Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

NFF Reacts To Emenike Retirement From National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Emenike Retirement From National Team (669 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Reacts To Emenike Retirement From National Team by Dafe306: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have reacted to to the resignation of Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike from the national team, saying they are yet to receive any official communication from him.
Emenike chose to announce his retirement from the national team via Instagram saying “No more Eagles career! After five great years, I am happy to announce that I have put full-stop to my national team career for the sake of national peace.”

"I just heard of it but there is no official confirmation from the player in question, so for us it is mere speculation. However, I also agree that it is the right of any player to play or not to. Our concern as a federation is how to build a formidable team for Nigeria."
Sanusi who refused to draw comparison with the recent retirement of goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama added that the NFF will not discuss issues of players and coaches in the media

http://dayosports..com/2015/10/nff-reacts-to-emenike-retirement-from.html
Re: NFF Reacts To Emenike Retirement From National Team by Mologi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Real Asian Hd Tips> Ucl Free Tips / Do Black Magic (juju ) Work In Football? / WWE Smackdown Results - 12/3/15 (4 On 1 Handicap Match)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.