Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. (2533 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by DelticStephEn(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt
Biafran-flag waving protesters stormed the
streets of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, southern
Nigeria, over the continuous detention of Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu, the director of the pirate radio,
Radio Biafra.

BY PM NEWS, LAGOS
OCT 20, 2015

Biafran-flag waving protesters stormed the
streets of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, southern
Nigeria, over the continuous detention of Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu, the director of the pirate radio,
Radio Biafra.
Biafrans in Port Harcourt protesting arrest of
Radio Biafra executive, Nnamdi Kanu
The protest paralysed commercial activities in the
oil rich-city as the procession made its way
towards the Government House.
Kanu was arrested on Saturday at a hotel in
Lagos. He was scheduled to travel to London.
Kanu’s lawyer, Egechukwu Obetta says that kanu
has been granted bail.
But the founder of the Indigenous People of Biafra
is being held as he is yet to fulfil his bail term of
N2million and a surety in like sum, who must be
a civil servant on Grade level 16.
His arrest had provoked criticisms from his group
and the Movement for the Actualisation of Biafra,
MASSOB.
Obetta lamented the treatment given to his client
while in custody, saying that he was put in the
same cell with terrorists despite his life
threatening health challenges.
According to Obetta, Kanu, leader of the
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is selective to
delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to
eat any food served by the Federal Government of
Nigeria.
# http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/20/biafrans-protest-port-harcourt
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by glimpse33(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nigeria Civil War pt. 2
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by DelticStephEn(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
q
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by DelticStephEn(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
#FreeNnamdiKanu
#FreeBiafra
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by athaboi(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
History shall one day be made, if not today, tomorrow! Biafra.. Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is against all form of protest especially non confrontational ones.

He prefers them burning or bombing the whole place

They shouldnt fall his hand and behave like cowards

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by coolitempa(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Can't an accidental discharge in custody be arranged by the govt... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by hopeforcharles(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Its allowed. Peaceful protest is every Nigerian or Biafran right. Its allowed
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by Kesmakveli(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
They just left Rumuokoro, heading towards Rumuodumaya now.. Peaceful Protest, Armed Security Men, Civilians, traders watching..

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by jumper524(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
i still dey wait 4 dat ibo boi when go come my face tell me say i dey live 4 zoo..
They cant all dey can do is gossip in my back and keep smilling with me

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by bugzbunny: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kesmakveli:
They just left Rumuokoro, heading towards
Rumuodumaya now.. Peaceful Protest, Armed
Security Men, Civilians, traders watching..
Peace loving Biafrans

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by bugzbunny: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
jumper524:
i still dey wait 4 dat ibo boi when go come my face tell me say i dey live 4 zoo..
They cant all dey can do is gossip in my back and keep smilling with me
There is a new thread for odua pple
This one is biafra... Bye.. Tkia

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by Ofodirinwa: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
I couldn't imagine what this could do for the ratings of Radio Biafra.

What is already the most popular radio station in the world is now anticipating the return of their leader from an internationally acknowledged arrest.....
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by sigiyaya(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the northeast and if another added in the southeast and southsouth i bet you Nigeria is gone.

For Nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing very well that he will be arrested i small rat(There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by bugzbunny: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:
Why ddnt it happen to ur mother wen she was pregnant for you... Get out.. Go to odua thread before thunder strike you

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by x9ja1960: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
There are many Easterners who are not interested in this Biafra cause but it is difficult to argue against the agitations of the pro-Biafrans. There are simply too many issues that our Nigerian polity has ignored or shall we say refused to correct or address. It is as if those favored by the out come of the war have no interest in listening to the perceived injustice of their fellow country men. Everybody is holding firm on their ground. And then you come online and read the comments of your country mates and you see the deep divide (hatred to be precise) amongst us. It is really painful the path we have consciously or unconsciously allowed our dear Nigeria to tow. angry angry angry
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by yanabasee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE A CIVIL WAR? IT ISN'T AS IT SEEMS.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THAT DUDE, NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE BY WAR. NOT AS IF HE'S TOO PRECIOUS OR SPECIAL TO THE NDIGBOS, BUT THIS COULD IGNITE A WAR THAT WILL AFFECT A LOT OF PEOPLE.

REMEMBER THAT, SOMETIMES AGO, THE IJAW PEOPLE ALSO CAME UP WITH A TREATY OVER THEIR AMALGAMATION SIGNED YEARS BACK BY OUR COLONIAL MASTERS. IF BY ANY MEANS THIS CIVIL WAR START NOW, MANY STATES WILL FIGHT THEIR INDEPENDENCE. WHICH WILL GIVE AMERICA MORE OPPORTUNITY TO STEP IN AND STEALL OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AS WELL AS RENDERING NIGERIA USELESS.

IN AS MUCH AS I DON'T SUPPORT THIS BIAFRA WAR OR INDEPENCE, I KNOW ALSO THAT EVERY INDEPENCE IS GAIN THROUGH WAR! BUT IF BUHARI IS REALLY A GOOD PRESIDENT, HE'LL HANDLE THIS CASE WITH MATURITY AND LEADERSHIP QUALITIES. THIS IS HOW IT'LL START, TILL IT'LL RESULT TO A BIG ONE.

