Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr (859 Views)

Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by shaddoww: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has
approved the removal of the head of
service of the federation, Danladi Kifasi
with immediate effect. A letter signed by the SGF seen bySaharaReporters asked Kifasi to proceed on
terminal leave starting from today. A
replacement will be announced later in the week
according to presidency sources.
saharareporters.com/2015/10/20/president-buhari-removes-head-service-danladi-kifasi
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by eye4eye: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
How dare Buhari removed an Hausa/Fulani man from service?

My fellow Yeebos, I beg follow me wail o....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
e concern am
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
noted
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by chidibond(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Must be something we can't see, maybe a fallout of the Economic Summit and the quest to revamp our Civil Service
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by kossyablaze(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by hinwazaka: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
eye4eye:

Under whose government, was the said individual made the head of the service of the federation. Is Akpabio an easterner.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
eye4eye:

You know a programmed slave when you see one. I have a line of encouragement for you -Jaja of Opobo was once a slave who worked his way to become a king. Reflect on that.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by Ijaya123: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
There must be some good reasons for that.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by feedthenation(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sai Baba...is one no nonsense dude!!!
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by tkpoint2(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
H e spares no one.
Fear him......................................He truly belongs to nobody sad

Kogberegbe
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
I saw coming. I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Removes Head Of Service Danladi Kifasi-sr by emeka2847: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Tours Awolowo Residence In Ikenne - Photos / Gov Amosun's Love For Demolition, Fights God To Prove A Point / OPUNABO INKO-TARIAH Resigns His Appointment As Media Aide To Governor WIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.