Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men (29423 Views)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / How You Can Last Longer In Bed And End The Embarrasment Of Premature Expulsion. / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
I am putting up this write up because a lady honestly wanted help for her man who doesn't last more than 2 minutes.
I need to state that this should never be used by men to punish their partner. It should be used solely for pleasure and satisfaction.

To last long in bed takes a little bit of discipline on the part of the man. As a man, you need to master how to clench your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle.

If you are hearing that for the first time, there's no problem. The pc muscle is what you use to stop urinating. It runs from the Base of your joystick to the anus, but it is not your anus muscle.

You need to clench this muscle as if you are trying to stop urinating. Do this clench and hold for like 2 seconds and release the clench. You have to do up to 30 clench 3 or 4 times everyday for 2 days. By the third day, you should be clenching for 5 seconds for 20 rep 3 times a day. You can even increase the clench time to 10 seconds or up to a minute. You must clench with some force. The beautiful thing about this is that you can clench anywhere - at work, in a queue, when lying, when driving etc,. But please don't overdo it so as not to make the pc muscle sore. It is a very sensitive muscle!

Now, here is the use, during coitus, at the point of no return when u are about to ejaculate, you have to clench your pc as hard as you can (while you stop thrusting). You will achieve orgasm but you will not ejaculate. What this means is that you will experience all the pleasure of ejaculation but semens will not be released. For some, a little semen will be released. But you will realise that you still have the desire and strength to continue and will continue. With this skill, you can make love for as long as you and your partner want with both of you experiencing what is called multiple orgasm.
For learners, you may clench and still fail to stop ejaculation but don't worry you are learning. Don't be discouraged! Many of us failed the first time but we soon learnt it and have been using it.

Please note that the best position to easily master clenching during coitus is when you kneel down and use missionary, any other position will fail you. You have to master clenching from the missionary position very well before any other position.

This clenching, also known as kegel, can be used by any man irrespective of age or joystick size to satisfy any woman.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, drop them and don't get offended if I don't reply on time. I'm actually in a different time zone.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mmmm...what's ur GMT?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...what's ur GMT?
GMT-7
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...what's ur GMT?
What's your selling point?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by geelord(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...what's ur GMT?

U're just everywhere
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by lexisjay(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Does your clenching the muscle also imply to kegel exercise
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
lexisjay:
Does your clenching the muscle also imply to kegel exercise
It's the same thing as kegel.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Kelklein(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2015
have read this somewhere before... same technique can also be applied by a woman who wish to have a tighter vaginal wall..maybe after childbirth or something..
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by engrbrume(m): 1:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Kelklein:
have read this somewhere before... same technique can also be applied by a woman who wish to have a tighter vaginal wall..maybe after childbirth or something..
You are absolutely on point! After childbirth, the vaginal doesn't go back to its original state due to tearing. But with kegel exercise a woman can bring her vaginal to about the same tightness before childbirth.
In sum, what we are saying is that this same exercise is useful both to a woman and a man - it makes the woman's vaginal tighter while it helps the man to stop ejaculation!

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2015
engrbrume:
Multi Maca work! Testimonies abound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopJvRFut1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fk06-lyXHk
@ engrbrume, we are not talking drugs but a simple exercise which anyone can use without worrying about any side effects!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by yungchap(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
@ OP...Great thread.

I have two questions as follows:

1. Doesn't the illustrations you share here have side effects?

2. Isn't there other options such as taking Natural and healthy food or fruits/drinks daily to solving this problem to those who can't keep to the first illustration you share here? If they are, please kindly share.

Thanks
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
yungchap:

@ OP...Great thread.

I have two questions as follows:

1. Doesn't the illustrations you share here have side effects?

2. Isn't there other options such as taking Natural and healthy food or fruits/drinks daily to solving this problem to those who can't keep to the first illustration you share here? If they are, please kindly share.

Thanks
The exercise has no side effects - only benefits.

Eating healthy food has no substitute - it's a requirement for healthy living. But the food will not solve the issue. This is like a sportsman who eats healthy food but doesn't train. He can't be fit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
For those sending me PM, the thread is here. Go through and ask questions if need be.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Someone sent me a PM and thereafter asked if only the exercise will work without taking any drug. My brother, I don't know any other drugs to prescribe other than to eat and do the exercise. And you can expect to see results within a week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by chinweAlice816: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op nice thread, i have a question to ask can someone do this kegel exercise without urinating and how can it be done.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by AYOdeji2102: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
chinweAlice816:
Op nice thread, i have a question to ask can someone do this kegel exercise without urinating and how can it be done.
Yes you can do it without urinating. The exercise is very simple: just assume you are urinating then try to stop it. The muscle you are flexing to stop urinating is your pc muscle. Just keep flexing it as if you're trying to stop urinating. That is the kegel exercise. Good luck!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2015
AYOdeji2102:
nice
Thanks for reading and I hope it was worth your while!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Even with the info here, many are still asking about drugs or the so-called supplements. Nature is the best way to go. Eat healthy and Exercise and see great results. No pills, no drugs, no supplements and no consultation!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you've been doing the exercise, it's time to take it to another level.
This time, you need to flex your pc and hold for at least 30 seconds. Do this in addition to the normal flex at least 10 times in the morning, then in the afternoon and before bedtime. Your pc should be very strong after 4 days.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by lexisjay(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Edoblakky:
If you've been doing the exercise, it's time to take it to another level.
This time, you need to flex your pc and hold for at least 30 seconds. Do this in addition to the normal flex at least 10 times in the morning, then in the afternoon and before bedtime. Your pc should be very strong after 4 days.
. How can the exercise be done And how can one flex the pc muscle or pc kindly explain ...
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
lexisjay:
. How can the exercise be done And how can one flex the pc muscle or pc kindly explain ...
This is the exercise: try to pee or assume you are peeing then try to stop peeing. You should realize that to stop peeing requires you to flex a muscle - your pc muscle. Now, the exercise entails you to deliberately flex this muscle, hold for a time and release it. This should be done with some amount of force which you are expected to increase with time. If this exercise is done regularly, your pc will be strong enough to delay ejaculati.on and you ca make love for as long as you and your partner want. This requires no drug or supplement - just a simple exercise!

