Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! (20587 Views)

How Can I Get My Building Plans Approved In Lagos / Architectural Designs And Problems That May Occur / Architectural Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
BilginMuh:
Hello Ola,

We are well organized company about onyx, marble, furniture, stainless balustars, sanitaries both designing and application. We are used to work in Nigeria conditions since 2011. We would be glad to work together on a project.

Hello...My name is Ola... am writing a proposal on the dream house am trying to build in Nigeria in ikorodu.

I can't explain it here, but please watch out for my email.

Am going to need the full plan including the 3d, blue print, structural engineering plan, mechanical engineering plan and electrical engineering plan.

In my email you'll need to let me kno if the house seat on 1plot of 60*120 or more or less.

If you give me the cost of the plan and how is going to be archived to the highest standards, you got yourself a deal.

I will post update to this email once i sent it. NB i need your reply urgently as am hoping to secure an architect asap.

Please,Please And Please,To whom it may concern,Channel This elsewhere.thanks.
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hello All,MORE design coming Soon,Your satisfaction is our priority!

E=Donswampo4real@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
fyneguy:
I need a drawing for a 4 bedroom flat (Two 3 bedrooms ensuite and Two 2 bedroom ensuite) on a 60Ft by 80ft piece of Land in Lagos.

Hello sir?Your design It's Ready.but the Lot you provided it's small for the project.this is the specifications of the building. Four bedroom Flat
inside the Four bedroom Flat,
We have,(Two)Three bedroom ensuite.
Then.(Two)Two bedroom ensuite.
Each has it's Own balcony leading down to Lobby.all room ensuite.
The Design will only sit on a lot of 150x50 ft of Lot.
So You need to expand The land, so as to have what you pictured.all rooms are standard.how do i forward the floor plan for you to Analyse.
Thanks.
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello All,Six Bedroom Duplex=
Inclusive,
4bedroom down,
Guest-room,Ante-room,
Kitchen,dinning,store,living room,
Toilet/bath,bar,
Stair,
you can choose to reposition the laundry either Up/down.

for Up
Void Leading down to living room,(down-below)
Master bedroom,two bedroom down,
Living room,
Study room.

Dimension=18.150 x 20.100 will sit on a lot of 60x120 ft of Lot. Well ventilated.

Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2015
wow! A six bedroom duplex,(Down) Living room,ante-room, Guest-room, Laundry,bar,dinning,kitchen, Stair,Positioned In the living room,so as to access Upper-floor, Two Stair-case inclusive, Second stair positioned At the extreme Between Laundry and guest-room, Lobby,
For Up 4bedroom situated Up,Living room,Void leading down below, Toilet/bath,reading room,.
It's total dimension,= 19.900 x 16.075 Can fit on a Lot of 60x120 ft.

Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by BilginMuh(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Dear Ola,

If you text me your mail, l may send you some picture of our onyx designs; they may give you idea for your grandior decor. As samples in attached picture.

Donswampo:

Please,Please And Please,To whom it may concern,Channel This elsewhere.thanks.

Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to all our esteemed client. may GOD Showers/bless you all with riches/favour. Amen.we promised to do our best to your satisfaction.
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2016
six bedroom bungalow and five bedroom bungalow. will fit on a lot of 120×60ft.
features (six bedroom bungalow)includes six rooms (with ante-room) three T/B one dinning one kitchen. one spacious parlour (no bar) Windows are cross-ventilated. laundry room. two access..will fit on a lot of 120×60 ft.12×15m. 12×15m

features (five bedroom bungalow)includes five rooms (with ante-room) three T/B one dinning one kitchen. one spacious parlour (no bar) Windows are cross-ventilated. laundry room. two access. will fit on a lot of 120×60 ft.12×15m. happy new year.
12×14m

happy new year.

Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by BilginMuh(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
l sent you 2 email from naturalstoneng@hotmail.com
please check them

Donswampo:
A Tastefull Five Bedroom duplex,
Living Room
Dinning.
Kitchen
Ante-room(it can be modify too)
Three rooms down,
Two rooms up.
All room ensuit,
Toilte/bath,Laundry.
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by dany4life(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Olaskee:

Hello...My name is Ola... am writing a proposal on the dream house am trying to build in Nigeria in ikorodu.

I can't explain it here, but please watch out for my email.

Am going to need the full plan including the 3d, blue print, structural engineering plan, mechanical engineering plan and electrical engineering plan.

In my email you'll need to let me kno if the house seat on 1plot of 60*120 or more or less.

If you give me the cost of the plan and how is going to be archived to the highest standards, you got yourself a deal.

I will post update to this email once i sent it. NB i need your reply urgently as am hoping to secure an architect asap.
let's have the drawing sent to our email dannyg.dc12@gmail.com so we can give you the best and professional quote for your project,
Re: Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! by Edicoco(f): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please i something like this but a Two and three Bedroom Bedroom Bungalow With Two mini flat bq. I just sent you An email to u. Kindly send me your contact. Thanks
wow! A tastefully Three Bedroom(Twins) Bungalow, Making it Six Bedroom.Each section comprises Of three bedroom.
Inclusive include..
Each having Living Room
All room standard,(six-rooms)
Toilet/bath
Kitchen/dinning.
Store,
Lobby
Laundry,with standard Dimension,that will fit in a 60x120ft of Lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Story Building Collapses In Anambra, 11 Trapped (Photo) / PRIVATE HOSTEL INVESTMENT( UPDATE.) 119.58% 1NCOME PROJECTION IN 5 YEAR / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.