Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future (2146 Views)

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Ghandi12: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015

Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Ghandi12: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Eko Atlantic where at thou?

Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by dhoryn(f): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Splendid.
These buildings should be built now. Future is to far.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by EdCure: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Plush!

Tell me which Nigerian politician will see this and not steal public funds to spend a week in any of those facilities.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by wonderkid619(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm actually looking at building one too.

I go add subsidy for NL'ers
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool buildings. but not sustainable.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Aromas: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
dhoryn:
Splendid.
These buildings should be built now. Future is to far.
Future never far dear, it start tomorrow, when you watch the documentary on how Dubai hotel was build........you'll surely knows that future never far.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by dhoryn(f): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aromas:

Future never far dear, it start tomorrow, when you watch the documentary on how Dubai hotel was build........you'll surely knows that future never far.

if you are a Nigerian, u should know that this kind of future would take decades.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Aromas: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
dhoryn:

if you are a Nigerian, u should know that this kind of future would take decades.
Absolutely Yes am Nigerian and my comment goes straight to the western con3's who has such a plan to execute. For Nigeria grin abeg I can't shout, Shoprite now has a brach in Akure which will be commission tomorrow, if u imagine how Akure indigene's are anticipating for tomorrow to come or showgrin so I understand your reply. Thanks
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Ghandi12: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
dhoryn:

We are in this future already (Eko Atlantic, Ibom stadium, LCC, Abuja FCT etc): many private establishments doing businesses in Nigeria have embarked or embarking on a good number high-technological-driven designs that can compete anywhere in the world - the only drag in our advancement as a nation is our corrupt governments.

Aside from Lagos, Akwa-Ibom and a couple of other states our governments always appear scared of great leap into modernization. Government structures are rarely maintained nor inspiring in designs. Conversely, private properties of our Leaders are never in anyway inferior to anyone anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by macaranta(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ioannes:
cool buildings. but not sustainable.

Dude sorry but I just had to quote you...how can you be following 105 girls?

Just mistakenly viewed your profile
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Yujin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
macaranta:

lol
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by kokoA(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
EdCure:
Plush!

Tell me which Nigerian politician will see this and not steal public funds to spend a week in any of those facilities.
The phucck wey you go phuccck here different from the phuck wey Ogaa Titus go phuck for Mama Nkechi guest house dis night? undecided
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by sinkhole: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
macaranta:

He has ONE male among them, eazymoh.
So he is following 104 females and it also shows the guy is not gay at all grin
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
macaranta:

really, I am? that must be some kind of record. and to think I hardly log in here.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
sinkhole:
He has ONE male among them, eazymoh.
So he is following 104 females and it also shows the guy is not gay at all grin

lol.
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by frankzone: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2015
dhoryn:

Decades? Abi centuries!
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by dhoryn(f): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
frankzone:

Decades? Abi centuries!

your own bad
Re: Outrageous Designs - Hotels For The Future by frankzone: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
dhoryn:

your own bad
Trust me @dhoryn, I'm only being realistically modest

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal And Kwankwaso Planning Return To PDP / Bayelsa Guber Nembe LGA RESULTS RELEASED.TOTAL RESULT NOW PDP105,748, APC-72,594 / Graphic Photos From The Chikason Filling Station Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.