Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie (1404 Views)

“tiny Sunbirds” By Christie Watson (winner Costa Award For New Novel) / Do You Know Agatha Christie? / Agatha Christie Fans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie by abbeywasc(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2009
it is of no doubt that agatha is one of the best crime fiction writers ever in history.some even called her the queen of mysteries.she created a character called hercule poirot whom she used in a lot of her novels like hercule poirot's christmas ,five little pigs and others.she wrote 77 crime stories and series of poems.she had earned her seat at the house of honor of all our great writers. i will like you to post your comment on this woman who to crime stories to its peak
Re: What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie by luvbooks(f): 4:47am On May 11, 2009
I think she is absolutely great!!! I loved " The Murder On The Links", have you read it? I've read some of her other books, and "Sparkling Cyanide" was my favourite, that book is off the chain, seriously!! Another really good one was "Appointment With Death",
I have to say, though, that Arthur Conan Doyle ( the creator of Sherlock Holmes ) wins hands down for me over Agatha Christie any day. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie by OnoEdosio(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2009
I especially loved 3 blind mice.U 4got to mention an eccentric old lady with an excellent mind.

Re: What Do You Think Of Agatha Christie by dominique(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2009
i never really got around to read any of her poirot series but i like miss marple books and i totally agree with luv books about Sir Author Conan Doyle though.

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 17" Written By @saint_haywhy / EZE GOES TO School's Author , Onuorah Nzekwu Dies Aged 89! / Life As I Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.