Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? (1321 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am tired of buying airtime that won't last.
Mtnzone doesn't work anymore, truetalk+ increased its tariff.
I heard of mtn "just4you" promo, I was enjoying it till they changed the options and increased the price.
I started using my Glo of recent, GloGbam+, 11k per second billing. But at times they just zap like 50naira on 22sec call or more. Tired of all these networks and their cheating.

Note: I spend nothing less than 1hr 30min on phone calls daily.
Can some one help me with the cheapest network for calls in nigeria??
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by encryptjay(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Your Moniker sha grin
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
encryptjay:
Your Moniker sha grin
bros abeg bone my moniker, help a bro!!!
Am serious here

1 Like

Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Ameboperoo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make i see who go answer stupidity!
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
If you own an etisalat sim look into the Easy flex plan.
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Karmanaut:
If you own an etisalat sim look into the Easy flex plan.
Call charges from bundle @ 40k/sec or N24/min
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Obaiyski(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
I think glo Gbam+ is the best, that's what I'm using...
To migrate to Glo Gbam Plus, simply dial *100*6*1#with your Glo line and start enjoying the amazing call rates of 11K/sec to all networks after a daily access fee of N5.
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by 2map(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2015
In addition to what the op said, which service provider has the cheapest call tarrif for international calls, i am in dire need of that cos just like the op, I make more calls too.
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
The easylife 4.0 flat tariff plan enables you enjoy calls at 11kobo/sec to all networks (on-net and off net) once a daily access fee of N5 is deducted from your main account.

Details Of Easylife 4.o Flat Tariff Plan:
Migration to easylife 4.0 flat edition is free October migration is only available to customers on easy starter, easy cliq, talk zone, blackberry voice plan/ smartphone voice plan, easy life 4.0 bundles, easyflex and easy SIM.
Calls are charged at 11kobo/sec with a daily access fee of ₦5 only which is charged on the first call of the day. access fee is valid till 11.59pm each day.

How do I get discount on international calls?

when you successfully migrate to the easy limited edition plan, you can call USA, UK landlines, China, and India at 20kobo/sec throughout the day. calls to other international destinations are charged at the default rate.
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Call charges from bundle @ 40k/sec or N24/min
Easycliq costs the same amount, plus in easy flex you're given thrice your recharge, just that the recharge has a validity period of at least 7 days.
On Easy Cliq assuming you recharge #300 You'll be able to talk for approximately 13 Minutes,
On Easy Flex you'll be given #900 and that translates to about 38 minutes of talk time.
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Karmanaut:

thanks for this, but I hope the easylife does not have any hidden charges? How long have u been using it and hw has it been?
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Naijalane: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
stupidity:
thanks for this, but I hope the easylife does not have any hidden charges? How long have u been using it and hw has it been?
Charge is #5 daily.

I don't use it.
I use the Easy Flex bundle, I just subscribe for the monthly plan and sometimes I don't get to finish it so it expires.
It's a pity it doesn't roll over like data does.

Say you budget #20,000 a month for phone calls, you do the flex 20,000 and get #62,500.
At #24 per minute that's about 44 hours of talk time.

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Shows "Parsing Error" Whenever I Try To Install An App / A Custom Android Kernel For Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 / Which Phone Is The Best To Buy At 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.