NNAMDI KANU WILLINGLY GAVE HIMSELF UP. AND THE FG JUMBED ON IT. HOW FOOLISH OF THE FG, DSS AND EFCC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by omokab: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
How portharcourt becomes the best place for them to protest? Why not Abia,onitcha,imo or enugu where the real igbo or biafra leaves? Bunch of coward people. They know that Government have no plan for portharcourt protest that's why they started from there. By the way,what's the difference between nnamdi, Opc and shekarau? They are all terrorist. Anybody anybody or group of people looking for the downward of Nigeria is a terrorist. Somebody may say what is opc own concern of being declared a terrorist. I am a yoruba and I know what opc had caused in the late 90s to early 20s,if not with the help of our leaders they would have led yorubas to a downfall destination. If you have anything against the government, express your mind through dialogue or court injunction. What you see is that some useless lazy group because of their own selfish interest will just come and started saying they are fighting for one region or religion. They are all big FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by DelticStephEn(f): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
mods.
you don't want to move this to front page abi.
you want a tribalistic post before you send it to FP abi?
Afam4eva.
Obinoscopy.
ishilove (lovehead)
modified*
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by allytinted: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmmm.no comment
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by Armaggedon: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
omokab:
How portharcourt becomes the best place for them to protest? Why not Abia,onitcha,imo or enugu where the real igbo or biafra leaves? Bunch of coward people. They know that Government have no plan for portharcourt protest that's why they started from there. By the way,what's the difference between nnamdi, Opc and shekarau? They are all terrorist. Anybody anybody or group of people looking for the downward of Nigeria is a terrorist. Somebody may say what is opc own concern of being declared a terrorist. I am a yoruba and I know what opc had caused in the late 90s to early 20s,if not with the help of our leaders they would have led yorubas to a downfall destination. If you have anything against the government, express your mind through dialogue or court injunction. What you see is that some useless lazy group because of their own selfish interest will just come and started saying they are fighting for one region or religion. They are all big FOOLS!
The Igbo natives of port harcourt are as 'real' as their counterpart in Asaba, Enugu Onitsha Aba etc

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by DelticStephEn(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Afam4eva. lalasticlala. Obinoscopy. I will kip pressing and mentioning you till you move this to d front page
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by coolitempa(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is it not better that he is disposed off by accidental discharge....... angry.......than him leading his ignorant supporters to their death......I am giving a cost benefit appraisal here... angry....the same should be done to his supporters.......... grin....if BH had been dealt with like this.....it would have long been history..... angry
Re: Biafrans Protest In Port Harcourt- Sahara Reporters. by scully95: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
yanabasee:

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE A CIVIL WAR? IT ISN'T AS IT SEEMS.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THAT DUDE, NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE BY WAR. NOT AS IF HE'S TOO PRECIOUS OR SPECIAL TO THE NDIGBOS, BUT THIS COULD IGNITE A WAR THAT WILL AFFECT A LOT OF PEOPLE.

REMEMBER THAT, SOMETIMES AGO, THE IJAW PEOPLE ALSO CAME UP WITH A TREATY OVER THEIR AMALGAMATION SIGNED YEARS BACK BY OUR COLONIAL MASTERS. IF BY ANY MEANS THIS CIVIL WAR START NOW, MANY STATES WILL FIGHT THEIR INDEPENDENCE. WHICH WILL GIVE AMERICA MORE OPPORTUNITY TO STEP IN AND STEALL OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AS WELL AS RENDERING NIGERIA USELESS.

IN AS MUCH AS I DON'T SUPPORT THIS BIAFRA WAR OR INDEPENCE, I KNOW ALSO THAT EVERY INDEPENCE IS GAIN THROUGH WAR! BUT IF BUHARI IS REALLY A GOOD PRESIDENT, HE'LL HANDLE THIS CASE WITH MATURITY AND LEADERSHIP QUALITIES. THIS IS HOW IT'LL START, TILL IT'LL RESULT TO A BIG ONE.

NNAMDI KANU WILLINGLY GAVE HIMSELF UP. AND THE FG JUMBED ON IT. HOW FOOLISH OF THE FG, DSS AND EFCC?

lol... Nnamdi... hahahahahaha...lol.. Who know am self ? Same Boko haram replay.... A new down. New front.. Two front wars.. I said this before nah and it will happen.. Boko haram front and Biafra front..

To win, it will be very simple self.... The only game changer the Anglozionist empire can never add to it is another FRont from SW.. like OPC front... They lost already.. Watch nah... Like you have in Syria.. Different groups.. DEAsh,ISIL,Al-nursral,....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Threatens To Shoot At Biafra Agitators-vanguard / Zahra Buhari Turns A Year Older Today + See The Special Cake Made In Her Honour / See The People Fayose Follows On His Twitter Handle(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.