (photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos / Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.