Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic (41429 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT / Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by fairygeh(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsIYKE:
Ndi Yoruba....fraudlent bunch with their ugly charcoal faces.
You are a mad man
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by free13: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:
If Nigerians can accept NEPA Bill in place of O' Level

If one certain individual can forge certificate... University of Chicago and another, University of Toronto, then...

Buari sef undecided
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Empredboy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
What about Buhari who said he attended Toronto University? They didn't arrest him despite him also becoming our speaker of assembly. Ha naija double standard.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Yanks101: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oluwole people.
Double-check their credentials whenever you employ these people.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by itsIYKE(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
fairygeh:
You are a mad man
kiss kiss
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by sisisioge: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
He must have forgotten the literal meaning of his name. As for Wema, it took them two years to find out...so much for diligence and integrity! Na with undiluted embarrassment them go take hammer makonjuola cos heads will roll for this oversight too!

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by benzion72(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
See their life they want 2:1 and he gave them one.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
I came to confirm the name.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
And to think that one man from Daura whom the management of the Wema Bank, the police that arrested this guy and the staff of UBA, LASU and WAEC voted for scammed 95% of foolish Nigerians that he actually wrote WAEC and he was voted in as their leader while the leader of the SCAM party which was the platform he was voted into forged his TORONTO CERTIFICATE!

#Proudly5%
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Emmaesty(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Seunaj05:
But this guy worked perfectly with Wema Bank for good 2 years? I presume he started having problems when he was due for promotion and his credentials were to be reviewed. As much as I totally condemn forgery and impersonation, is it his certificate that u need or his certification?
It shows that he lacks integrity
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by smasher1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wema Bank has laxity.
That person is not intelligent enough to get a job as an experienced hand. The bank that employed did not go for only the best at the interview stage, and 2 years is too long for them to verify those details considering that all the false information including LASU results, former bank and Nysc are all in Lagos and not from a far away state like Borno state.
ikbnice:
hw can he successful forge all these certificates and he did his work for 2years. He's got a talent or he has partners.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by koreskbv(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
what about Salisu Ibrahim a onetime speaker of house of representative, and his forged university of Toronto certificate, was he punished. Pls let equal measure be used for everyone. To me the chap is a first time offender as such he should be treated with leniency, he is far better than most of these politicians. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by WinkWrld: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
The court should sentence him to 1 week in custody if found guilty. He was trying to help himself. Do u guys know how many fake documents Mobil staffs have tendered. ....I did not blow d whistle ohh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by WinkWrld: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
WEMA bank should be audited also. Too much laxity in the bank. I am certain u will find high class fraud.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by FOREXMART(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
crab asss head. you could use corel draw to edit why didn't you go into graphics design? greedy fool.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Exmay(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
The only thing I don't understand is that this Dude is asking the authorities to be lenient with him, yet he went ahead to plead not guilty to a charge that he is guilty of...
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by porka: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Why not present a NEPA bill instead?[/size]
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by porka: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
koreskbv:
what about Salisu Ibrahim a onetime speaker of house of representative, and his forged university of Toronto certificate, was he punished. Pls let equal measure be used for everyone. To me the chap is a first time offender as such he should be treated with leniency, he is far better than most of these politicians. cry cry cry

[size=13pt]Salisu Buhari (not Ibrahim) was convicted for forgery.

He was granted a presidential pardon by Obasanjo for being 'remorseful'.

That was before 'they' changed the minimum qualification for electoral contest to possession of NEPA bill (photocopy).
[/size]
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by simdam500(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
I know names checker would have already filled this thread... but I say "silly you" if you've been here to castigate the accuse tribal-ly,

The court should just do what they gotta do but remember his sin isn't the worse. In fact it just a tip of an iceberg close to some people misdeeds
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by fairygeh(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsIYKE:
kiss kiss
grin but don't b tribalistic again okaykiss
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by itsIYKE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
fairygeh:
grin but don't b tribalistic again okaykiss
ok ma...I wont
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by abeniagbon(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
omusiliyu:
I know him.

He resembles his mother.

His mother is an Igbo woman.

But that bank are crook. They act so poor. I know they will be good @ shit like this. Once the guy is good @ his work they will either sack him to go instead of them taking him to court. And all hell of shit. Fucking bank. Don't bank with this shit bank cos they don't help your business to grow and they don't give out loan.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Touchforfree(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Even if no charge can nail him for this offence; his name......... "Makanjuola" has nailed him.

Makanjuola of his rushed for wealth.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Omoooor see kudirat t0t0!! This guy nah tipikah yorobah boi!
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by ADEMOSU(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
My question is : Is the guy qualified ie knows abt the bankin job?
All this happens when too much attention is given to paper qualification nt what u have to offer

Not minding his knowledge of banking he is fraudulent not capable of entrusting people hard earn money . He could equally made away with moneys in d bank and claimed poverty for the reason .
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by kazman117: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
therealdeal10:
Wat e did was wrong buh sm pipu av done way worst than dis n av gotten away wit it

E shuld b given a 2nd chance afterall lyk e said e was jst trying 2 help his "poor family"

2nd chance u said. He muzt b ur broda, may b u go 2 d statn 2 bail him out
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by folaski: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
itsIYKE:

Ndi Igbo taught them. Go to the marker & you will see a whole lot of ibo made rubbish. Fake this, fake that. Tribalistic yellow face, better keep shut.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by folaski: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
itsIYKE:

Ndi Igbo taught them. Go to the marker & you will see a whole lot of ibo made rubbish. Tribalistic yellow face. better keep shut.
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by itsIYKE(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
folaski:

Ndi Igbo taught them. Go to the marker & you will see a whole lot of ibo made rubbish. Tribalistic yellow face. better keep shut.
oga which one be marker again
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by shoksimba: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Any update on Makanjuola Daniel's case, it was adjourned to 22nd October. I wish this guy can just be discharged and acquintted[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
am sure name checker got disappointed with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.