Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. (22217 Views)

EXCLUSIVE! Architects In Crisis As NIA, ARCON Registration War Gets Messier / 21 Success Tips For Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs / Thread For Aspiring Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Hollar007:
Great work here..... I've been searching for a thread like dis for long..... I am competent in 2D design but my 3D works have been below par.... I finished my service recently and I'm looking to improve better on my 3D works and based in Lagos preferable someone dat can jus guide me 2ru .....

I'm counting on d top guys here..... @cupid0, castosvilla, derrickM, Victorytry, godwinkessi nd odas

My contact is 07061532953 nd also available on what's app or email Olyinka007@yahoo.com

I do not use revit. I think you should stick with it for your Models and for your renderings you export to Atlantis
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by mayorbaron(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Greeting to everyone. Nice thread. My case is kinda different though. Am a graduate geologist and learnt ArchiCad back then but never really used it much. Pls I want to know where one can get most of this software's I have been hearing here. Am in Owerri.
Is there any softcopy manual on most of this software one can get.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Julivas(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good job guys.
Please, i want to learn autocad, can you kindly reccommend any video tutorial for me?
Thanks.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by ugjeks(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello Architects ,
I concluded my service in November last year and am currently looking for an entry level architect position where can practice professionally with registration in view.
I have Bsc Msc Architecture from Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Am good with AutoCAD Revit photoshop n sketchup.
Kindly contact me
08036988642 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Freeman147(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
ugjeks:
Hello Architects ,
I concluded my service in November last year and am currently looking for an entry level architect position where can practice professionally with registration in view.
I have Bsc Msc Architecture from Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Am good with AutoCAD Revit photoshop n sketchup.
Kindly contact me
08036988642 whatsapp
@Ugjeks, please do not de-rail this thread, there's a protocol to be observed as set by the Moderator, there are other avenues and theards which would better serve your job application posting and interest.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by drewsman: 2:59am On May 01, 2017
pls for the archicad users in the house. I recently upgraded to using archicad 19, but the major problem am facing right now is that I can't export my work to artlantis 4 for rendering anymore. it keeps giving me options to either save it as artlantis 5 or 6 file which i refuse to install because it makes my system to be slow. Someone should pls help!!!
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by obynocute(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
drewsman:
pls for the archicad users in the house. I recently upgraded to using archicad 19, but the major problem am facing right now is that I can't export my work to artlantis 4 for rendering anymore. it keeps giving me options to either save it as artlantis 5 or 6 file which i refuse to install because it makes my system to be slow. Someone should pls help!!!
artlantis 4 is not supported from archicad 19 nd 20, that's why.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Timtol(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2017
We are experienced architects.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by drewsman: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2017
obynocute:
thanks bro. gotta install the artlantis 5 then
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by spatiakrux(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Hello, glad to have found this thread for 2D and 3D Architects , designers and drafters. Kudos to the OP and greetings to fellow members.

Though am not an architect​, a Builder by profession,I have been into drafting and ,more often, a BIM activist(working earnestly​to be a BIM MANAGER). I am a user of the BIM authoring tool, ArchiCAD, and have been using it for the past 8years and counting.

I hope to meet GREAT and like minds in this group to learn from and promise to share my knowledge-base resource.

Below are samples of my past works.

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by spatiakrux(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
obynocute:
morning all, just downloaded archicad 20. the interface is sooo on point, nd user friendly. but I'm having a little issue on cracking of artlantis 6.. Ani help guys?..

Also love version 20 but am yet to migrate to it. Still using version 18. Am working on preparing my template for version 20 before I migrate to it.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by obynocute(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2017
spatiakrux:

Also love version 20 but am yet to migrate to it. Still using version 18. Am working on preparing my template for version 20 before I migrate to it.
. I keep on updating my template almost everyday on archi20. nice designs u hv bro..
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by spatiakrux(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
obynocute:
. I keep on updating my template almost everyday on archi20. nice designs u hv bro..

I update my template monthly and have been doing so since version 12. Until I completely prepare my template and work environment (work profile), then I would migrate to version 20. For now still sticking to version 18.