3 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
By now, your pc should be very strong and can be applied like the brake of a car to halt ejaculati.on.

This week, we are going to do the power squeeze or power flex.
What we need to do is flex or squeeze the pc very hard and hold for as long as possible till we lose control. You will realize you are panting after doing it. Do 5 sets 3 times everyday in addition to the other flex.

Let's practise this for this week.
Cheers and I await your testimony!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by kennethalice(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
guys am currently in INDIA should incase anyone want any drugs as the price are cheap here.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Contumely: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Edoblakky, are these exercises done during urination alone?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Contumely:
Edoblakky, are these exercises done during urination alone?
If you've been following this thread, you'll realize I said assume you're trying to stop urinating. This method of trying to stop urinating helps you to identify and locate your pc. The actual exercise is done when you flex with some force your pc as if you're trying to stop urinating. As if you're trying to stop urinating is not the same as stopping it. This means the exercise can be done when you're not urinating. You can perform this exercise when you're driving, lying down, working, on a queue etc,. You can even do it now. Let me know if this explanation is still not clear.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Contumely: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Edoblakky:
By now, your pc should be very strong and can be applied like the brake of a car to halt ejaculati.on.

This week, we are going to do the power squeeze or power flex.
What we need to do is flex or squeeze the pc very hard and hold for as long as possible till we lose control. You will realize you are panting after doing it. Do 5 sets 3 times everyday in addition to the other flex.

Let's practise this for this week.
Cheers and I await your testimony!

Oga Edo, abeg , its like your breath seizes when you clench the muscle?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Contumely:

Oga Edo, abeg , its like your breath seizes when you clench the muscle?
It depends on how you're doing it. You can actually clench your pc hard without losing breath. I just did that now as I was typing and breathed with no qualms. Once you learn to master it, it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe you're trying the power clench instead of starting from the basics - which is a clench of not more than 2 seconds. Please read my introductory write up and start from there.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by remirez07(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Edoblakky:
I am putting up this write up because a lady honestly wanted help for her man who doesn't last more than 2 minutes.
I need to state that this should never be used by men to punish their partner. It should be used solely for pleasure and satisfaction.

To last long in bed takes a little bit of discipline on the part of the man. As a man, you need to master how to clench your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle.

If you are hearing that for the first time, there's no problem. The pc muscle is what you use to stop urinating. It runs from the Base of your joystick to the anus, but it is not your anus muscle.

You need to clench this muscle as if you are trying to stop urinating. Do this clench and hold for like 2 seconds and release the clench. You have to do up to 30 clench 3 or 4 times everyday for 2 days. By the third day, you should be clenching for 5 seconds for 20 rep 3 times a day. You can even increase the clench time to 10 seconds or up to a minute. You must clench with some force. The beautiful thing about this is that you can clench anywhere - at work, in a queue, when lying, when driving etc,. But please don't overdo it so as not to make the pc muscle sore. It is a very sensitive muscle!

Now, here is the use, during coitus, at the point of no return when u are about to ejaculate, you have to clench your pc as hard as you can (while you stop thrusting). You will achieve orgasm but you will not ejaculate. What this means is that you will experience all the pleasure of ejaculation but semens will not be released. For some, a little semen will be released. But you will realise that you still have the desire and strength to continue and will continue. With this skill, you can make love for as long as you and your partner want with both of you experiencing what is called multiple orgasm.
For learners, you may clench and still fail to stop ejaculation but don't worry you are learning. Don't be discouraged! Many of us failed the first time but we soon learnt it and have been using it.

Please note that the best position to easily master clenching during coitus is when you kneel down and use missionary, any other position will fail you. You have to master clenching from the missionary position very well before any other position.

This clenching, also known as kegel, can be used by any man irrespective of age or joystick size to satisfy any woman.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, drop them and don't get offended if I don't reply on time. I'm actually in a different time zone.
I understand you quit well.... But pls I have this queston to ask.... what is the course of penis unnecessary reaction??
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
remirez07:
I understand you quit well.... But pls I have this queston to ask.... what is the course of penis unnecessary reaction??
To be quite frank remirez07, I do not understand your question.

This thread is designed to help men last longer in bed with their spouses by showing how the pc muscle can be strengthened and applied to stop or prevent premature ejaculati.on.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Has anyone tried the exercise? Let us hear your success story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know / Itching And Bumps On My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.