Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics (2387 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by sixtuschimere: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
There is an ongoing protest in Port Harcourt by IPOB members demanding the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

According to a Trezzy blog reader who sent in the photos,the massive protest is current ongoing inn Igweocha (PH) at Mile 2 Diobu, Ikeokwu junction.

For peeps in Port Harcourt,is anything like that happening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by tucky200(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Yeah.saw it on tvc
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Its a Lie this must be Nairaland E-warriors, there is no Biafran in Rivers grin grin grin
modified(sarcasm)

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by sixtuschimere: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
More

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Ikology(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
IPOB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by PointB: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
hehehehe
This sh*(#^&@t is real! cheesy
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Legitbaba(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Confirm....i saw dem

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Movic1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
SMH. Where re the original biafrans i.e ABia,Anambra,imo,enugu and ebonyi? Are they sleeping? These people here are nt Upto 100.
For More jokes- Text Igbo to 419 N50/week

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by sixtuschimere: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Legitbaba:
Confirm....i saw dem
Ok just wanted to be sure before I will give people false information
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by chmod777: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why are u like this. I live in PH and I can confirm the protest. The followership of biafra cuts across tribes. I do not follow the radio but everyday join public places I hear people listening to d radio with pasion. My brethren in church are from bayelsa n they are fanatics about biafra. My coleague in office is cross river and the is diehard biafran
kaycid77:
Its a Lie this must be Nairaland E-warriors, there is no Biafran in Rivers grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
chmod777:
Why are u like this. I live in PH and I can confirm the protest. The followership of biafra cuts across tribes. I do not follow the radio but everyday join public places I hear people listening to d radio with pasion. My brethren in church are from bayelsa n they are fanatics about biafra. My coleague in office is cross river and the is diehard biafran

The guy is mocking yoloba southsouth wannabes
is sarcasm

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by MizMyColi(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm yet to find my voice.
The voice to speak on this issue, I mean.
Many thoughts concerning this whole saga running through my mind.

*sighs*
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Lilyomi(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Das hw most of them start....... Peace is very priceless.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by dialfa: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
the dullard in aso rock just grew a few extra grey hairs.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Naijacitizen(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
A waste of jobless young.

It is likely they were born out of wedlock. Because there will never a sane person doing something useless for such nonentity waster of sperm like Namani Kanu. Is his naame have changed to KUNU?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by simplycarro: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Not disappointed in the type of poor ass broke in the pictures.
These people in the pics depicted exactly the type of poor people shouting Biafra on NL.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by ArodeTsolaye: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
chmod777:

The guy you quoted is a proud Biafran, he was just being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by ArodeTsolaye: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Movic1:
SMH. Where re the original biafrans i.e ABia,Anambra,imo,enugu and ebonyi? Are they sleeping? These people here are nt Upto 100.
For More jokes- Text Igbo to 419 N50/week

Otapiapia is becoming expensive in yorobberland, go and rush one carton now for you and your family. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by OboloMAN: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Movic1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Otapiapia is becoming expensive in yorobberland, go and rush one carton now for you and your family. grin

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by ichoku: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
My brother be careful. These are major stakeholers in all revolutions. Don't deceive the govt. If they have solution to this let them bring it on otherwise don't tell them these are useless people. Be careful
simplycarro:
Not disappointed in the type of poor ass broke in the pictures.
These people in the pics depicted exactly the type of poor people shouting Biafra on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by endoski: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
to all hausa/fulani nd yoruba fools awt there,biafra is nt jst d igbos.igbo is jst a language,biafrans re all those in d south zo get dat into ur fucking skulls...
we d niger deltans have accepted biafra whole heartedly nd there is ntin the bloodsucking terrorist buhari can do abt it.
biafra is close by nd has come to stay,we re tired of d zoo whch is abt to crumble.
all hail biafra!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by mothernature: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
As for me they look like NYSC students,they look very happy das y a said Dat

WHENEVER THEY START SHARING MACHINEGUN PLEASE ALERT ME THE ZOO MOST FALL LIKE BREAST

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by naijapips02: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Touts. And this is what you call a protest? Local touts rally.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by sunny12345679: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Now they no that south south is part of of biafra. Hunger go finish some people soonest.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijapips02:
Touts. And this is what you call a protest? Local touts rally.

I KNOW YOU WOULD DEVICE ANOTHER MEANS TO SAIL YOUR BOAT, BUT IS SUBMERGING THOUGH... KIKIKIKIKIKIK
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Tkester: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
chmod777:

You don't need to reply these people.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt Demanding The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu(See Pics by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
chmod777:

SARCASM.... if you read very well....IPOB

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand How Anyone Could Have Voted For Buhari / Opinion: Why Sensible Igbos Must Speak Against Biafra Read More: Https://www.nai / PHOTOS: Bono, Waje, Amina Mohammed , Zainab Umar Shinkafi At ONE Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.