Thanks for the compliment. A great job you also doing.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by ahmedoo(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
architecture is indeed interesting especially when you in it for the love of it .
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by drewsman: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
obynocute:
I tink I have found a way out
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2017
hello Architects.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.curbed.com%2F2017%2F8%2F10%2F16123708%2Fbamboo-architecture-design-sports-hall-thailand%3Futm_campaign%3Dcurbed.social%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_content%3Dcurbed%26utm_source%3Dfacebook&h=ATPwI0cUaXNTIcAkmj1ubUdiLNvGUn5okx5BWnuGg7cmGNisd6pfPOWLwc2pKp1b0RnJ7eH6bsWRymL0yrnxBDuYSFyn0DFwN1MSLB_spC2ulG6ZcoN1Z_Qm_oaf1xw26jav5Gs&enc=AZOvP13gNKS-70HhrhwrJeIzrqMQwx0gikTGxNqU-YeY20zP3Y_E7P82GAzjOHFal_QvbIjZ7kyCNL8PWrH2GkcPkrMIchV03_90xHgrNABt-ZEkOIFn8JnFOpLOliSu14rnVUzf3X3PAiXRovymY1TrfUaQVt2ORWaKAGbQHbJVVfKQEhYVxH10-M31WfCKyQbyh0p3Pfq42Bq1y4tt8WIZ6_KhSh_zHQvx11SWQ6MW57T5PVeYttCO2dhxQdMJQ-c2FY6n9kyNGMUjdJ5wJdZgtBAqpoYB0QB0VO6tEI8O_fPEjAw9OPwj5BcbqR4hL8vCyUbJfeAp34bFjSq7gKIbVAMJTO8XqV0Tv0Wlp4F4gA&s=1
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by ahmedoo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
hi

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by ArcToyin(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
DerrickM:
Good to see a thread like this,I just randomly searched for Maxwell Render & voila i got here as my top result.
I'm an architect & graduate of FUTA(1st/2nd degree) who loves 3D visualisation amongst other creative endeavours.
Here are some my random 3d works modelled in either AutoCAD & Revit but rendered in 3dsmax Design using VRay,enjoy the visuals*winks winks*
I graduated from Futa too, department of architecture.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by biazarre(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Architects...!!!! I hail ooo but don't u think we need to change our selfish sadistic nature..?
start by addressing d NIA n ARCON ish...
the toothless professional organization dat detests her own child
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by imaeruaka: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2018
wow

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by drewsman: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Good day house, I honestly have a problem with this "Maxwell Render". The render is always blurry when I'm done. Pls any solution to this?
N.B. I always use the default settings and it sometimes render for more than an hour
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by DerrickM(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Been a while i used it myself just getting back to it. Check out the tutorials from their official YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5A03760B9DDEA194

drewsman:
Good day house, I honestly have a problem with this "Maxwell Render". The render is always blurry when I'm done. Pls any solution to this?
N.B. I always use the default settings and it sometimes render for more than an hour
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by arcbello: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hi mentors, I'm Muhammad Nureym an ND graduate from fedpoly Bauchi... Nice meeting u
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by arcbello: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hi mentors. A collogue of mine sought for my advise regarding two important choices of which he has to make. He is 25 year old ND archi student from a poor family background, he had to sponsor himself to finish his ND and luckily got upper Credit .... After 3years of not bn able to further his studies... His father passed away and living behind an inheritance of 200k for him. Considering his situation and putting in to cognizant the probability of securing a job in today's naija, the maketabily of the course seems to be "who u know" wise nowadays.. He is now in dilemma of what to go for... BSC, HND archi or Entrepreneurship,( building materials business etc) in dere need of professional advice. Please.
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Ijeoma660(f): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2020
I need someone who can work on a 3D (not CAD) model urgently. Please dm me

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Ajijoha00622: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2022
[center]Remote Jobs for Architect And Architecture Students in Nigeria {5-Sites, Earn Up to $20/Hour}[/center]

Here is a video on how to start making money online from home as an Architect and Architecture Student in Nigeria.

The five websites will accept and pays Nigeria in Dollars directly to your bank account via Payoneer. If you dont have Payoneer yet, you can also use my link to create your account and get a gift of $25 from the company (i.e., Payoneer).

You will learn how to sign up, what to do to get more architecture jobs online from these companies, and step to get your money paid directly to any bank account in dollars in Nigeria.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OrQrjMyxr0

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

John

Subscribe to ASK JOFA:
https://askjofa.com/SubscribeToYouTube
Re: A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. by Abudu2000(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
FOR YOR ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING TO APPROVAL STANDARD PLS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP NO ON MY SIGGY smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.