Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari (1364 Views)

Explosive: Okonjo-iweala Blast President Buhari- Must Read / Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Saraki Foils Move To Nullify Ekweremadu's Election As Deputy Senate President.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by holysina(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
The Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari..has violated the provisions of the federal character as contained in Section 14 of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the appointments the President had made.

Ekweremadu, who spoke in a lecture at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University on Monday, argued that Buhari violated that section of the constitution in his initial appointments, contending that such appointments ought to reflect the diversity of the country.

He said the appointments “made so far by the current administration are clearly lop-sided that it left the South-East totally empty-handed”. He added,
“I think in this country that is just recovering from a most divisive and bitter fought presidential election in its history; in a country where vicious civil war had been fought and scars are fresh; in a country where a presidential election, believed to have been won by (someone from) a part of the country was annulled; in a country which has deteriorated from one that citizens held high political and civil service offices outside their places of origin to one in which they hardly do so any more; and indeed in a country where there has been consistent outbreaks of militancy and restiveness by people who believe they have been shortchanged, maltreated, and, therefore, better off outside the Nigerian commonwealth, I firmly believe from the depth of my heart and conscience that you do not even need a soothsayer or compulsion of the constitution to know that you must necessarily carry every part of the country along.”

SOURCE: http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/12641

Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by Howmon: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Ekweremadu, madu madu madu eh!!!
Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki nor reach now, all roads point downwards for him. The humble pie awaits Saraki at the end of the intriguing series of power tussle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by holysina(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Howmon:
Lol where is the "sauce"?
i dom add source, even if u need pepe tell me
Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by holysina(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
divinehand2003:
Saraki nor reach now, all roads point downwards for him. The humble pie awaits Saraki at the end of the intriguing series of power tussle
na the deputy senate president not saraki
Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by bigass123(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Yeye feefle.. undecided
O jebi.. E for bomb ahm, blast won't do.
Bomb ma make sense!
Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by permsec: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2015
All hail the King of Nothern Hemisphere.
Re: deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari by holysina(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Howmon:
So when Ekweremadu is talking it is Saraki that is talking Shey? Why are some broke ppl hell bent on bringing discord into this government?
hey it was a mistake on my part for not adding deputy, and before you use that word 'broke' try to access who you are reffering to as been broke

(1) (Reply)

45-year Old Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Daughter’s 13-year Old Boyfriend / Breaking: Dr Oby Ezekwesili Likely next CBN Governor. To Replace Emefiele / Stallion Group MD Arrested Over N1.3bn Payment To Yuguda, Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.