Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today (23936 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by oluwafeolami(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

fool. ur moniker says 'intelligent' yet im finding it difficult 2 see the intelligence undecided
U are d fool. Y can't u jst b calm, collected and also learn. U dnt knw dat lady cos u dnt see her movies nd sm1 is trying 2 salvage dat 4 u. Ur moniker says it all. #eroticAngelina. Wen ur children start misbehaving nd coming last in class na u go dae tell dem sey na first u dae carry wen u dae skul. I piry u nd ur life

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Koleman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how come i dunno her? undecided
what? For real? I agree she isn't a household name like the genevives and the mercy johnsons but she's popular
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Happy birthday Nse. Proudly #teamakwaibom
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by meldeezyne(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pelummy:
very very classy lady
I'm soooooo in agreement with this smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by adelurv(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
my birthday mate..happy birthday to us

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
HOW COME WE JUST KNOW THESE WOMEN,WE DONT KNOW OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR HUSBANDS EVEN ON THEIR BDAYS...ARE THEY WIDOWS?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by fratermathy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

angry You are the ONLY PERSON on this thread that doesn't know her! What does that tell you?

Well, your moniker explains alot.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by avicky(f): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
mrintelligent:

You are not popular and current. Instead of you to keep quiet and judt pass by, you dey dere dey do bad belle. Go and watch 'Mr &Mrs' and 'Phone Swap', you will know her.

And even 'The Meeting'

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by DorisK(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Are u kidding? or u just came back from Asia. who haven't seen "Mr and Mrs" or "Phone swap"? even I who watch Nollywood movies. omo!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by jocelyncherish: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
HBD to her!!!#OctoBornsAlwaysChampions
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Maximus85(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
viviangist2:
Today 21st October 2015 , is another great day in the life on Nigerian Popular Actress Nse Ikpe Etim , as he add +1 year to her age that’s indeed a thing to be celebrated , i love her acts, i love her movies , i love her age although chooses to keep that secret lol , Happy Birthday Nse Ikpe Etim

source http://viviangist.com/nse-ikpe-etim-celebrates-her-birthday-today

I Love Her
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by fearlesschicken: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
My lady kiss

Happy birthday! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Chylo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:

She acted in 50th - Mom's movies undecided

She is 41 years old this year.

http://nigerianfinder.com/nse-ikpe-etim-biography-career-age-movies-marriage/
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by joshuamoses101(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

harsh bt true. if he isnt daft, he shud be able 2 understand wat i meant... bt wat do u expect 4rm dafties.
lolz
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by PasNina(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
She z gat a nice gap tooth ....acts well too. HBD to her.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by kelechiMarie(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Happy Birthday
I love this lady,so pretty nd she is my birthday mate grin

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Epatty(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

harsh bt true. if he isnt daft, he shud be able 2 understand wat i meant... bt wat do u expect 4rm dafties.
Pack well
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Love virtually all her movies,Mr & Mrs is the best tho
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by sexysil: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
happy birthday...........love scaraaaa
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by rsleeky(f): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
I really love her...Shes always on point with her acting skills....hbd dearie
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Ay92(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Asa
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ToyinDipo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
HBD to her, love her and Uche Jombo
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Epatty:
Pack well
'pack' or 'park'
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by BreezyRita(f): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Happy birthday to her!

I'm not surprised she's this loved. She's so talented.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Epatty(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
'pack' or 'park'
PACK
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Epatty:
PACK
hardly makes sense.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Epatty(f): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hardly makes sense.
Its u dat dosn't understand. I dont mean to park smwer bt to pack a handful of collections. U need to understand n improve ur discourse mental ability. Nt an insult
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2015
fearlesschicken:
My lady kiss

Happy birthday! smiley
happy birthday deae, God bless you and keep you, may his face shine on you and give you peace, amen. i miss you

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by bummyla(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Happy Birthday! Long Life! Perfect Health! And Godly Prosperity in Christ Jesus! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu / Ijeoma Okafor, Face Of Nigeria World Tourism, Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.